How do we stop white men from taking hormones and pretend they are a girl ?

how do we stop white men from taking hormones and pretend they are a girl ?

Get them laid?

Voting for Trump is our first step, if that fails the war continues regardless. Libshit ideals are not going to last.

> Pretending

Fuck you buddy

why does this concern a turkish man?

Because more white wimmins

Don't. It's not like there's an epidemic. Would be a waste of time. They're most likely gonna kill themselves anyway, so why bother.

It's a win-win for cis males. More dickgirls for degenerates like me, less competition for you.

>make the hormones illegal unless prescribed from a license psychiatrist for therapy.
>make it so not any weirdo with body dis-morphia.
>make it so they never feel truly accepted by not passing laws like new york where it's illegal to refer to someone by their birth gender

It's nothing but hardcore LARP as a different gender. At the end of the day, deep down, you're nothing more than the X and Y chromosomes that make you what you are.

And what you are, is a man, baby.

Put them into military or engineering.

it is pretending. the entire purpose of male and female are to reproduce with the opposite sex

tasty bait

> pretending
he was putting it nicely.
> deluded under the influence of mental illness
would be the more accurate statement

fug em in the boy pussy

You don't. You shouldn't dictate how other people live their life.

Disgusting Degenerates

I wonder how they're going to plead to God, on judgement day.

But, but i'm really a girl!!!!!!

God - No

how about
> (there is no god(dumdum(they will plead to nothing(their choices carry no finality or moral weight))))

either way the pussy per dick ratio climbs so it´s for the best

also more retards to laugh at

Tell it to God

hormones are good (:

Vote for the guy that doesn't want to pussify this generation, get the kids actual psychological help instead of feeding into their delusions

Benis :DDDDD

I did. no response

show boipucci or fuck off you faggot

Remind them that no matter how many hormones they take, that they'll never be able to un-prostate their butthole

Dating a trap rn. He wants to become a tranny. How do I redpill him before it's too late?

They are hilarious, especially those trannies that are male and pretends to be female and then claims to be a lesbian, how fucking hysterical isn't that? for you to have so little chance at fucking a normal girl that you have to jump some hardcore hoops to hit on lesbians.

It strengthens the gene pool in the long run so let them do it.

I can tell by your hips that you are a man. No one will ever believe you are a woman.

We do it the slav way. Form violent street gangs and chase them into the ocean