FBI user DEAD! READ ALERT

What happens now?

denverguardian.com/2016/11/05/fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/travel/denver
youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
google.com/search?q=fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS712US712&oq=fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide&aqs=chrome..69i57.406j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
theindychannel.com/news/local-news/2-killed-in-fiery-crash-near-downtown-indy
unitedstatestoday.us/satire/2016/11/fbi-agent-suspected-in-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-in-apparent-murder-suicide/
topix.com/forum/us/TTIOPLQ3NAMVI312L
tundraman69.newsvine.com/_news/2016/11/05/36309628-fbi-agent-suspected-in-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-in-apparent-murder-suicide
cnn.com/2016/11/05/politics/nevada-early-vote-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=denver guardian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this isnt good. we need to protect our FBI. they are risking everything.

Can anyone confirm legit?

>FBI Agent called Michael Brown

(((coincidence)))

F

google "denver guardian"... looks like another disinformation fake news site

Poor guy was suffering from severe depression. Has nothing to do with Hillary - stupid goys.

They aren't THAT brazen.

….aa-are they?

FBI user better not be dead... If that's him, then this means war, boys.

That bitch demon took another brave patriotic American's life just to line her own pockets and further ((their)) political agenda.

This is beyond fucked.

"Who knows what could lead to this level of violence?"

FUCK YOU

MINER 49ER

Denver Guardian website is really:

theguardian.com/travel/denver

probably exploit.

dont' click on op link

>search for "denver guardian"
>doesn't even appear on first page

Now she's killing FBI agents..

Pure coincidence

Shes a reckless idiot, of course shes that brazen

Sup Forums lies all the fucken time yet people still come. im only here to debunk the fuck outta donnie darko. youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ

terrible source. this didn't really happen

Fake news site, recycling fake article changing details each time.

If this is not a safe link site sorry. I found it in a winmx chat room. I am running ublock origin on firefox so i just blindly click everything.

Nobody cares. Shut up and delete your thread

"suicide"

that is literally the only post on that site.

sage

>suicide

And just to be sure I'll set my house on fire too.

>"not lying"

google.com/search?q=fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS712US712&oq=fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide&aqs=chrome..69i57.406j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

It's real

Fake and gay

theindychannel.com/news/local-news/2-killed-in-fiery-crash-near-downtown-indy

This is the second one.
The war is on folks.

To be partisan. Yeah, nah fuck the FBI. They're cunts. Law enforcement is NOT supposed to be partisan.

this site is fake

look at the faggot font in the pic. i can tell it's shooped becasue ive seen several shoops in my time just look at the pixels

How do I do that?

>Americans

>0,11 shekels have been added to your bank account.

F

She literally can't keep getting away with it

There are plenty of other articles on that site.

F

Fake and gay

None are so blind as those who refuse to see. Nice fake advanced copy of newsweek and muh madam president

>suicide
Looks more like natural causes to me.

can i get DU,BS for Satan and his son Mohamed ?

Article doesn't say this is "FBI user", also, this story isn't being reported anywhere else, not even in local Denver news.

thinking it might be fake

Looks like weapons grade autism

>prosecuting criminals is partisan behavior

wew

>people are still responding
>people still believe this is real
no wonder that pizza shit is so widespread and violently defended by accusations of shilling

Fake as fuck. Stop with the baiting you goddamned faggots.

**investigating, herpderp

still wew

>FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
can you prove it ? of course you can't. so why should i listen to a shill ?
this isn't the first one who killed himself in a """suicide""" after talking about Shillary.

F

Shouldn't you be prepping a bull or sucking your dogs' cock right about now?

>They are all shitty facebook clickbait tier sources
Nice try bub

fake news. google michael brown, fbi, walkerville md, nothing.

>but we're not going to mention this info we have about the russians because that would "interfere with the election" hehe

He knew it was coming and he saved his doggo:

“Prior to the fire, he dropped off the dog at a neighbor’s house,” Frederick said. “He put the dog in a neighbor’s backyard.”

F

You're on a whole new level of stupid if you think this has anything to do with partisanship

You can't. Let her slide.

fallacious and effeminate

unitedstatestoday.us/satire/2016/11/fbi-agent-suspected-in-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-in-apparent-murder-suicide/

topix.com/forum/us/TTIOPLQ3NAMVI312L

tundraman69.newsvine.com/_news/2016/11/05/36309628-fbi-agent-suspected-in-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-in-apparent-murder-suicide

so how fake is it ?

