Villainous

New Villainous comic(1/2). This is the fifth one, i believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cSwrWEPu9eU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Its done! The most corrosive and toxic component ever created.
>So corrosive that it's actually disintegrating my container. I'm gonna pour it on the bosses coffee until I find something that's more resistant.
(2/2)
>Too sweet for my taste

WHERE IS THE JOKE BUCKLEY?
>the STATE of mexican cartoons

A reaction template if anyone wants it.
Its not perfect but i tried

Was not expecting that last panel

That ending is brutal

This is literally the worst cringe-worthy garbage I have witnessed all year long.
Also, wtf do they look like some youtuber's avatar ?

I'll say this for them, they're all promo-comics, so they're going to be bland as shit.
Still, there's no excuse for shitty comics.

pleb

The show is dead why people still talking about this

Which is unfortunate. It didn't look good, but god damn it looked better than what CN's pumping out coming up next.

made a better version.

So is the top hat guy some edgy villain gary stu?

thanks

he's like the warden from super jail minus everything that made the warden charming

seems like alan is a fan of slapstick instead of writing actual jokes, based on literally every piece of media that has come out of this show so far

Dead? I thought more content was coming out

>Dead

There are new shorts out this month and december though.

Does Demencia rape Flug every time she gets rejected by BH?

BH is based. That last panel though, I feel like they're using the comics to do things they wouldn't be able to get away with in the show. Shorts soon, I can feel them.

This show is an obvious mexican ripoff of the League of Super Evil. I mean, cmon, how can you not see it?

>Main villian is the only real bad guy
>Sickly and socially akward scientist
>Muscle of the group is nice and lighthearted
>a lizard that ruins their plans

Before you go drooling over this spic rip-off, remember what shadows over it.

Also Evil con Carne.

Who cares about this garbage. Also, it's not like tat garbage was the first thing to have this kind of idea.

name one

Evil con Carne

We get the same shit every thread and every thread we say the same
Villainous isnt about villains taking over the world,its about villains selling shit.
Villainous isnt about pathetic villains being pathetic,its about competent villains fucking up due to their ego/cowardice.
You can dislike it but its not the same. Also,LOSE is fucking shit and even in its short format,Villainous is way better.

>Literally confirmed for new shorts, a comic and a full length episode
>Dead

>Posting a show literally no one cares about that was average at best even when it was airing
>Doing this every single time someone makes a villainous thread
I can respect this, I really can

Voltar was never a real villain. Did you even watch the show?

I see the hate cults already starting.. Every fucking time we try and have a thread there's usually only one but this time they brought friends, ey guys we already got green lit for a promo, and a full comic, keep your repetitive copy pasta in your pants and let us have a thread for once?

This thing's got potential but it's never gonna reach it with this weak writing.

>he's like the warden from super jail minus everything that made the warden an obnoxiously pointless piece of shit

ftfy

this.

meme

It's going to become a full-length show on CN. Go ahead and let all your salt out.

Voltar wasn't even a true villain.He was more like a pitiful asshole/jerk rather an actual bad guy.

where are people getting this confirmation that it will be a full length series on CN ( genuine question)

I'll see if I can find links but basically cn latino confirmed some comics, shorts in December and Black hat criticising can villains on Halloween and an eleven minute pilot

Holy shit

Not them;but on pixelatl alan said theres gonna be more shorts,comics,a series of BH critcizing CN villains and a 11 minute pilot
youtu.be/cSwrWEPu9eU

So people ONLY like this for shipping flug/hat and Demencia's design right

holy fuck they even have the hooded lizard

>Lizard=rip off
Idiots

He was a DOG, ok?

Nah. L.O.S.E. guys were never real threats (except for their infinitely more competent counterparts). They are essentially harmless and their plots are very...uninspired. Voltar was a joke and not a villain.

Meanwhile Black Hat is eldritch-abomination tier and true evil that sells stuff to other villains.

can a comic BE any more mexican

add sombreros and mustaches