Who cares if Bill Clinton is a pedo and/or rapist? he's not the one running for president

who cares if Bill Clinton is a pedo and/or rapist? he's not the one running for president

kys

Exactly! Nice doubles btw ;)

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people!

liberals: "who cares if Bill Clinton is a pedo and/or rapist? he's not the one running for president"

liberals: HOLY SHIT MELANIA TRUMP HAD A JOB AS AN ILLEGAL OMG TRUMP IS SO FUCKED THIS IS THE END FOR TRUMP OMG HE IS DEAD

for saying the truth? ok

He is supported by and is publicly campaigning for the crooked woman that is running for president

who cares if Bill Cosby is a pedo and/or rapist? he's not the one running for president

>conservatards on rape accusations against Bill Clinton:
EVERY ACCUSATIONS COUNTS YOU RAPE APOLOGISTS

>conservatards on rape accusations against Trump
lol, who cares? Just grab em' by the pussy, brah!

That argument goes both ways.

>i.e. not an argument

I'm just jealous of how much more pussy he has gotten than I have (currently on zero pussies achieved).

The difference is that Bill actually raped women whereas Trump said that women will LET you grab them by the pussy when you're rich

>That argument goes both ways.

Hey so does your mom and I ain't talking about sexual orientation.

yeah of course rape is the same than having a job

you liberals are mentally insane

>wanting to have sex with the vaginal jew
My man don't do it, just get a 2d waifu
like this one

There seems to be a reoccurring theme with Clinton's campaign. It seems like everyone in the fucking campaign is a pedophile. You would think that somebody running for president of the United States wouldn't keep company like that, but yes actually they would. You see she is controlling these people by blackmailing them. But these people no longer give a shit about her because they know that the FBI has the videos anyway. Thanks Anthony Weiner. Nice day I hope this answers your question

Says the guy living in a country with unemployment through the roof. I'd tell you to spend less time commenting on other countries and spend more time fixing your own, but you're probably unemployed and have all the time in the world anyway.

>trying to excuse pedophilia, child abusers and rape

This is the true face of the evil left

A good way to judge someone's character is by looking at the company she keeps.

I'm sure the women of Epstein Island had the free will to LET Trump get away with anything.

wtf I love letting pedophiles live in the white house now

That's interesting I think you went to a party one and never returned right? In fact wasn't he banned from going there and in fact got blackballed by the entire group? Was it because he was questioning what was going on there? Maybe show disapproval and things got too bizarre for him and he left?

it ri ly stiumlant mi breins

>A good way to judge someone's character is by looking at the company she keeps.
True.

Which again cuts both ways, for in Melania's case it was someone who's perfectly fine with illegals.

No but the woman who sees no problem being married to him is running, while still having the audacity to run a smear campaign of hate against Trump accusing him of rapes that never happened. It's a toxic family no matter who is the biggest criminal.

>speculation games
Trump didn't show disapproval enough to cut political support of them who also visited Lolita Island.