How can I get involved in fighting climate change other than voting and signing petitions?

How can I get involved in fighting climate change other than voting and signing petitions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MbMBIP_PPUo
youtube.com/watch?v=-2YNSnyYl2U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_dioxide_removal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You could start by killing yourself faggot

First you need to pay carbon taxes.

Kill yourself. No more carbon output. If all climate change cultists just offed themselves they would really make a diff.

Fpbp. Your fucking carbon footprint is killing.

who is this cum collector?

Don't breed. Plant trees. Live in a cave.
Not breeding is really the most important part.

youtube.com/watch?v=MbMBIP_PPUo

Kill yourself

nothing keep being a cuckhold

This

Plant trees

don't pee in the water

You're the average liberal commie climate change shit poster alright.

I figured all you fags would look like this. Absolutely disgusting.

>Implying climate change is an issue

Create a plague which kills third-worlders

Most climate change retards believe that CO2 is pollution and not one of the most important and vital gasses for life on earth.

More CO2 literally means more plant growth and animal life and the negative feedbacks which climate change retards can't wrap their puny retard brains around regulate temp.

All statistically significant long term temp trends are caused by the sun.

kys

not to mention the fact only 3% of CO2 is a result of humans. Any measures that we could take to reduce that output would be literally useless anyway.

Wrong fucking image. Kms

Kill as many Africans as possible before they emit carbon.

Concrete production and agriculture are the worst problems as of now. I'd say become an architect or chemist to research more cost-efficient construction materials that produce less CO2, but that doesn't seem likely to fix the problem quickly enough.

Hi! Notice that says "Greenland" - that is not significant to the global averages.

I'm all for Trump, by the way.

>ID
The Final Solution to climate change...

not eating meat and not having kids seems to be the best options for reducing impact.

This, corpses have the smallest carbon foot print.
Abort any kids of yours you have coming too and make sure you kill your entire family. Think of the polar bears.

aka the faggots route

Kill yourself.

No, I'm serious. Every day that you're alive, you waste precious resources and kill the planet.

Since you need to actually get involved and stop being an unethical, earth destroying mongrel, you need to kill yourself asap.

A gun would probably be your best option to save the planet.

Don't.Fucking.Fly.

Flying is BY FAR the worst you can do to the climate.

You can go out and punch a car until your hands bleed and your fingers break.

meat is really wasteful in a number of ways, so if you're looking to reduce the amount of impact you have on climate change that's the best avenue to get the most bang for your buck.

I eat meat daily though because I'm poor.

qt feet op :3

Even if you did stop carbon emissions from coal and oil production. The earth will still warm, slower but still. It's all going to end the same way.

Might as well get the process finished now than wait a couple hundred years

Polar ice cap here, I'd really appreciate this.
But if you don't care enough to that's fine...

stop breathing

plan the genocide of indian and chinese people.

or shut up.

Buy a Prius, get a vasectomy, work at a non-profit NGO and shop exclusively at Whole Foods.
Problem solved,and you'll get a whole new group of friends just like you!

do not have kids

Your not going to do shit about climate change. China is going to continue burning coal and laughing at you SJWs.

literally kill yourself and take as many people as possible with you.

do nothing
climate change is horseshit.

Where you get this bullshit from?
I'm pretty sure you need less energy to fly a couple hundred people from one place to another, compared to a couple hundred people taking their own car doing the same trip.

OP: change your diet, recycle, buy things which are meant to last long

do your best to take down massive mega-corporation and trade deals. The more you trade with europe, the more crap you fly around the planet. That shit needs to stop. Produce localy, consume locally.

Go vegetarian. It actually makes a really big difference.

The reality of climate change and your ability is astronomically miniscule.

All those "stop the faucet when you shave" and "pee in the shower instead of the toilet in the morning" are simply ways for globo-conglomerates to increase their share of pollution.

There is an accepted level of pollution that they have accounted for, through think-tanks and what not.

They realize they only way to increase their corporate level of pollution is to get the small guy to try harder.

Every sacrifice you think you're making to help the earth, is simply allotted to their plans for INDUSTRY levels of pollution.

The only real choice you have is:
A. Ignore them, pollute as much as you'd like with the effect of quickening our approach to "disaster level" pollution which WILL have to be addressed.

B. Be a good cuck, limit your output so corporations can go full on with their pollution but also increasing their profit model.

Be real here, any business has a bottom line, and that is doing ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING to make more money, even if it's fraud and deception on a global level. (See Too Big to Fail, Libor exchange rigging, etc)

This planet belongs to us all, they only want you to pollute less so they can pollute more.

Nothing is going to stop them until we hit the wall.

Better to hit the wall quicker or later?

