instagram.com/p/BaojliLB9EQ/

Do not believe Daron's lies. Everything is going to be daijobu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyxP_oBl3tw
youtu.be/Tfpn3wHoNGA
youtube.com/watch?v=eh0qbJAQhgk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is he going back to jackie?

So, in Scent of a Hoodie Marco loses/gives his hoodie somewhere on Mewni, and only then goes to Earth?

Don't worry, even if he does, Jackie still won't really be important

I'm assuming he's going to give it to Star because in one of the earlier promos, she seems to be using it for target practice

Yup

Hello?

So what's Marco's purpose now? He's gonna be separated from Star, and he's dating Jackie. Where will the character progression go?

>Monster Arm

MY BODY IS READY

Anyone?

>must be connected to Star to be relevant or have his own growth
You're basically perpetuating the idea that Marco should only exist to be with Star. Buff Frog and Ludo got plenty of their own shit.

>Marco will actually stay away from Star
>Marco main purpose on the show was taken off
what is Marco going to do to stay relevant

Prepare your Heinous

Well, he has his own pair of dimensional scissors. Maybe some new adventuring? I hope for more Sensei.

Maybe actually take Jackie on an adventure for once? Hell, maybe he takes her to Lava Lake Beach

Look man, let's not beat around the bush. Marco is really bland as is, they need to give him the same treatment they gave Ludo as soon as possible.

Where she meets the fire to her water.

They did it in RwS and retconned it
And if Marco is so bland, why is everyone invested in Starco? Purely for Star's sake?

>they need to give him the same treatment they gave Ludo as soon as possible
possessed by a more interesting character?

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=vyxP_oBl3tw

What's up with the cape anyway?
Statistically latinos are more into the DCEU than MCU so they shouldn't go there

Wow you guys have so little faith in Nefcy. Give her a chance to see what they will do with Marco.

>They did it in RwS
That's not the same thing at all. Ludo's growth was over a period of episodes, not one segment for a hot bod gag

>And if Marco is so bland, why is everyone invested in Starco? Purely for Star's sake?
Ye, it's the age old "main guy and main girl" trope. Starco cute and perfect, bla bla bla, a bunch of plebs. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to shit on Marco for no reason, but come on. Compare his growth to Ludo or Buff frog and you'll understand what I mean. They changed, Marco stayed the same. He just has a gf now, he's the same insecure nerd as before.

>possessed by a more interesting character?
Say it with me. MONSTER. ARM.

Marco and Jackie get progressively deeper while Star fights corruption from Eclipsatine
Star eventually goes bad and starts shit on earth
Jackie loses her shit but eventually sighs and says "Marco, she's your friend and you have to save her from herself also she's setting Echo Creek on fire, I trust you"
Marco redeems Star
Marco tells her she has a place and it's on Mewni
Jarco end
also Jantom

If anything, Tomkie, not jantom

>Marco and Jackie
>and Jackie
Let's be real user

>Wow you guys have so little faith in Nefcy. Give her a chance to see what they will do with Marco.
I'm cautiously optimistic. Things are slowly brewing into something interesting.

>Monster Arm coming back
>Eclipsa
>Heinous and Rasticore
>Possible Marco and Jackie development

Fuckin nose blowing potatoes.

Jackie is pure and deserves love by Nefcy

Marco is bland in terms of his role on the show, he really doesn't have right now a purpose to be in the Mewni plot.

And people like Starco because both Star and Marco are supportive with each other and more shit that people already knows.

>why is everyone invested in Starco
Well besides that it was a ship before the show even started, the two have good chemistry together and I believe that ultimately they really need each other more than they think. They support and care for each other and we've seen that constantly over the course of the two seasons

Also there is probably a small aspect of fans of Star wanting her to be happy and have her prince after going through all this suffering and probably more to come

Listen up mah boys:

>Marco and Jackie get closer
>Eclipsa reinforces Star to fight for her crush
>Turns out the Jackie being a mermaid is a thing
>"Did you know that if you cut a mermaid's tail, you can never be queen?"
>The mad-princess actually does it
>It pisses off Marco, lashing out on Star
>Star goes rogue with Eclipsa
>Season 4
>Star AND The Forces of Evil

>Star killing Jackie in such a cold and gruesome way
She's desperate but not murderous.

are you Nefcy

Anomalyah might be prophetic

The same thing that Dies Irae originally alluded to. Marco and Star will separate, and grow in charter within their own story. This will lead to different view on things eventually accumulating to a Star vs Marco conflict.

