Barbtos and his Batmen invade the Marvel Multiverse. What happens?

Barbtos and his Batmen invade the Marvel Multiverse. What happens?

Who survives? And what will be left of them?

They look at it and realize the Gentry is already doing it's thing.

Is it just me or does the Batman Who Laughs actually not have Batman's height and build at all? He seems taller and lankier.

Its almost as if the whole point is that he's like the Joker is the Joker was Batman.

Yeah, I know, but he claims to have the same height and build as Batman. Read the OP image.

Get her to fight him.

>Barbatos looks at her and sights
>"I recognize one of his servants when I see one. This place already belongs to him."

Gentry would be killed by the beyonders

The Beyonders couldn't handle Doom and the Gentry feed off edge. Beyonders lose and lose hard.

so... does his joker never laugh then..?

>couldn't handle Doom
NO ONE HANDLES DOOM

>The Beyonders couldn't handle Doom and the Gentry feed off edge.

Didn't god doom took beyonders powers?

>but he claims to have the same height and build as Batman. Read the OP image.
I did, did you?

Barbatos laughs

doesn't work that way

What are Barbatos powersets? Is he a reality warper?

The Gentry would laugh and say: "Yu mesure yur powr by wat the story alous? Foolish and patetic kretures" Then Intelectron would look directly at the reader and say: "Go on, debate him. Tell im that he is wrong and the beyonders would win. Tell him of all those amazing things they did. Obey, slave. Your mind is ours"

she's god of a dark multiverse. she's also Multiverse she's also Darkseid's Hyper Adaptor she can adaptor to anything. her only weakness is bruce Wayne's cock. She bodied superman and wonder woman and put them in the anti life equation for a while just by lifting up her hand. She turned Metropolis's citizens into doomsdays (Jimmy and Lois among them)

they leave because they realize the universe they're in is another doomed one

>She
?????????

Then this will kill her.

It is as it was said. Marvel is a universe of monsters, corrupted, rotten, filled with Gentry.

Nothing in there for Barbatos.

Nope

He is immortal reality destroyer that adapted to anything.

It will take a while, but fury will kill her.

well fuck

How did you not see her huge tiddies in this pic? How does that look ANYTHING like a man to you?

It would be physically impossible for Barbtos to actually make any meaningful damage on the Marvel Multiverse solely because of the way the cosmology works there. Every time they'd go to an alternate reality they'd create two outcomes where they win and where they lose.

Him. Not them.

Him is beyond power. Even them are beyond the narration of the book.

so you are saying the MU propagates like a cancer, ever expanding, ever spreading.

>killed some one so hard even the left over scraps are sad

Oh, He is one of those meta villains. Gwenpoole will beat him.

See? The Marvel Universe belongs to them.

Yeah yeah cool and edgy and all, but what if babs met pic related

keep in mind in this scenario, mr domino has already started and has no intention of stopping

Nah, Gwenpool is limited to the pages of the comic and what the narration is all about. Empty Hand is not limited by meta powers or reality warping... he is the reader and he will finish this by simply looking at her and ignoring her entirely.

Gwenny remains stuck in the book in a single page, screaming that she could win. And Empty Hand would simply abandon her book in the trash and walk away untouched.

Judging by sales figures, I'd say the Empty Hand is already soundly defeating Gwenpool

Hypercrisis for you. Can't be the inevitable end of a book that no one wants to read.

Our hands are empty.

So, He is just a meta villain. Again, Gwen will beat him, because technically she got the powers too.

then how can they be fought? is the answer solely in our (empty) hands?

>Reality warper destroyer
Its best feat was killing Jim Jasper by teleport him to a universe that no longer have reality. The thing can adapt but it still can be weaken and killed.

I bet barbatos is like that crazy girlfriend whose obsessing over Bruce because of how much time they “bonded”

>She turned Metropolis's
I thought doomsday batman did that.

their actions further her plans so its the same diff

well when u spend the beginning of time to the end of time you tend to be clinging

Only because Doctor Doom had Molecule Man and the Molecule Men bomb backing him up. Without those, Beyonders would had sweep.

everything is doc manhattan's will anyways as he's the hand of creation of the dc light multiverse, dark Multiverse and so on Empty is Manhattan's hand

Where the hell is the Spectre in this latest event? He stalemated the Anti-Monitor in CoIE, he should be able to put an end to all this easily.

doctor Manhattan doesn't want him to play with Barbatos she's bruce's test since Thomas didn't make bruce quit being batman