Baby Boomer Explaining To Millennials Why Clinton is Better

Alright so I am a baby boomer and I love politics. I consider myself very very right-wing but I don't like what I'm seeing with this election. If I had to sum it up I'd have to say Hillary who is trying to be reasonable is being dragged down into saying stupid stuff by Donald Trump who is acting like a clown. But enough of that and let me get to the points

>The issues are racist ideas and crazy conspiracies instead of actual important things.
In most elections I've seen the main issues were whether we should nudge taxes up or down a few percentage, increase Federal Regulation on Insurance companies, Social Security, and Education. Today's election is nothing short of insanity. We have Trump proposing building a wall, and kicking out all Mexicans. What really gets to me is what Trump said about "International Banks". The speech Trump gave about the International Bank/Media/Political Conspiracy almost mirrored what Hitler said in Munich. I never thought political anti-semitism would grow in America.

>Trump keeps going on about emails
Now I don't know much about emails although all my bills are becoming electronic so I have to. I hate how Trump is saying that Clinton belongs in jail because of emails, why can't the candidates respect each-other like McCain and Obama did. McCain even said "Obama is a reasonable man" and I love hearing that. Trump wants to jail Hillary over some emails which as far as I know she's clean. Colbert and John Stewart and CNN all agree she's clean. So Trump should shut up about it.

>Trump is soft on Putin
I respect left-wing beliefs. But I am against extremism in any factor. I hate right-wing extremism as long as left wing extremism. Being soft on what my hero called an "Evil Empire" makes me think Trump is a Russian spy. CNN even thought maybe Trump is a Russian spy.

I'm just trying to educate Millennials out there about this election. I heard many people here have controversial beliefs and just want to tell the truth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w&list=PL3cyw_zcovDBHe9bTOTNSHOwkDEvcvJQG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leaf's can't even do shitposting right.

Fuck me.

tl;dr grandpa

>Baby boomer
Kill yourself, you worthless economic leech, you and your degenerate generation are solely responsible for fucking up your country.

0/10 Leaf level bait

You're so disgusting! Please have cancer you worthless rat.

You're a bad troll

Fucking stupid complacent boomer, like all of them. The Dems want to destroy western tradition you moron, that's what this is about. They want to build a gay star trek society where bad think is banned. Fucking lazy boomers.

you're obviously either a shill or a retard, but in either case a faggot

extremism. you don't know what it is.

keep parroting whatever the clinton channel propagates - it clearly works.

not sure if shill or just totally clueless dumbass

I have no problem with that my grandson just came out as homosexual I thought it was weird in the 70s but I've come to terms.

Booring

You should be playing bingo at the retirement home, or find some nice sudoku puzzles

Sage Sage and Sage. Try harder faggot.

Blue collar Boomer here, go back to sucking dick.

I'm a gen-xer and I think you self-centred sanctimonious twats are everything that is wrong with the world today.

When are you going to fucking die already??

>Alright so I am a baby boomer
Stopped reading there.

I don't really watch Clinton channel I mainly watch CNN

I agree you are boring

You my friend are a twat, i hope you have cancer

Here, have a real issue:
If Trump will get elected, he will abolish the iran deal (he promised to do it, remember?)

Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.

Trump = Nuclear iran, open your fucking eyes Sup Forums
Abolishing the inspection over the iranian nuclear program is literally gambling on the future of the world.
it's a direct nuclear threat to american and world security.

Just stop and think for a second:
Do you want muslim countries to have nukes while trump is president?
Do you even understand how dangerous this is?

>this old piece of shit wants to tell me how to vote so I can keep getting fucked out my taxes on my paycheck to fund his stupid retirement trips to Costa Rica.

I don't get my money from you I get it from the social security office.

>falling for this b8
sage and hide

There you go, like I said boomers are lazy and complacent. Everything is being undermined around you and you're focused on buying a cottage. Stupid fucking boomers.

Comment

Ahahaha he actually thinks people care about his opinions

Baby boomers, the biggest economic burden in history. For which the younger must pay. My presumption is you own property, have a huge retirement and are complacent that the world will never change. The millenials get paid more than you ever did, will never be able to afford property, likely will be poor at retirement and potentially will experience bankruptcy 4 times in their history. Yet, you want to vote for Hillary, whos policies will continue to push the gap so far because of stupid spending, not expanding internal economies and basically feeding the fucking rich. Why you came to /pol to post this shocks me.. This seems more like an /r/politics post.

I give you some pepe hugs and wish you realise that globalisation is a cancer just like debt.

Whats wrong with nuclear iran?
Oh yes you wont be the only nuclear country in the mid east
And thats wonderful

Which is funded with MY tax dollars. Get fucked, I hope Trump scraps SS altogether.

Retard boomer lol

The best thing a boomer can do these days is kill themselves.

