If you can be "transgendered" why can't people also be "transracial"?

I don't like being white. I hate white people because they are all racists. White people have a long history of exploiting other races (African slavery, the holocaust, etc.). I don't identify with being white. I listen to hip hop. I LOVE watermelon and chicken wings. I think I'm really a black person trapped in a white persons body. So why do I get called a racist when I wear brown facepaint? Why don't people accept me as a transracial person? It's so unfair.

I'm Greek

Sure.

t. Talcum White

>why can't we be transpecies

>why can't we be transatlantic
I feel as though I was born on the wrong side of the world

silly user you are just being racist

Because gender is in your head, it's how your brain develops. Male and female brains are different. Foetuses are androgynous until they're exposed to sex hormones, those hormones determine how they physically develop (though don't affect genes). Chemical imbalances cause all sorts of defects in the womb.

In short a foetus could develop as male or female, but it will only ever develop as the race that it is

>they are all racists
kys

You are in a website created by and for weeaboos, i.e. transracial gooks.

>tfw when transfinancial but no one believes me

kill me

you can. remember Rachel Dolezal?

>Tfw if Trump is elected, my country won't be the main target of terrorism anymore

>Muslims will hate the US so much for electing trump, that the US will become the new main target

>tfw trump even wants to abolish the inspections over the iran nuclear deal, essentially allowing iran to develop nukes, and make all muslim countries hate america at the same time

So trump wants muslims to hate america even more while allowing them to develop nukes with no inspection. truly a genius, amiright?/

Can transracial get me surgery? A 12" BBC?

ROTFLMFAO

I'm trans-jew, please give me reparations for my people that died in ww2

You cant, and you cant.

Just be sure to change your last name to 'blackman' and they'll never know

DONT EVER TALK TO MY WIFES SON EVER AGAIN

Why can't I be transdimensional?

>I feel I am a rich millionaire born in a middle class body
>gubmint gibs me millions of dollars and a mansion so I'm not oppressed

True equality

and this digits

So I can call myself a transnigger now?

Behold, the British "male". Such an absurd joke.