I dont care how shit the show is, this is cool

I dont care how shit the show is, this is cool

>Liking inferior gem shows

DUDE WE TIED INTO OUR CORPORATE MOBILE DIVISION LMAO

SO COOL, SO BASED, SO IN WITH IT, SO GEEK CHIC

when did that anime come out?
also name please

this month, Hoseki no Kuni. Gems are equal, slim, white and beautiful. Tumblr hate the show.

>Ruining the beautiful art of the manga with shit 3D

Wait a minute...

The manga looked like bootleg CLAMP-shit tbqh

>shit 3D

you have shit taste Sup Forums

>everysingle thread where gems are mentioned this photo comes up

I am starting to think its the same guy
>googled the show
>3.5 stars
wew, even bad shows have 4 stars this must really be a shit show

>game gets cool lore/bad dude
>show gets filler
>filler about shitting on the hero for doing something noble

This show ass

Fucking based Rebecca can't be stopped. Her lore will continue. Haters be damned.

OH SHIT
Cave Story ripped off Undertale!

I see Rebecca Sugar as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Rebeca is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Rebecca Sugar does it for me.

>liking western gems

>3.5 stars

>copypasta does it for me

3.5/5 roughly sequels to 7 or so.

Shit show

Holy fuck! Can Japan actually steal ideas from others?

Unless they have a cuter Opal, I'm not interested.