>Crowd errupts in a mix of laughter and trump chants

What are everyones thoughts on Milo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_P8_yIyRSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont think about gays

He's sexy af

He's the true leader of alt-right.
Would definitely suck his weenie, if requested.

He's gotten alot of dumb college kids to vote Trump, aND some of his speeches were funny. Ppl here bitch about him "takin muh movement over" but he specifically said he's not "alt-right" and he'll probably be irrelevant after the election anyway

hes alright. one thing i dont understand is how he can be such a dick to everyone he hates but when someone called his fans beta males he got triggered.

Getting mentally exhausted by him being brought up and shoved in my face 24/7 by people whining about him, I see no threads that are pro Milo and thank God, but I gotta deal with people endlessly triggered by him.

Unless clinton wins ofcourse

Dumb faggot, no wonder he moved to the US.

(((milo)))

I like him, he seems to have good stances.
He looks very cute which helps alot.

Him and PJW are gay for Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=m_P8_yIyRSk

I'm glad he's on our side but jesus christ he is obnoxious

He's one of the few anti-SJW speakers that gets heard by the mainstream which is useful
His pro-Trump stuff is a bit embarassing though

I think you need to be obnoxious to stand out. Ben Shapiro you could argue is better but Milo is what like 5 times more popular?

He is an egomaniacal asshole who is using cucks on Sup Forums for free views and attention. He flip-flops on issues all the time and makes retarded statements, then says he was just "trolling". He is an attention whore and for some reason a bunch of idiots here are sucking his dick.

He does more good than he does harm, but the Juden in him refuses to acknowledge the central tenet of the "alt-right" which is to find some way to have a 100% white ethnostate so we can finally have self-determination.

A useful tool, but one that will ultimately flip to something else when the fame starts to fade.

He's hilarious

He's fucked up like a lot of people, but I think he earnestly wants to change culture for the better.
I was a little concerned with some repeated instances of apparent donation scams.

He is a Jew. Never forget this. The only reason we see so much of him is because he is a Jew. His sole purpose is to help steer the "alt-right" in a pro Israel, pro zionist direction. Does he share a few of our views? Sure. Who gives a shit though? That doesn't change the fact that he is proud representative of the group which is using the media to manipulate people into serving their interests on a global scale. There are literally thousands of other "alt right celebrities" which we could choose to pay attention to, so why would we focus on the one which we know is our enemy?

They both attract different people to the same message.

Hes basically a young version of trump. He will probably be president one day.

I never understood why Americans and Brits are so enamored with political 'pundits', like they contribute anything at all to the society. Fucking think for yourselves and act accordingly, you're not kids anymore.

>gets heard by the (((mainstream)))
Gee I wonder why that could be?

He knows how to trigger academics, because he knows their language. He's not the ultimate weapon though and I couldn't see him physically invading Epstein's Pedo Island for example. He's not perfect but if used as an asset he's just that... an asset and a skilled one at that.

Dangerous Davis forms another scheme

>someone

Wasn't that someone the lord and saviour Joe Rogan?

>jewish american faggot who likes niggers
He's like almost everything i hate combined in one person

funny faggot

milo is shit.

He sounds like a legit bonger

If he straight pol would love him.

He's an asset to us. He shatters leftist narratives and is fighting for free speech on campus. Yeh Shapiro may be a better debater but who's having more influence?

fucking kike degenerate subversive faggot

I can't stand his attention whoring but I'm glad he's encouraging millennial kids to vote for Trump.

this is correct

he's just a clown, really hoping he fades into irrelevance soon

He's our Ernst Rohm