How hype are Sup Forums for FRANK

How hype are Sup Forums for FRANK

I no longer have high expectations for Marvel Television

YOU KISS YOUR DADDY WITH THAT MOUTH!?
PREPARE TO BE FRANKED YOU SOFT PILLOW BITER!

I'm sure it will be action packed, and have a decent story, but will Frank actually be like Frank?

The trailer made it seem like he'd mostly be fighting some shadowy government organization rather than organized crime. Which would be a fucking travesty.

My favorite live action frank desu

After last trailer all my hype died

Is he wearing a bra?

Is there a difference? I mean, you used organization to describe both parties.

Comic Frank a shit, so I hope not.

Thematically it's crucial because the entire point and appeal of the Punisher character is he is the aggressive party. In story terms he's almost the antagonist of the bad guys plot, he's the complicating factor in their lives because he decides of his own volition to go after them when they have done nothing to him, which is why he's such a simultaneously morally ambiguous and satisfying character.

Meanwhile "ex-military guys old employers come after him" is the plot of every other action hero ever and doesn't fit the edgy niche of the Punisher because it's just another tough guy defending himself from baddies who messed with him first.

>karen "worst girl" page is in
3/10

not very once it became clear the story would be a generic revenge plot instead of Frank

>so frank that even the ghost rider cant touch frank

I was genuinely fucking hyped until that last trailer...

This Jason Bourne trite bullshit killed it for me.

Not really happy with the seeming changes to his backstory in order to sanitize the character. Marvel TV has serious issues with diluting their characters. I don't and will never get it, the characters are appealing in the first place because they are crazy and out there, trying to make them like generic tv action is so dumb. It seems to work though, the public gobbles it up. I just don't get it.

DARKNESS IMPRISONING ME

FRANKNESS
IMFRANKENING ME
ALL THAT I FRANK
FRANKSOLUTE HORROR
I CANNOT FRANK
FRANK CANNOT DIE
FRANKED IN MYSELF
FRANK MY HOLDING CELL

I'm hoping it's just for the first season/his introduction really, which to me is perfectly fine.

this made me cry a little

true poet

On one hand, Frank was the only thing keeping DD S2 together, but on the other, Marvel Netflix has been worse more than it's been good.

I'd say it's a 50/50 chance.

(FRANK) NOTHIN WRONG WITH FRANK
(FRANK) SOMETHIN'S GOT TO FRANK
FRAAAAAAAANK
LET THE CASTLES HIT THE FRANK
LET THE CASTLES HIT THE FRANK
LET THE CASTLES HIT THE...
FRAAAAAAAAAANK

Pretty sure that the Penance Stare doesn't work on "regret". Frank should be in a coma. Come to think of it, that would make a compelling issue.

Pretty hype. The Frankening is basically the closest thing we'll ever get to a live adaptation of Berserk (besides Evil Dead of course).

>show about a serial killer pointlessly killing straw men in order to make fat virgins feel good and moral
It's going to be shit

Not even vaguely, similarly or even sort of, on both counts

No Barracuda No Watch

>Netflix capeshit
>Hype

Nope.

How does it work exactly? I always assumed it killed the person based on how many innocent lives the killer took, hence not working on Frank.

however the writer wants it to, basically

in theory it inflicts all the pain the victim has ever caused

I thought it inflicted pain proportional to the pain the target had inflicted on others in their lifetime.

Imagine a universe where Frank's family were killed by Muslims. I'd read it.

>CIA killed Frank familly

So Frank wad the one that put on the mask?

fpbp

Not at all. In fact, I think DD season 1 should've been a one-time thing because everything else out of Netflix stuff is shit. Except maybe Cottonmouth, he was cool.

>idiots who don't read nor understand even simple capeshit