Remember how delusional Sup Forums and right wing were 4 years ago?

Remember how delusional Sup Forums and right wing were 4 years ago?

It's happening all over again. You guys are in for a rude awakening Tuesday night.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/06/so-wrong-so-long-dick-morris-unethical-career-a/192548
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this election is obviously not the same.

no one knows what will happen.

we can only ask kek to guide us through these hard times and deliver us from the evil clinton empire

Might want to look at early voting there OP

Thanks for correcting the record David Brock

kek is with her

>Comparing us to a pre-kek era

That's like saying humans predicted the earth would end 5000 years and that we now predict it to rain on tuesday.

WRONG!

>Remember how delusional Sup Forums and right wing were 4 years ago?

Dick Morris sucks at everything he does.
mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/06/so-wrong-so-long-dick-morris-unethical-career-a/192548

This time the rigging wont work. MAGA MOTHERFUCKERS!

I don't think anybody thinks Trump will get over 300 electoral votes user.

I don't even think Hillary will get over 300.

Its going to be a very close race.

Romney could never get a part of the black vote
Romney could never get a part of the monster vote
Romney could never get a part of the anarcho-leftist vote

Trump can

*sniff*

wrong.

No you nigger

Why the hell would blacks vote for Trump? They have nothing to gain from that. With Hillary at least she'll give them more welfare benefits.

im fairly sure blacks are tired of being fucked by democrats for so long

mmuh witchcraft, niggs gonna nigg

Floridian black here. Just voted for Trump yesterday.

MAGA

Because hes actually cool unlike the crusty old white lady.

The current projection is that no matter who gets the White House, the welfare is going to be cut.

Don't early voting results show Clinton way ahead?

Same here.

>Dick Morris

A notorious retard.

>Fabricating history: The post

Sup Forums was in favor of Ron Paul by a wide margin, we knew he probably wouldn't win but he was infinitely more memeable that Rmoney.

Notice that in all those "Romney will definitely win" screenshots the posts are days apart, and generally you will see the same posts used in different "see Sup Forums was wrong" compilation images.

Anyone who was here at the time will remember just how many ron paul memes were flying around, the "It's happening" Ron Paul that is still occasionally used is a holdover from that.

Sup Forums didn't give a shit about a cuckservative gloablist like Romney 4 years ago. There weren't fucking romney general threads every day

Trump will win.

Hillary is predicted to win

Lots of poster here, present party included, supported Obama in 2012.

I remember more of those memes where they made romneys face small as fuck and kept his head normal size.

Also the binders full of woman memes.

All I know is that I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries and Mittens in the general because fuck king negro.

revitalize cities that have been destroyed by outsourced manufacturing. cities like detroit should vote trump with the goal of bringing more manufacturing jobs back to the city.

no u

Except all your favorite libfags pollsters now agree that Trump is winning, faggot.

CTR nerd virgins like you are all faggots who need to fucking drink bleach and die. NOBODY likes you, not even your master Brock. Enjoy your last pizza party Monday just before you get 2 billets to the back of the head, courtesy of the same master you have served so loyally.

I currently just taking screencaps from the most delusional drumptard posts for future keks.

Please continue.

But everyone's predicting a Hillary win this year though. OP Pic is saying Romney will.