Trump loves Social security

suuuuuuuuure

haha you cared enough to reply

>I don't really watch Clinton channel I mainly watch CNN

>too retarded to know CNN stands for Clinton News Network

>op actually spent time writing this

Nobody yet, eh? Okay...

Soon they'll be teaching your grandson about butt plugs and blowjobs in kindergarten while you're flipping channels on your entertainment center. Fucking boomers.

>I'd have to say Hillary who is trying to be reasonable is being dragged down

Haha, no. She's full of shit. Everything she does is staged and everything she says is a lie.

why did you even bother writing this unless you were being paid

You are an economic burden, and I am not obligated to pay your 40 year retirement party in Mexico. Get back to work.

If boomers like Clinton, that's all the more reason she needs to be stopped.

MMMM LEAF PASTA!!!!!!!!!!!

The witch literally sacrifices kids to satan

Why is nobody allowed to criticize international banking? Hitler hated smoking too, should we all start puffing away?

>Baby Boomer

Opinion instantly discarded

Thank you

Saw pic related and stopped reading instantly

Boomers fucked America, not buying your bull shit.

cool thread bro, sure would be a shame if someone dumped pictures of korean models in it

Hmmm really makes me think

Boomers call my generation entitled and they're not wrong, but they should take a good look at themselves first before pointing fingers. Partied your way through the 60s, 70s and finally settled in the 80s only to retire at age fucking 50 so they can go to Latin American resorts every month at the taxpayers dime.

Kill yourself you leaf cuck faggot

Shoot yourself in the mouth.

I hope you die boomer. Was one cold war not enough for you?

>hey kids my generation fucked over the entire country and made it substantially worse for the generations to follow
>so, listen to my advice on who to vote for because I am so important and my opinion matters
>also, plz pay for my healthcare :)

Get gassed.

TL;DR

KYS leaf

saged

No, none of these wars and none of these stupid foreign and domestic policies weren't enough. You're a greedy corporate puppet if you don't support a perfectly healthy person's retirement at age 50 when they don't die until they're 80-something.

>Donald Trump who is acting like a clown
>almost mirrored what Hitler said in Munich
>why can't the candidates respect each-other like McCain and Obama did
>Trump is a Russian spy

lol

Wtf I love Trump now !

0/10

Boomers are fucking trash. You let Western society go to shit to selfishly gain satisfaction by helping the poor brown people. Would they do the same for you? Of course not. They'll kick your ass out on the street with a hearty "Thank You!" and leave you to rot. You are cancer. Fucking kill yourselves already, I'm tired of paying taxes to keep you leeches alive.

Why is an old-ass Canadian telling young Americans what's best for them again? Get out leaf, we don't need you here. Don't you have Somalis to tend to? #dudeweed #trudeau

Racism
Trump doesn't say he wants to kick all mexicans, he wants to stop illegal immigration. Grandpa, you didn't have illegal immigration depressing your wages and making it extremely hard for you to find work so you have little understanding of the real issues that the most recent generations are dealing with. Illegal immigration would be fine but we've built up such a security net that illegal immigration is a drain on our taxes and income. look at cities with high illegal immigration, there is a huge disparity in income which is negatively effecting the middle class of whites, black, legal immigrants etc.

>baby boomer
Stopped reading there you fucking retards are the reason Trump is necessary in the first place
>almost mirrored what Hitler said in Munich
Hitler did nothing wrong

you're a shitty troll

stfu trashy moron pls have cancer i hope you have cancer

Fuck me. No wonder everyone hates leafs

Thank you based kposter

Fuck off boomer. Fuck off leaf. Leaf plus boomer = living turd. Turds get flushed.

and boomers also chek'd

stale pasta is stale.

Everybody who seriously replies to OP is a dumbass newfag.

You fucking retards ruined this country, why would we listen to your dumbass? The problems that exist in the world are your fault. Fuck you.

>cancer cancer cancer
Is the alzheimer's really so advanced that you can't remember just saying that?

>I don't know about emails, therefore she did nothing wrong.

She sent and received classified information via a private, non-secure server. That's like sending a classified folder through the fucking USPS. Highly illegal.

Not only that, she's committed perjury several times. Nixon and Bill Clinton were impeached for doing that just once.

>Baby boomer
>literally the generation that took a beautiful thing and fucked it all up forever
>thinking we care about how you want us to continue to fuck over our country

no thanks man

>kicking out all Mexicans.

You deserve to die

You're an idiot. The Iran deal only means Iran isn't allowed to assemble nukes. It actually means they're allowed to develop their overt nuclear programs even more, which ends up supporting their covert nuclear developments. Why the fuck would you trust Iran to keep its word regarding nukes? They're not going to, they're lying.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
>because she's a woman

youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w&list=PL3cyw_zcovDBHe9bTOTNSHOwkDEvcvJQG
>because Trump said something mean

Honestly, that's it. If you're looking at platform and record, Clinton is a MUCH worse choice for Americans.