>Star wields her wand which resembles star of Ishtar(Venus)

>While Marco wields his Monster Arm which resembles the Spear of Mars with the arms pointed tip. Some quick detail on spear.

>A relic or fetish called the spear of Mars. The spear was said to move, tremble or vibrate at impending war or other danger to the state

>Both symbols represent the different sexes. The blood moon wasn't a sign of love, but a sign of tragedy of lovers vs lovers, and the end times. Otherwise known as Dies Irae

I'm not saying she'll kill her dummy. Something like just stepping on her foot in anger. It might be even symbolical in a sense. She's mad at the situation, mad at Marco for how things turned out, mad at herself for pushing him towards Jackie. All those mistakes and regrets, desperate, easy pray for Eclipsa.

She might even corner Marco:
>She can't stand it anymore, demands Marco to tell her how he really feels about her
>Marco thanks her for everything she's done for him, that she's a special part of her life
>But he can't love her the same way he loves Jackie, like he said "You're my best friend"
>Star gets super jelly

Nefcy goes full anime, and makes season 4 a different title season like anime generally do with their seasons. She does her original title.

You're right, this is gonna be a spaghettifest of apocalyptic proportions.

That Marco looks like a fatass

>Goodbye Marco
That's some pretty shitty grammar, Disney. Also, I wanna suck on Queen Moon's delicate, pole dancing toes

I don't really care how this season turns out, I'm just glad we're getting more Janna

Can you just imagine if the mermaid theory doesn't pan out it won't, just saying. Like what would they even have her around for anymore

Marco's definitely becoming a Squire, whatever that actually means. He's leaving for training. That's what the cape is about. The emblem kind of looks like a star. Deeyess Ayyrei

>that lowercase 'T'
Is star God?

> easy pray for Eclipsa.
>"Are you up to do anything for love?"

>, and grow in charter within their own story
The problem with this is what story does Marco have on Earth. I think deep down everybody knows what's going to happen with him while they're apart but other than that, nothing really can "happen" the same as with Star. That's okay really because Star is the main character but they can't really have much to work with with Marco except for his Monster arm, that would open a new can of worms

Stop making me feel bad about losing Jackie. I'm sick of it. Let us have faith.
Fuck magical bias. Fuck your desire for novelty.

She wishes to be, but not even He cannot force His subjects to love Him.

They brought his arm back up during the Livestream. But it may have been just because "Halloween Spooky" theme. But we don't come here to UNDERanalyze promotional material.

>it won't, just saying.

>Halloween concept art all had aquatic features
>Nefcy confirmed streak on hair is natural
>Seashell
>Aquatic color theme
>"I lived by the river"

>If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
>HURR it won't, just saying.

I called it when many called me crazy because Marco "was an important part of the show." The show is "Star vs The Forces of Evil" and he could leave and everything would still work. All of you called me crazy or stupid. WHO'S CRAZY NOW, FAGS. Don't answer that.

>brought it up
More like it broke out.

>Like what would they even have her around for anymore
That the point duffus. So far they have dropped so many hints, their are either trolling big time, or are just delaying the reveal.

>not posting the picture that killed millions of unborn offspring

This is gonna be huge guys. I'll be bold enough to say that this is Eclipsa's super secret plan, play the nice guy, but slowly indoctrinate Star and take over Mewni or something.

Wow no kidding?

So is Star vs. is the Evangelion of western animation?

Rude

It's looking like it.

