Reminder that immigration literally kills countries

Reminder that immigration literally kills countries

Other urls found in this thread:

khazaria.com/genetics/hungarians.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HUEHUEHUEHUE

there were very few Hungarians in those territories and Hungary was literally genociding the actual Europeans. trianon was 100% justified.

Step 1: Make secret arrangements with Russia
Step 2: Wait for WW3
Step 3: Leave NATO and declare neutrality
Step 4: Wait for rest of the world to be reduced to radioactive ash
Step 5: conquer the irradiated wastelands of Europe

Good thing trianon took land from the immigrants and gave it to their rightful owners.

Problem is, Europeans aren't having enough children. Without immigration, Europe will not survive.

>there were very few Hungarians in those territories
Because of constantly defending Europe and all the shitraces flooding in uninvited. This is you in 50 years, keep that in mind

Lol

shhh, don't leak the masterplan

Hungary was on the same side as the Turks in the war that led to Trianon you cuck

Gypsy detected.

Hungary never genocided anyone (only the stupid romanians believe this), and there were a majority of Hungarians in South Slovakia, Vajdaság, Banat, Carpathian Ruthenia and Transylvania. There were also many Hungarians in North Slovakia.

Of course now, the Hungarians are a minority in a lot of these places because they've been displaced by subhumans.

Thing is, we went from the pic's 7 000 000 to the current 10 million since ww2, by the commies banning abortion and taxing not having enough kids for a few years

Their jewish overlords intervened and it got shut down, causing a constant decline ever since, but it was pretty fucking effective

Don't fall for the immigration jew

What is Japan.
How will lower population harm Europe?
>also leaf

>Hungary never genocided anyone
>literally admits that Slovaks were persistently magyarized in the very next post

>Hungary was on the same side as the Turks in the war that led to Trianon you cuck
Well, it was hardly avoidable when we were subjects in a kike empire
BTW thank Russia for that

>subjects

You were literally the co-rulers. Magyars were the jews of Austria-Hungary, always pulling the strings and building settlements in slovakia and romania

The real reason was fear. Hungary was both an agricultural, industrial and technological superpower. It had to be destroyed or controlled. When we were on our own, we were unstoppable.

Back then that meant living near a more advanced and organized society, and slowly being like them

Explain what happened.

>You were literally the co-rulers
Yes, that was the text said. But if you think they actually let us have any real power after we used whatever tiny fragments of it we had easily defeat them in the same ruler's lifetime, you really didn't think too deeply into that

"Slovakia" was never a country until the 1900s. Slavs that lived in Hungary for hundreds of years became Hungarian.

>slovakia was never a country until the 1900s

we're talking about the 1900s. Trianon was in the 1900s. there were distinct Slovak people by that time.

fucking diaspora, go back to your countries if you love them so much.

I know you would fight tooth and nail to not sent back to those ex communist shitholes.

There were also significant minorities and majorities of Hungarians living there. There were also significant numbers of Slovaks who wanted to remain part of Hungary. There is also no historical precident for any Slovakia. There is also no significant industry or skilled workers in Slovakia that would make them economically independent.

It was a shit idea to begin with and Josef Tizo even wanted to reunite with Hungary. Some slavic nationalists just got a braindead idea in their head, and the Entente used it to carve up the Central powers.

>Reminder that immigration literally kills countries

Here in America, 96% of 2nd generation immigrants are fluent in English, loyal to America and completely assimilated.

Gypsy diaspora please pack up your wagons and go back to India. No white countries want romanians.

In the 1700's, after the turkish wars and occupation, followed by getting "liberated"(annexed) by Austria, our population was low. This was shit for Austria and our nobility, because they needed serfs for war and working the fields respectively. So they invited swabians here, abolished all border guards or replaced them with slavs, and turned them into serfs, also got anyone they could to move into the central part of the country from the outlying areas. However this presented an opportunity for surrounding slavs to move into the unoccupied ground, and those already here to breed rapidly, eventually turning us into a minority in our country. Later, we managed to reform the country since we were the only worthwile part of the empire, so we got a bit of control. Then we tried to break away from the Austrians, we almost succeeded, but they called in Russia and get them to beat us down. So, they managed to get absolute control and send us into WW1. After we lost, the western powers saw our country as too powerful, and, thanks to the large amount of nonhungarians, they started making new countries and giving enormous lands to neighbouring countries (even though there were many hungarians in those parts), since
>that agreement said you technically have a word in the empire

>we're talking about the 1900s
Slovakia became a country in the 80's. Trianon happened in 1920

>implying I'm romanian
Even If I was I'm not fighting on some anime board about how better my shithole ex communist country is compared to another shithole ex communist country.