>the dog has a flash drive hanging on it's collar

>Denver Guardian
>Click on "about" section"
>"Sorry, we are experiencing technical difficulties"

This story is complete bullshit.

>women make me masculine
>inanimate objects have sexualities

This story is complete bullshit and you fucking retards are freaking out like it's real.

How impossibly fucking stupid are you guys? I don't remember it being this bad before the election

>unitedstatestoday.us/satire
>satire
>SATIRE
>SATIRE
>SATIRE
jesus

Sup Forums really believes anything.

With orange right winger frogs come vast vats of stoopid

See: Too late, shill. The FBI has already been exposed to the max.

>Captcha: No return road

Nah, look at all those sites -- have you ever heard of a single one of them before? They look like quickly deployed blogs, not even clickbait tier news sites. More like some kind of SEO gimmick, to seed the story intentionally. Maybe it's being seeded to increase the background noise associating clinton + FBI in the final days, but people should regard it skeptically until more reputable sites pick it up.

its possible this is legit and these are connected, keep an eye on it but be skeptical.

Can't fault Hillary for killing people that deserve to die.

I think it's legit, who thinks to write about someone sparing their dog?

>took his beloved dog to a neighbor
Bless FBI user he knew they were coming and didn't want them to kill the dog

funny how much shilling has reforced since your remaning days are on the clock,

eh ?

Oh yeah, i forgot those leafs...

She literally can't keep getting away with it.

NYPD, FBI, what the fuck are you waiting for?

JUST DUMP EVERYTHING.

> Murder suicide
with three bulles to the back of the head?

Just read the article. If that fucking hag really did order this FBI agent and his wife killed then the FBI and the NYPD need to just go ahead and spill the beans on everything. Bring every last one of these fucking pedophiles down.

She is also the first presidential candidate to have the honor of having been listed as a person of interest in 49 murder/suicides by the investigating authorities.

50 is a nice round number.

Leaf. Reaf! Geef! Sneeef!!!!

have you EVER heard of any of these sites? Come on, use your critical thinking skills. Wait until its confirmed by a site with a reputation.

>winmx

That's still around???? Holy fuck

Agreed

Proof

Does anyone have that picture with the list of every Clinton related death/murder?

It's time for an update

mfw: there is no Denver Guardian newspaper

"ABOUT
OUR APOLOGIES, WE SEEM TO BE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AS WE MIGRATE OUR CONTENT TO OUR NEW INTERFACE.

PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON!"

Democrats build huge early vote lead in battleground Nevada
Eric Bradner
cnn.com/2016/11/05/politics/nevada-early-vote-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html

BS on top of BS. I'm gone.

What does dat mean?

It's over 50 now...Seth Rich.

Proof

I sure do like how they use "alleged" and "apparent" to distort their narrative. That's nice.

You have to hold up to scrutiny these small independent news outlets the same way you would to mainstream media. These guys can make stuff up just like everybody else for easy clicks.

>inb4 hurr durr CTR
It doesn't help Trump if his fans share articles which are later proven false. Helps leftists as crackpot conspiracy theorists.

i am ashamed of my fellow burger. not persecuting is the partisan thing to do here.

Nice conspiracy theory, but everyone knows trumpkins are getting BTFO in polls and are in desperation mode throwing shit against the wall till something sticks.

oh for fuck's sake

I don't usually do this because it's obnoxious, but since people REFUSE to think,
lmgtfy.com/?q=denver guardian

this is a bullshit site and a bullshit story

THEY JUST RELEASED THIS PIC OF THE SUSPECT

Podesta email stating they will make an example of anyone leaking just before his death.

Are you saying it's okay to murder FBI agents you treacherous jew fuck?

If he is dead guys, we should carry on. They can't keep getting away with this!

Helps leftists (paint us)

>here's my computer voluntarily. Nobody has asked for it yet. My name is hillary wiener
24 hours later...
>WE HAVE A WARRANT!
youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ

HUT HUT
HIKE

Thats a fake news site, nothing in it is legit, takes 3 minutes to prove it for yourself if you dont believe me

This. Using the name, city, and state you can't find more information.
Just this one article.

how does this play into hillary's master plan?