Registered republican here voting for Hillary

registered republican here voting for Hillary

I could ignore the casual racism and sexism of Trump but i cant ignore that he is colluding with Russia

Bigot, stop with your Russiaphobia!

Uranium One

What op actually meant:
Register CTR employee here

Here to shill against trump in order to fear monger against Russia

I guess peace is rather undesirable. Mindless, dogmatic war and imperialism is, of course, the only logical course of action.

Senator McCarthy, nice of you to join us.

FAGGOT

My peenus is gonna collude with your bute bby ;)

McCarthy's a bad example. Soviet records prove he was right about everyone he accused.

This, and he would be having a field day with the Democrats and NeoCons.

His collusion is just superficial OP, putin will make him his bitch, based on all the debt Trump has in the real grey markets.

>I could ignore the casual racism and sexism of Trump

liberal detected

a real republican wouldn't even mention those words

holy shit, stablishment is panicking really hard

>repeating the wacky Russian conspiracy theories of coo coo Clinton

No republican would ever post this gay shit

user, I'm glad you're not the only one who realizes the impending threat of the communist conspiracy to render impure all of our precious bodily fluids.

>Russian Federation
>Soviet Union

Know you're different etc.

Thanks for correcting the record!

>Seriously though, let this thread die and focus your resources on what really matters. ED is 3 days away.

I support this ship

the cold war is over you stupid nigger

Show me a single (ONE) shred of proof he is colluding with Russia.

I know what's happening bros. I just want to see how baseless it all is.

You want to know how I can tell you are not and never were a republican?

You care about racism. Fuck off CTR.

Hillary sold 20% of USA uranium production to Russia when she was SoS, whose the real person working for Russia?

This world operates on the straightforward irony.
For years murricans told us that bringing murrica in election process is nothing more than a shitty boogeyman. And look at them now...
>russia is under the bed mom!

Detente and Peace are not 'colluding'. Liberals, you keep changing definitions to suit your needs, and its no longer working. Well, it works on the unwashed masses, so there's that. but it will never work here. You can't bullshit a shitposter

You're a dumb fuck. You need to realise that in the USSR the enemy was IDEOLOGICAL not national. (and subversive Marxism originated in the West) Nowadays the West is more infected with subversive Marxist "equality" bullshit than Russia. The globalist banking elite should be your main enemies as they've been playing us off against each other the whole time.