Trump will win Minnesota

Trump will win Minnesota.

Other urls found in this thread:

minnpost.com/mnopedia/2014/02/story-behind-minnesotas-weirdly-shaped-northern-border
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmfao no

also wtf is up with this

SKOL!!!!!

Hello Sup Forums

I here just for taking screencaps from the most delusional drumptard posts for future keks.

Please continue.

>the eternal swede voting for Trump

i just went to google maps that shit

its legit wtf

No clue, but lake of the woods is a GOAT fishing spot. I go there once a year with my dad and uncles and haul back a shit load of crappie, northern, and walleye filets.

MINESOTA FOR TRUMP.

Screencrap it, pussy. Him winning MN came to me in a dream months ago after I spent the entire weekend in the woods doing ancient druid rituals.

> Trump will win Minnesota
No he won't:
Trump will win EVERYTHING

Witnessed and checked.

YOU NEED TO STAY UP OUT THEM STREETS
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT

It's called the northwest angle retards. Surveying error

so you're sayin the nigga that drew the map's hand slipped

Exactly

My extended family around Austin is voting for him.

But they can't overcome the Somali vote without help, people.

Yes, he will win everything. My digits will confirm.

Because of shitty 1800s maps and also fuck The Crown.
minnpost.com/mnopedia/2014/02/story-behind-minnesotas-weirdly-shaped-northern-border

As for the state, I sure hope we go red, but there's an awful lot of old timer DFL rural folk who never sway from party lines here, as well as the huge immigrant pop in the twin shitties. I've been trying my damnedest to help the cause though.

The Northwest Angle, created by mistake through the treaty of Paris in 1783 because of shitty maps at the time

yeah this is what (((they))) want you to think, something is hidden underground

Somalis don't vote

Prove it faggot

Go ahead and look for it then senpai, the LotW and the boundary waters regions are fucking vast, and there's a lot of old growth forest that haven't been visited by humans in centuries. Shit is primal.

Good.
Can't wait to see it!

You are retarded. Trump has 0 chance of winning Minnesota.

There are tons of places in the US with weird borders.

I saw some guys blog a while ago highlighting some of them. If I remember correctly there is some spot in washington where just the tiny tip of some peninsula starting in canada is actually part of the US.

Also some states bordering the missisipi have tiny bits of land on the other side of the river for some reason.

Looks like home

>The racial makeup of the township was 99.34% White (151 out of 152). Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.66% of the population (that is, 1 person).
Damn, just one mysterious disappearance away from being 100% white.

Buutiful

St. Louis County for sure. I've seen 2 hillary signs and hundreds of trump signs

the cartographer sneezed

Lake of the woods is shared between mn and Canada the dotted line is the Canadian border

Me too. Keep up the good work Pirkanmaa

Manifest Destiny

They do if the Imam tells them too.

Seriously, how do we send them all back? They created the country that they deserve. They should be their to enjoy it.

didn't know you have lutefisk in the US too

I think it's a Minnesota thing. They even had a King of the Hill episode where bobby eats a bunch of some lady from minnesotas lutefisk for some reason.

The only thing benefitting trump is the racism happening in St. Cloud cause of somalian immigration.

Still, the city champions both diversity and segregation, so it's pretty hard to tell, but user.

The results suggest Minnesota ain't going to touch Trump's tiny dick.

I made a sizable bet for Trump to win Minnesota. Reasons are that Trump won the mock student election and the fact that Hillary lost to Bernie very badly at the primary and I dont believe that Bernie voters will vote Hillary after all the scandals and DNC backstabbing.

I hope so, this song is an honor of Mini sweden and its uncle, big sweden
hope u enjoy

i like acid
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s&feature=youtu.be

retarded cuck

You made a horrible bet.

Minnesota has voted for the Democratic presidential candidate every election since 1976. The longest streak of any state

>that video

Is this the final form of autism?

time to lay off the redpills

w-who's cucking who???

I'll call the file
>typicalminnesotan.jpg

Bets like this can be very good because the payoff can be enormous.

Like, if you think there's only a 20% chance but you can get 20:1 odds, go for it!

Do we have any insight about results of early voting & absentee ballts in MN?
I once read that early results for 'deep blue' CD8 was great.

That's why so many Scandis settled here.

Apart from their shit driving, I've never had a problem with them. I want the hmung and mexicans out first. All they do is trash anywhere they go fishing. How hard is it to pick up after yourself?