Paul Ryan offers to rally for Trump - Trump turns him down

Paul Ryan sees the writing on the wall and is now trying to help Trump in the final hour and what does Trump the ultimate alpha do? Tells him to fuck off.

This is why we need Trump. He doesn't even want this piece of shit anywhere near him.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wGrIq
youtube.com/watch?v=KMJoNl2RHIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek

paul ryan is such a weasel fuck

AHAHAHA IT'S REAL

PAUL RYAN CONFIRMED FOR SPEAKER COUP
archive.is/wGrIq

Rekt

Ryan fucked up. You don't push a candidate away when he is holding the party together. Ryan will probably never become president at this point.

Reap what you sew you fucker.

Fuck Paul Ryan and fuck Hillary people

kek

Paul Ryan is a traitorous piece of shit. He already demonstrated back in July that he is not an honorable man of his word. Originally, he wasn't going to be permitted to speak at the RNC. But Trump cut him a deal; he could speak if he would cut the shit and stop countersignalling trump.

A week goes by and the Kaiser Khan """controversy""" happens. At the drop of a fucking hat, Ryan cucks and starts shitting on Trump for not representing "our values". Traitorous weasel. And he's been doing this exact same sort of bullshit every step of the way. Every tiny incident. Every manufactured controversy by the NY Times. Paul Ryan is there every step of the way to shit on Trump whenever he's been given an excuse to. Despite making a deal to cut the shit.

He needs to fucking go.

Even if for some strange reason Trump wanted to forgive him (Kek I know) Ryan appearing at a rally would just create an odd friction and could end up eating a news cycle that needs to be 100% on Hillary blunders.

Trump just needs to lay low keep doing his rallies and keep spreading his message.

GG no re Hillary.

>lead coup against party nominee
>think he will step down so you can nominate someone else more "fitting and complaint" with the party line
>he tells you to fuck off; hes going to do it his own way with or without the GOP's consent
>he might actually win
>in desperation offer to come to one of his rallies
>he tells you to fuck off again

The Madman.

this tbqfwu famalamadingdong

Paul Ryan should be booted off and be replaced by a man who actually holds both his oaths and true conservative ideals, namely Ted Cruz.

praise kek

>at this point

Ryan was a complete joke from day 1. I didn't vote for Romney because of dumbass idiot Palin 2.0 Paul Ryan. Pence is based just like Don

You had me up until Mr Delegates. Other than that, I agree. I hope Ryan physically removes himself from his position as Speaker to save Trump the trouble of needing to get him replaced during the next midterm election.

kek confirms

Ryan is beyond saving, just like that cucked asshorse Kasich

>writing in John McCain
Good luck getting elected again retard

Based Trump

OH BUT GOLLY GEE WILLICKERS. WHAT WOULD MUH WIFE AND THREE DAUGHTERS THINK OF ME IF I VOTED FOR THAT BIG MEANIE TRUMP, OH GEEZ

Get fucked, Ryan.

why was everyone is such a flurry abour trump not immediately saying that he would pledge to support the party nominee but everyone is A-ok with half of them now refusing to do so after he got the nomination?

>Jeb: REEEEEEEEEEEE! ILL VOTE HILLARY!
>Carly: REEEEEEEEE! MUH VAGINA!
>Kasich: REEEEEEEEEE! ILL VOTE MCCAIN!
>Lindsy Graham: REEEEEEEEEEE!

Ted looked to be in that group but he wised up that no one is Texas would vote for a man that cant stand by his word.

>Tfw if Trump is elected, my country won't be the main target of terrorism anymore

>Muslims will hate the US so much for electing trump, that the US will become the new main target

>tfw trump even wants to abolish the inspections over the iran nuclear deal, essentially allowing iran to develop nukes, and make all muslim countries hate america at the same time

So trump wants muslims to hate america even more while allowing them to develop nukes with no inspection. truly a genius

gas yourself, shlomo

i love how this old ass comic image i posted ages ago has slowly evolved through this election

There was anonymous rumors from 4 different republican congressmen that he was stepping down as speaker but I think Ryan caught wind and is saying he is keeping his seat as speaker.

There is some sort of internal war going on and if Trump wins I suspect him to step down at some point before Trump takes office.

good, fuck that creepy ass Bohemian Grove homo-faggot RINO toddler-fucker

Cruz is a senator not a representative

btfo

And the little piece of shit deserves it too

Wtf i hate Trump now!

Wait, no i dont. Back into the over, Shekelstein Noselarge McGoldenberg

>if Trump is elected, my country won't be the main target of terrorism anymore
Dream on - that will only happen if YOU stop being the greatest source of terror for the arabs.

