ITT: underrated cartoons

ITT: underrated cartoons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Oe7Q8OCm5I
youtube.com/watch?v=hslqHUqCfPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy fuck man, I use to watch this shit just about every day as a kid and completely forgot about it until you posted this, man this was my shit.

My stupid ass kid self always hated the non crossover stuff and only wanted to watch it to see Disney characters interacting. Looking back though the cartoon shorts where good especially when you consider that it was basically a successful revival of the classic Micky/Donald/Goofy cartoons.

It's pretty fucked that companies can trademark a public domain character, or characters from a public domain work. Not even a new take on it like how Ariel is new enough compared to the original Little Mermaid, but litterally the same character like Betty Boop.

This. First show in a while where I just binge each season

Shit, man. Always loved watching this show as a little kid.

This show was comfy, and Lola actually became a real character that fits in with everyone else. Fuck all the faggots that prefer space jam Lola.

Disco!

Tbh it was sort of just a 70s show/KoTH wannabe

youtube.com/watch?v=3Oe7Q8OCm5I

Had Merry Melodies better than they deserved to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=hslqHUqCfPc

This show was a mix bag

>neutering EVERY SINGLE OTHER CHARACTER except Daffy
Ehhh, they only toned Bugs down, Doc.

W.I.T.C.H. is the most underrated cartoon ever. It is difficult to even imagine another show that is at the same time so great yet so ignored if not hated

For fuck's sake if there's any Disney cartoon that needs to come back, it's this.
They could use it to house the new Mickey Mouse shorts.

Took you long enough.

ITT: Good taste

The best version of Felix the Cat. it was like Rocko's Modern Life, but sometimes even better.

Would you agree that the Road Runner segments are the worst part of the show?

the cgi has aged horribly though

Tron: Uprising.

Greetings, Sup Forumsgrams.

>at Toys R Us today
>House of Mouse theme starts playing
>dance like nobody's watching
>get ripped into by chads

My problem was Lola's voice just sounded exactly like Kristen Wiig. Everyone had a traditional cartoon voice but Lola just sounded like a comedian guest star.

At least they tried with the girl Duck but she just ended up not being very funny and she's overdesigned as shit.

This, and also Sonic Boom. It is always a treat when colorful cartoons try to be Seinfeld instead of being loud, wacky, zany, etc.