OTP thread

OTP thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zcDT1QoKjLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Where is his suit?

She got the point. Where is Luke cage suit? At-least power-boy got a suit.

Jive-y afro disco man is too racist, so you'll have to settle big bald black guy number 1254

Man, I miss power-man.

I would post mine but my last ban literally just ended 10 minutes ago

Luke Cage + All white bitches

Did Greg Land draw this?

*Luke Cage + all jewish bitches

Could you even imagine the chest size their daughter would have?

It could've been fun.
Yes

Too comic booky for modern fans you can't expect them to believe a guy who is bullet proof would wear a tiara

Same. I'm not really sure why I like them together as much I do.

Power Girl would snap him in half.

No. Luke belongs to Jessica. Fuck off, Power Bimbo.

This!

I don't know why and I also never saw anyone ship them or any fanart of this pairing but I really like the thought of it.

I really thought it was a cool look, but it was extremely "of its time" too

>Jean's face
>"I am going to mindwipe that shit from both of their memories."

More like she is trying to force Laura to do the same thing with her own fist and 'snikt'

Who cares, she'd be half black

Hopefully black with blue eyes. I really love the contrast and I once knew a girl who was black (probably partly white but had still very dark skin) who had natural greyish blue eyes, very beautiful...

Sadly she was engaged to some really strange guy, ugly as fuck, really thin (like a stick) kind of violent to women (probably with some domestic violence bullshit) but a coward when he has an argue with another guy.
He looked like a white crackhead and wasn't really rich or something.
Must have been real love....kek

I for one think mulattos are pretty cute.

Patrician taste

Superman x WW

youtube.com/watch?v=zcDT1QoKjLQ

Much better

This is a threesome waiting to happen.

I beg to differ

Bueno

Delicious brown is best.

Where is my super suit

Man, Superheroes would bang like crazy if they were real.

why does this guy think spider-man is government funded

And everyone would fuck everyone, male, female... doesn't matter. Those whole saving the city, country, world gives them so much adrenaline they probably get always horny from all this excitement.

Highly likely they probably would do it to relief the shitload of stress they face. Man, imagine waking up after Final Crisis, you bet Ollie and Dinah went on a fuckaton after that shit.

I don't know, It is probably around superior spider-man era.

I'm pretty sure they were fucking right before that, and then in the watchtower the moment the crisis ended

Except Superman. He's a one woman man.

Superman is pure

Thats a cute Laura pout

I will be forever waiting to see this made into canon.

Herogasm ---> Read it!

So I like the idea of Peter dating someone named Felicia that DOESN'T want to kill him. Sue me.

If I had an iota of artistic ability I'd be the change I'd want there to be and make some Spidey x Felicia art, but sadly, I got none, and there's literally none out there already, so... yeah. Same with any fanfics exploring the idea.

Don't tell her, but I think Mechazawa's gay.

>Noticing that the dick was whited out

so thats why she ended up with her other mindpet, Angel.

>We're invading England after the marriage!

Great tastes.

This one's pretty good.

I would love to see Cheetah taunt WW about that time she fucked Superman.

>milk monster mulatto girl
sign me in

Gross, nobody wants her fucking an ape. Black people smell SOOOOOO bad

Patrician taste

>Mr. Terrific
>Val-Zod
user...

and thus
Murdercock takes another victim

Well, if you really think about it, yeah. Imagine any watchtower or lair where the groups gather.

>High-intensity, thrill-seeking lifestyles

>Perfect 10 bodies

>Hang out with each other all the time

There'd be intergroup relationships like crazy. Even more so for the teen groups.

Why would Mechazawa date a robot?

Who cares about her being half-black you nitwit? She'll be half-KRYPTONIAN. The last thing earth needs is more of these sun bathing freaks literally flying around here.

>Not Top and Mirror Master

Lexie Baby, the Kryptonian is a Menace, but the Black? The Black is a fucking LEECH. You're missing the big picture.

No thanks, that pairing is terrible.

Static and Frieda .

They would, I mean hell olympians have orgies in the olympian village all the time.

>Whole schtick is that she is literally the nicest of the Darkstalkers bar none
>such a good Samaritan, she opens an orphanage
>is super fucking ripped and will claw you to pieces if pushed far enough or are threatening her friends

Peter would think she's too good for him, honestly. He wouldn't be wrong, but I could see Felicia liking Peter AND Spider-Man. Especially if she ends up finding out his secrets. You know, his identity, the origins of his powers, Uncle Ben's death, "With great power must also come great responsibility", the whole nine yards.

I could see her thinking that he's a Darkstalker in disguise at first, maybe, what with his spider powers and all that. She'd definitely empathize with him, doing the right thing even in the face of the constant libel and slander courtesy of the Daily Bugle, and the ungrateful, ignorant fucks that are the majority of the citizens of Marvel Comics NYC.

Since Catwomen can only birth more Catwomen, would a child between Peter and Felicia just have the requisite natural abilities inherent to most catwomen, or would the child inherit Peter's powers too?

Not gonna lie, a child with both Felicia and Peter's powers would be a real heavy hitter, especially if you apply the whole "strength proportionate to a human-sized spider" on top of the inhuman strength inherent to most Darkstalkers in general. The wallcrawling and Spider-Sense is just icing on the cake at that point.

Well this is a blue board after all, right?

No surprise Jenny would tell for that hunk of a man, Mechazawa. He should really fix that button, though.