Trump gains more of my respect.

Shillary is calling for so many celebrities to help her out and Trump does this shit on his own. What a based president he's gonna be,

>Go to college for 6 years
>Major in journalism and English
>Misspell 'Cancelled'
Disgusting

We all know why. The "pledge" was only to be used as leverage over Donald if they succeeded in fucking him over during the primaries. Had #NeverTrump succeeded and he called bullshit for not getting the nomination despite having far more delegates than anyone else, they would've touted that around and chided him for not supporting the nominee.

It's the exact same game they tried playing during the third debate when they asked Trump if he would "accept the outcome" of the election, no matter what. Had he said yes, they would've held him to that 100% no matter how much electoral fraud is uncovered. But when Trump wins, it's not like anyone is going to give Hillary/Obama shit for saying that the russians caused Trump to win. Guarantee that will happen.

Kek

Trump just set up a rally 25 minutes before a green bay packers game and realized no one would go so they cancelled it

*tear drop*

>Oy Vey!

>It will be annuda Shoah

>Trump is literally Hitler

Ryan is a fraud. He's a smarmy manlet who built his career on being the GOP's "policy wonk". The interviews he did with Ezra Klein about 5 years ago are absolute cringe. He impressed a few old timers in the party because he knows how to use spreadsheets and charts. The only reason he became Speaker is because he was the compromise candidate thanks to the "Ryan is so smart meme". Now people are just starting to wake up to the fact that he's not a policy genius and he doesn't have the social intelligence to make up for it.

They always try to stump him with these stupid questions. Like using nuclear weapons. Trump said that he can't say that he would never ever use a nuke, whatever the case may be.

The media went mad TRUMP WILL START A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST. He only meant that it's dumb to say never, because the enemy would use that weakness against the US.

jelly of his hair desu, dat widow's peak too

Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, John McCain, Mitt Romney, and Bernie Sanders hopefully will all be out of politics as a result of this election. All of them are either posing as outsiders or the "good guys" in the party, or are outright corrupt. Most of them all three.

Trump will win ezy

Not just them, but both the GoP, not a party of Trump and the Democratic Party, will be effectively destroyed with a Trump victory. Any and all resistance to Trump will have to start from the ground up, because all GoP and DNC leadership will be so bloodied, so delegitimized, they'll take years to recover.

Now the party of Trump*

>he posted it again

Bernie bought a house by the lake and a sportscar with his kickback. Marco will slink back to Florida and maybe try again in 20 years. Mittens will go back to Utah and die. Paul ryan will have to be dragged screaming from his speaker position.

I love Trump. I really do. I just hope he doesn't become a fuck up like Obama and Bush.

i'm sure the iranians are sticking by the agreement they have already said they aren't bound by

Is that literally a
>if you vote Trump Jews win
post?

Are they getting THAT desperate?

well i'll be damned

Yes, because Muslims treat the countries that give them everything so well, right? Their goodwill is killing their hosts hahaha. Fuck 'em.

Accept his help for these last couple of days and then get rid of him once he's fulfilled his role.

witnessed

>He needs to fucking go.

Problem is: when Trump loses this week, 'Trumpism' likely dies with him. THere is no heir apparent.

Hail Kek!

Paul Ryan is done folks, sad.

Delicious and well deserved payback for when Ryan un-invited Trump to one of his rallies a few weeks ago.

No. Just means you're going to have to help out alot more schlomo. Instead of getting off work early to go to temple ,you're going to have to double your shifts at intel.

Reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMJoNl2RHIU

Trump knows what's going on.

Shadilay!

After Trump wins our guys Stone and Manafort are going to PERSONALLY sink every single NeverTrump cuck Mccain, Ryan, Sasse

All going to be sleeping with the fishes

Praise KeK
The trips of truth

Paul. You Are fired.

Dont he dare let this weasel come back now. He had enought chances.

More like Roger Stones amirite

Cruz isn't even going to be reelected here in Texas 2018. He still has the fundamentalist Christian vote, but burned his larger voting base.

WHAT THE FUCK

I

L
O
V
E

T
R
U
M
P

N
O
W

i don't know nuffin bout american politics, but that paul ryan even looks like a greasy cunt

Fuck off Eyal

Remember the names of all the Republicans that trashed Trump before turning around to suck up to him and his supporters when they realized they needed their votes to get elected. These traitors who tried to shoehorn in their own candidate because they didn't like the one voted in by the majority should never get your vote.