"I will build a great wall -- and nobody builds walls better than me...

"I will build a great wall -- and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me --and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

Pretty crappy character comparison, OP.

President Business is actually a good businessman.

President Business is such a cool guy!

He makes TV shows.

Survilance systems

history books

voting machines..

>less than a handful of bankruptcies in a lifetime of business
>bad
don't believe the meme

Yeah yeah, whatever. This crap is pre-empting 'Where Are My Pants?'

>Octan brand

Genius

Why is W. giving a Trump speech?

If you've been in business for your whole life and HADN'T filed bankruptcy at least once, then you're obviously doing something shady. Kinda like Uranium One

I wouldn't call it bad but I wouldn't call it good either. How many times did Bill Gates go bankrupt?

With tech giant Microsoft? Kinda hard to when it frequently buys smaller software developers and makes it theirs.

Wait, Microsoft and Gates have actually filed for bankruptcy. Microsoft in 2011 and Gates in 2014.

>tfw you suddenly realize that most of the people, studios, and companies making TV shows, pushing for more expansive government surveillance, approving school textbooks, and calling for widespread adoption of electronic voting machines are all associated with or run by liberals

wtf i'm conservative now

Do you mean to suggest that by having president buisness make electronic voting machines, that the lego movie is advocating for liberal run voting machines being used in the real world

>he's a good businessman because he filed for bankruptcy. I like people that haven't filed bankruptcy

>taking risks and failing a small minority of the time means he's incompetent

>intentionally running businesses into the ground to capitalize on the rideoffs from the bankruptcies while giving no shits to the overall economic impact

Ftfy

No, but I think it's pretty ironic that a thinly veiled W Bush spoof (President Business) is being accused of shit that liberal politicians and lobbyists have been actively doing or pushing for for the last 15-20 years

Don't be dumb user, liberals are just conservatives that try to market to an audience that hates conservatives.

CNN is seen as the largest left leaning news site in America but the presidency of a conservative have only made them grow in ratings and profits more then ever.

>Not getting the obvious joke about Trump's comments regarding McCain.

I ain't even that poster, come on step it up senpei.

I don't know what you are on about. I just think the other guy is reading too deep into the lego movie.
He's not even really a bush spoof. He's just a metaphor for his dad who was always working
Viewing everything through the lens of partisanship isn't healthy

if only this movie had an artbook.

Trump's literally a billionaire. You can't really argue against that.

The 2016 presidential election was on tuesday November 8th.