Remember all those dark fics before the movie?
The most adult thing was the mime implying a threesome

>guy recording is already crying
kek

Nefcy just uses biblical symbolism better then Anno

>mfw tried to wank it to Eclipsa's puffy pants and exposed belly
>drowsiness got the best of me and I couldn't finish
Yay?

wings

She had Mewni, and she left it for monster cock. All she wanted when she made her deal with Moon was freedom, which is reasonable. She'll probably lead a monster revolt though. Having future Queen of Mewni on her side pretty much guarantees she'll be able to expose all of Mewni to the joy of monster cock. and monster waifus

as a manlet who enjoyed evangelion and the rebuilds, i'd say yes, absolutely just like it hurts is a western JoJo

So, Marco was just a side character all along in STAR vs the forces of evil. Who could have guessed?

>Remember when Dies Irae theory was mocked as being fanfic tier stuff
>Too many coincidences with each episode
>"Nefcy is just j-joking, r-right guys?"
>Turning the dial to 11

Who /readyforthefallout/ here?

>yfw fucking Jojo does the voice of older Marco in the Jap dub

I think people called you crazy because you thought Marco would leave for a long time, like completely not be in the season. Many people had speculated they would separate from the "it's time for a longer goodbye"

Baby episode is a Garden of Eden reference with apple and everything

>Star's VA's first name is Eden
>Marco's VA's first name is Adam

Bravo Nefcy

We need to go even deeper

Well, cuck season is set to Overdrive...
Also... kleenex blowing intensifies.

>not instajizzing
why

That's not even the best part about the Nip dub, faggot.

>uses biblical symbolism better then Anno

that is not really too hard to achieve

>character reduced from main to side
>was a side character all along
You're a retard

Somewhat relevant
youtu.be/Tfpn3wHoNGA
>was originally "In the Garden of Eden," but he was too drunk to care and changed it

>NGE
>biblical symbolism
How new are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=eh0qbJAQhgk
Jump to 6:20

>drunk
No man, it was all kinds of fucking drugs they were on. It's true though, that's the reason the title is gibberish otherwise.

>that pic
Holy fucking shit, why is Eclipsa so hot?

They were like sixteen during Woodstock and they were stoned off their asses when they tried to debut Inna Gadda Da Vida. Add their slurring to shitty sound systems at the times, and that's how the name stuck. You were close, though.

Is Star going to lust over a comatose Marco and wank off to him?

>all kinds of fucking drugs they were on
Rock 'n Roll's a dangerous game.

>Star was named Shining Star in the lyrics, and may other names

Lucifer was known as the Shining One.

>The background of the outro going from day to night

Venus known as the Morning and Evening Star.

>Marco's 650 number.

There's 650 prayers in the bible, counting the Old and New Testament.

Star and Marco go sperate ways.. So how long do you think until some insane group of starco teens go on a rampage and force someone to almost tie the final knot?

>starco teens
They're mostly 20s something and 30s something guys

Kinda spent after at least once or twice beforehand.

I meant not here user, I highly doubt a pack of adults is gonna go bat shit..

>You look like the ocean...
HOW MUCH LONGER?

>guys
>Most of the drawfags are women, horny women
>Show creator is a woman
>Lots of women at cons

Thinking emoji etc.

why mermaind jackie?
why jackie cant be just a normal girl?
why people want their LAME headcanons to be true?

Daron already denied this theory

I'm a dude though

>he thinks not!/sveg/ is full of guys
Boy do I have news for you lmao

I mean in general. The viewers are mainly tumblrinas and neckbeards

>3D Star cosplayer
Would you, user?

And then took it back later on.

>HOW MUCH LONGER?
I hope not much longer

>headcanons
Get the fuck out, I'm just following the smoke to find the fire. And if you think the writers are just adding these ocean themes hints for nothing, you have to be out of your gourd.

No one is asking to make Marco to be the main protagonist more than just a few fags, everyone knows this is Star show, people are just asking to give Marco a proper role on his current position on the show. Just like Ludo, Buff Frog, Queen moon, Toffee, Eclipsa, Tom, and who knows maybe even Janna too and other people that can be part of the Mewni plot.