Does anyone have Matt and Trey's number? I just blew the lid off their Harvey episode:

Does anyone have Matt and Trey's number? I just blew the lid off their Harvey episode:

Gerald notices certain men in town treating him sympathetically and even hugging him while crying eventually. It turns out that the men of South Park are recalling repressed childhood memories of their foreskins being stolen by Jewish doctors (thanks to visiting vaudeville stage hypnotist The Great Bannoni) and are experiencing Circumcision Solidarity.

#HeToo

w-what?

It would even be the perfect episode to have shit get real in the Eric/Heidi arc.

>other shenanigans rapping up
>Heidi pulls Eric aside and says "You know it's wrong to joke about stuff like this"
>Eric rolls his eyes and does his shitty boyfriend routine
>"You know what? Fuck this. You're a psychopath, Eric."
>Heidi walks away
>Cartman realizes he fucked up
>"...b-babe?"
>TWANGY TWANG PLUCK PLUCKY PLUCKY TWANG TWANG TWANG

don't reply to me ever again you fucking nutcase

Did you have ulterior motives for this thread, OP?

Why'd mods delete the other SP thread? What was wrong with it? It wasn't even a shipping thread.

>mods are finally cracking down on South Park threads
Suffer more, fujoshits

no mercy
it was fun while it lasted

>supporting powertriping mods
>>>/neogaf/

Die LGBT faggot. Your character was never gay.

>people still deny that Tweek and Craig are faggots after this new season and the game
lol

So this is it, huh? The shipping thread are no more? Shame.

How do south park shippers feel about /qa/?

woops, meant to link this

pssst we can still have threads here and it's work safe

Don't. We are this close to being relegated into /trash/
I say we just wait for the new episode to come out and then we make a thread again.

we are /trash/ at this point, we can't even make a thread about a topic without being instadeleted

/qa/ is worksafe and allows anything really,
it's just a suggestion. you don't have to take it or anything i understand

>tolerating hypocritical modfaggotry
There are plenty of topics that are up 100% of the time and have been for years.

well apparently some whiny faggots need a safespace so we can't have daily shipping threads, go figure

Nope
is still up. Just don't call the OP shipping thread so it doesn't get reported by thin-skinnedfags that want the whole board to appeal to them

I fucking hate it dude. I've been here for too long, and I really hate how this board specifically is moderated. But there's nothing we can do but accept the mods unwritten rules and 'not be a general' (even if South Park is currently airing)

that thread only survived so long because it's on page 5, if it was popular than it would be purged

you need mental help.

Why did we need this thread when the other one is still up? I'm confused and not just because of the nonsensical OP.

>tfw my shitty creek fanfic got 160+ kudos on AO3

Not sure if I should be happy or mortified.

It's what the people want.