Will beta males secretly vote for Trump while lying to their women?

"Hillary all the way honey!" he tells his boss-wife.
*secretly votes Trump in private*

FUCKING. LANDSLIDE.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck racists

>GOP women who's husbands are dickhead sexists and support grabbing them by the pussy vote hillary without telling their hubbies

FUCKING LANDSLIDE

your boyfriend is watching you type this, right?

>"Hillary all the way honey!" he tells his boss-wife.
>*secretly votes Trump in private*

pretty much me except my wifes not bossy at all, it's just that life is easier this way. A fair amount of my friends are the same way. We're all registered dems and have decided to vote Trump.

Disgusting picture

Beta males will be duped into voting for Hillary while their women will secretly vote for alpha male Trump.

No, cucks are cucks m8. They're really that cucked.

>mfw op picture
>mfw i vote trump in 3 days
>mfw our energy will never be suppressed
>only faggots have "concerns"
>shadilay

holy crap--hadn't thought of that m8

No, the betas will vote for Hillary so that they can "smash the patriarchy" and because "it's time for a woman president!!!"

lol, it's like really you want HILLARY ROTTEN CLINTON to be your first woman president? Come the fuck on you retards, Ivanka Trump will make a WAY better first woman president.

It's time to cut off the head of the snake once and for all. If Hillary wins, she will pay with her life.
Deus fucking Vult.

i believe many betas deep down just wish for a society where men are men and women know their place--they may be deeply cucked but in the privacy of a voting booth, don't you think they will vote their heart?

Doesn't matter. We only have the illusion of democracy.

It's rigged so Hillary wins.

I think they will, this is their chance to get their balls back. Your vote isn't really public unless you tell people and if women are upset because Trump won and blame men for this, they can always deny it like the pussies they are.

No. they will have to take selfies with their votes to prove they were cucks and voted for Hilldog

>yes, this is really how trumpfags see the world

funny how easy it is to brainwash the simple minded

maybe some--but maybe not most.

this is not even to mention SOOO MANY other people who talk Im With Her not to be ostracized by friends/fmaily/coworkers but will secretly vote for GE.

FUCKING. LANDSLIDE.

this guy found a little free time while Jamal is banging your wife to come post on pol