What incentives are you giving them if it happens later?

fuck off cuck

depopulate africa not the west!

Buy old used tires and set them on fire.

1. invent a magical technology (or liberate it from a lockheed skunkworks warehouse) that de-acidifies the oceans and removes CO2 from the atmosphere

2. Establish an international re-seeding movement to restore the decimated ecosystems in the oceans and forests, including the repopulation of large predator species

3. replace all industrial agriculture (cows, pigs, and chickens) with cloned meat

4. replace all coal, oil, and natural gas with MODERN nuclear power (not the crumbling outdated shit-castles we mainly have today)

5. move all mining operations off Earth to asteroids

6. fundamentally redefine urban infrastructure as building up instead of out, creating fantastic mega-towers with relatively small footprints

There you go, OP.

Go into nuclear physics and try to improve the cleanest energy with the most potential.

Work on being an Environmental Engineer?

Don't vote Trump since he seriously believes it's a Chinese hoax. Not that Hillary is any better, and I don't advocate voting for her either.

Man, voting in American elections is so fucking stupid.

The Paris Climate Accord just took effect. over 200 countries have agreed to reduce carbon emissions in an historic agreement - everyone are uniting to save the planet, including China:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2YNSnyYl2U

Reminder that trump wants to ABOLISH the paris climate accord and put the planet in danger

>implying normal people can hack that amount of physics and modeling.

stop breathing

Stick a cork up your arse

slaughter more cattle and eat them

>more CO2
>higher temps
>"decimated oceans and forests"

You ignorant fuck. Why don't you look at the fossil record and see if you can determine what the biosphere was like when the planet was loaded with CO2 and tropical? See if you can get your neurons to fire.

>israel
>talks about putting the earth in danger

Spirit cooking

+$0.05 to account

>KYOTO WILL SAVE US!
>20 years later = nothing changed
>PARIS WILL SAVE US!

Stop breathing

thinly veiled funding for UN, the workhorse of the NWO who uses it to bring "aid" to places in need. 200 countries yet nobody has helped Haiti 6 years later? Clintons are RAPING Haiti and trafficking their children.

>invent a magical technology (or liberate it from a lockheed skunkworks warehouse) that de-acidifies the oceans and removes CO2 from the atmosphere
it's called trees.

>falling for the climent change meme

Climate change is absolutely inevitable. The global systems are so insanely massive that even 100 years of us pumping trillions of metric tons of CO2 into the atmosphere has had little effect.

You cannot fight climate change. Oceans will rise and fall, mountains will rise and fall, rivers will dry up, new springs will spring forth. Glaciers will melt, reform, and travel. Humans are absolutely insignificant.

You need to realize that even though global warming and climate change is real, it's mostly done by giant corporations that are trying to blame the working class for it instead of their own pollution. And both the Republicans and Democrats are working to fuck us over by working for those controlling the energy market.

Al Gore is using a very real danger of global warming to create his own empire and riches on the backs of those drinking his Kool Aid.

Well you could start by being brave enough to acknowledge that man-made contributions are incredibly negligible

Memes..

Meme for the cloning of extinct animals to refill ecological niches (such as the passenger pigeon which was the largest bird population in the world, and a contributor to nitrogen levels)

Solar shingles..

Get active in the fishing industry and create laws that prevent people from throwing plastic garbage into the water.

climate change isn't real?

same way you would fight against witches in the 1600's i guess

that was millions of years ago with a different array of species

partly true, mass deforestation isn't helping, but trees don't de-acidify oceans nor do they consume CO2 at the rates we need to avoid what is coming

If you mix one cup of bleach and one cup of water and drink it, it'll detoxify your urine and make it more safe for the environment.

They have this too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_dioxide_removal

thank you for correcting the record

I don't know if climate change is inevitable. I do think it is mostly man made. I think our pollution has tipped the system.

I do wonder if it is too fucking late. Have the scales already tipped. Is it all down hill from here?

Global climate, with all our weather systems and layers of environment, are complex. I think it is very possible that centuries of human pollution have thrown a wrench in the gears.

I just wonder if the damage done could ever be repaired.

Though I do think we can somewhat lessen future damage. And I do think it is worth it.

I question whether or not all these carbon taxes will do a damn thing, especially when it's all being controlled by energy companies ready to write loopholes for themselves.

Close the borders, stifile development in shitskin countries and let them die. Them rising to our level of development and lifestyle would kill the planet quickly. Humanity needs a great purge, and it's needed where there are too many people (3rd world). Having said this, I really don't give a shit about the environment.

Do you know how much carbon dioxide your body produces a year?

A fuckton

you're literally killing the whale

killing yourself would be the best way to stop climate change.