Go migrate the fuck to hungary and stay there. Your patriotism is all talk with no walking

The whole point of WW 1 was the deliberate destruction of European empires. If you want to blame someone for Trianon blame the Jews.

>Here in America, 96% of 2nd generation immigrants are fluent in English, loyal to America and completely assimilated.
That's why voting ballots are in spanish

>The whole point of WW 1 was the deliberate destruction of European empires. If you want to blame someone for Trianon blame the Jews.
I am in a way, I never said they didn't plan that. However immigration is their weapon

You are clearly buttblasted by something I said, so don't pretend now to be so above-it-all.

Not by what you said but by how you act.
You live in Canada/USA i.e not ex communist shitholes and you defend your country, be it romania/hungary/whatever that you visit maybe for 2-3 months at best and never set foot at worst from your comfy places.

Defend and worry about Canada, If you are so patriotic about Hungary move the fuck there and stay the fuck there.

You are similar to muslims who refuse to integrate and still talk about durka durka allah while not leaving their land of kuffar for the muslim lands, don't expect me to like you more just because you don't chimp out in real life.

Again, You like hungary/romania/whatever? Fine then move the fuck there. Your patriotism is hypocritical.

Can we Make Hungary Great Again next?

Used to played these guys all the time in Medieval II Total War

Thanks for history lesson.

How is it hypocritical? I'm living in the same place where I was born because, yes, my mother left a Soviet-occupied country where Hungarian patriots were being imprisoned and massacred by the Russians. I would go back there, but I have a successful career, a loving wife and a nice house here in Canada, and my wife doesn't want to leave the country (I've already brought this up with her). Obviously you have none of these things since it seems so simplistic for you to just roam wherever you want. But I don't need to live in a country to know that it was treated unjustly and fucked over by victor's justice.

>Can we Make Hungary Great Again next?
Certainly. We just need the people to care and the jews to fuck off

>Thanks for history lesson.
You are welcome user

Hungarians are literally foreign invaders from Asia. They are not even Indo-european.

>Sweden
>Accusing others of being foreign invaders
Hmmm.... didn't you guys try to take over literally all of Britain at one point?

>Hungarians are literally foreign invaders from Asia. They are not even Indo-european.
Damn right. We are superior finno-scythians(still white). Or martians according to other sources

Easily top 1

P.S. But historically, Hungarian lands are western Asia, from the same region that the Germans, Slavs and Italo-Celts originated. So Hungarians are hardly "Asian". Or if they are, then so is essentially all of Europe, because all the whites came from that region except the greeks.

This is my last post not because I have enough of your insolence though.

>I have a successful career, a loving wife and a nice house here in Canada,
Oh, patriotic enough to talk but not patriotic enough to move to Hungary and help your nation eh?
>Obviously you have none of these things since it seems so simplistic for you to just roam wherever you want.
No, we are all immigrants, but I'm AMERICAN first. I don't bubble about muh norway this muh norway that, even though life quality there is better than Hungary.

You are born in Canada, you live in Canada, you work in Canada you should be loyal to Canada not some country which you will never live in just because you mother came from there.

Fucking assimilate you dumb fuck, immigrants are the problem because they refuse to assimilate because they regurgitate "muh oldcountry" again and again and again. This is why muslims are not liked in Europe or Jews are not liked in USA they eat from one cup while praising another.

Be patriotic to Canada not to Hungary, IF you think Hungary is threated unjustly move the fuck there and make your Hungary great again.

I have all the respect to Hungarians who live and work in their home who refuse better sallary-better life quality because they love their home country and they love to improve it. I don't respect slimy fucks like you who exploit all the benefits Canada/USA etc gives but would never in his life time would move to Hungary to work I don't know 300 dollars a month.

