How can Christfags ever recover?

If you think gays shouldn't marry, why do you think virgins getting married is acceptable? And yes, that includes your mom.

Gays should get married, relationships between children and adults should also be totally legal, its the same thing

Yeah we should combine pedophilia and beastiality and get puppy fuck rights. When will I get to marry my transspecies non binary gay lesbian dog Muslim? Fuckin cis males.

Only a Kohen is required to marry a virgin... and no, not a child. It's in order to keep them pure of mind without having a wife who has been influenced from the world outside of the synagogue.

Never. Christianity is a religion of swine

Children and animals CANNOT CONSENT.
Nice try perverts, but I won't let you use my genius post to justify your foul urges.

But my puppy identifies as a humankin 24 year old adult. By definition, xir is not a child nor beast.

>implying i think the government should be involved in civil contracts

top lel desu

The Bible was written by human beings, meaning we shouldn't take it as fact as opposed to the Quran supposedly being directly from the mouth of allah

I think everyones problem here is how it's encouraged. How it's becoming a fad and people are doing it because it's popular.

found the muzzie

actually yes i do think that non virgins should be executed. and my mom was a virgin when she got married

>hey kid, wanna fug?
>sure
Literally easy
You can have your gay marriage, i can have my cunnyfu

>executing non-virgin wives
>wrong

Isn't that old testament though ? I thought christianity only followed the new one.

>actually knowing that

what the fuck

If children can be prescribed treatment that changes their sex, why not get prescribed a good dicking? It can be a form of therapy

Leviticus also is OT

>Nobody has said it yet

Fuck. You idiots. You can just say that her assertion is incorrect because Leviticus comes from the OT and the OT is rendered void under Christian law.

Fuck you all.

>a marriage shall be considered valid only if
>totally not some redditer

Everyone knows that
But Christcucks who use "muh byble" as an argument conveniently ignore that

>redacted names
every time

my parents told me since i was a kid that i should never marry a girl who wasn't a virgin

13 If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels[a] of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

>wanting to get banned