Fucking immigrants, I know for a fact If far right ever rises from the ashes of trudeau you would literally BEG to not sent to Hungary and would kiss the fucking leafflag hundred times a day.

Maybe thats what insolent immigrants like you need, living in first world spoiled your asses

>that tiny amount of pink and purple
fugg, it truly is a shitty situation ethnicity-wise

reminder that mongols coming in europe and claiming that the territory is theirs and then whining why trianon gives the lands back to actual europeans will anger dingus khans

It doesn't matter. Hungarians are just as European as everyone else, and all Europeans are very closely related in terms of genetics.

Amazing opinions. Are you done ranting at random people on the internet for no apparent reason?

I'd gladly move to Hungary if I hadn't already put down roots here; and I'd glady be patriotic to Canada if we had a government that actually inspired patriotism instead of cuck Trudeau.

what country did it kill?

America has had like 10 waves of immigration.

Each one was a nigger. Each one grew to the third generation and started shitting on the next.

Poor Hungary :( At least you are based now with Orbán :D

They're not indo-european, that's a fact.
Just like Finns and Basques. They have a different background.

reminder that scythians/uralians (literally smack dab on the origin of white(caucasian) people) are not mongolians, and establishing a real country in the place of a few dying tribes that have no connections to any later groups is totally different from swarming into Transylvania for the gibs

Rome. Byzantium. Hungary. USA after they started accepting non-europeans

Well, the Viktátor is not perfect, but at least he is not a full on globalist race traitor so we should be thankful

khazaria.com/genetics/hungarians.html

try harder borat

Immigration or invasion?

Be ashamed of yourself you traitor.
It was not immigration that lead to trianon it was outside forces trying to break up hungary.

>""""""magyarization""""""

Guys hungarians had a rational policy about immigration and multi national states since literally our founding.

We peacefully coexisted with minorities, and even when we tried to homogenize the country somewhat it happened through policies LESS coercive than the ones slovakia implemented not 10 years ago, and at least as much through soft social pressure.

That has been the modus operandi of this nation, as it is the rational thing to do.

"The guests (hospeses) and those who arrived from foreign countries are very useful…. Because these guests come from different countries and therefore they bring along diverse languages, different pieces of knowledge, different armed forces. All that brings embellishment to the kingship, raises the prestige of the court. Because a kingdom where only one language is spoken and only one custom is followed is weak and fragile. Therefore I call upon you my son to take care of them, respect them so they would stay with you, instead of living elsewhere."

The reason "magyarization" was regarded by the surrounding nations as something horrible, is the 50 years of soviet rule, where the pan slavist ideology demanded that all the surrounding nations band together, and how to better achieve that than with a common enemy.
So history was mercilessly rewritten and revised based on close to zero actual facts to make the hungarians seem like the personified devil for everyone to hate.
This is how it could be taught that hungarians were the last lapdogs of hitler, despite the fact that slovakia was literally a satellite state of nazi germany, while hungary had to actually be invaded along with operation margarethe before we did anything to help the nazis.

>romania did nothing and swore fealty.

Also, hungary wasn't fully defeated by the turks reeeee
That small crescent that remained was literally an insurmountable hurdle for the turks, because the forts were so close that any siege couldn't last long enough to produce results.

How do Hungarians feel in regards to Poles?

Wegier polak dwa bratanki etc.
Bros.
Same about Croatia, though that relationship is not as much of a meme as the one with Poland.
Poland is currently plagued by too much conservatism and idiots.
Croatia by too much liberalism and idiots.

>Poland is currently plagued by too much conservatism and idiots.

I thought Orban and the Kaczynski guy in charge of Poland are supposed to be very similar?
I know you guys are not as religious as Poles, but aren't you also mostly conservatives?

There's a difference between unapologetic conservativism and not embracing the radical left because of rational considerations.

Hungary has always been about rationality when we were at our best, and Orban is thankfully doing the same. This is the second category.

Meanwhile proposing that abortion in cases of rape be illegal is firmly the first category.

Neat, thanks.