I started watching EMH and well. The staff clearly has ass fetish

I started watching EMH and well. The staff clearly has ass fetish
on episode 2 we have 10 seconds of Black Widow walking while the camera closes on her bums

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/Ad0Vj.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=TtU3_2nSNeg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maria is so fucking hot in that show. I wish I had a Maria Hill looking GF

where do you watch it OP?

>ass fetish

Is that really a fetish? That's just a normal object of sexual attraction. Perhaps fixation is the better term.

>>tfw no tomboy ~especially Maria Hill~ gf
not telling you, SHIELD
it definetely is an fetish. same for people who have titis fetish. ass long as tits are huge they want that

>not telling you, SHIELD
wut

Just admit you don't know what fetish means, it will save you a lot of posts, kid.

If you think so, prepare your ass.

Right but the girls are hot as fuck all around, an ass fetish would be if they were mediocre/ugly but had great asses and the camera focused on it.

too much care has been put into the girls's asses on this show to be just a preference

What about Wasp's tits?

Yes, yes they do

Amora's voice made me rock hard too

i didn't noticed anything relevant towards the tits animation
pic related

>i have a fetish for ass

can't forget best Hydra

I wish these guys were the posterchildren for the characters.

Like JLU was for DC

I prefer comic Wonderman and Ultron, not that they were bad in EMH. But so many are the 'ideal' versions

EMH could have launched a full-blown Marvel version of the DCAU. It could have imprinted "iconic" versions of Marvel's characters on an entire generation of cartoon-watching children, the way the DCAU did for Superman, Batman, and the rest of DC's heroes.

Instead it got canceled after two seasons. What the fuck happened?

so do I. the interaction between the characters on this show is really good

Why was the show so boring and forgettable? I seriously don't understand the praise. The best episode was when they lost their powers, but outside of that it was just dull.

Yeah, Steve really is best Hydra.

I don't have the gif/webm

>Instead it got canceled after two seasons. What the fuck happened?
Loeb happened. I think he said his son would have liked shows like USM and AA, and that's why he made them

>Instead it got canceled after two seasons. What the fuck happened?
Loeb took over Marvel Animation about halfway through production of Season 2. He cut down on continuity, focused way too heavily on Tony/Cap/Hulk/Thor when the rest of the series gave Pym/Jan/Clint/T'Challa/Carol time to shine, undid character development ("Powerless!" was an ENTIRE EPISODE devoted to a lesson that Thor's FIRST APPEARANCE in the series was him learning).

It managed to end strong since the last 3 episodes were made before Loeb stepped in, and there's only one truly bad episode between the 2 seasons, but it got canned with loose ends since it was originally planned to have 4 seasons and thus Season 2 set up the Mystic stuff for Season 3 where Surtur would be the big bad and Strange would play a big role.

EMH Season 1, early Season 2, and most of late Season 2 are so fucking good. What a waste.

Nigga what? Powerless was the best episode

It hasn't been boring so far and i'm half way through the first season. you just hace shit taste.
now you have.

Nah. This in Spectacular Spider-Man get huge praise despite having many flaws and being mediocre at best

The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill holds that title.

every show has many flaws. at least make a decent point inead of a generalization

Go to bed Man of Action

it's not a TERRIBLE episode, but it's one of the worst in the entire series.
this is the truth

Black Widow was so hot in that show. All the girls were hot, really.

she was so cute in the show i would have actually hated hank if he had hit her

Was this show actually good? Maybe I should watch it...

It's very good. The cast is varied, the continuity it keeps is strong until the Loeb episodes, the action is of good-to-great quality, the artstyle itself is very nice.

I'd recommend watching through the Gamma World 2-parter if you're not sure. If you don't like it by the end of that, it's probably not for you, since the rest of it is around that quality until the dip in later S2.

This gave 13 year old me a really hard time

I did a quick look on the battle of beta ray bill. and I mad this webm. don't ask for anything past ep 22 of the first season
EMH Janet and Hank wouldn't reach that level of shitty relationship to being with.

It easily holds up with JLU and I prefer it and it somehow manages to be better than any of the X-men cartoons. It's probably not as good as BTAS, but I enjoy it better cause I have a hard time watching Batman anymore, there is just too much of it.

fuck. I missed the oportunity to name it Marvel vs Capcom DLC

I was gonna call you underage but I realized this came out like 7 years ago.

>EMH Janet and Hank wouldn't reach that level of shitty relationship to being with.
uh...well you since you haven't watched it all yet I won't spoil it for you. They have problems but it's a very good type of argument and difference to not show either in a bad light

>13 year old
>tfw I just checked and that specific episode premiered in May 2011
Fuck's sake I just turned 21 a month ago and I feel old.

could you make one of BRB first picking up Thor's hammer?

>the "i am in my 20s and so le old" post
Kiddo, just stop.

It's the first time I've actually had that feeling. Usually I don't get why people say that kind of thing; in fact I often find myself feeling much younger than I am. I just didn't even consider EMH being from that long ago (the original shorts came out 7 years ago this month).

I probably should've realized how cliche the post was by now though.

Is brb ever not the best?

seriously, did this show make more Carolfags than her entire comic run? I understand people who liked her under Busiek and Claremont. Even Reed, but recently I don't know if she has actually gotten anyone to like her, definitely not CWII.

EMH did actually make me a Carolfag, starting with Reeds run and going backwards in time rather than forward...

I was a Carolfan since Busiek's run so I dunno.

Every female on the show had huge tits and ass and it was great. They snuck in all sorts of fan service and nobody gave them any trouble over it.

No. Beta Ray Bill is Marvel's most heroic. And even if you put him in DC he would still be the most heroic (yes, I would put that he may be as heroic or more heroic than Superman). But even ignoring him being so heroic he is essentially a sidekick character who outshines his hero. Is there ever an example of that happening? But even when he outshines Thor, he is his brother, he never faulters as the brother always there for you. God damn it..I made it personal

I noticed this would happen. But if anyone is going to get hit by hank it would be Tony. especially after saying "maybe i'll call janet for a dinner and make her tell you the plan afterwards".
Someone was going to be smashed the against the wall if hank didn't had self control. especially after the angr expression
[YouTube] The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes | Bad City - Fight As One | Theme Song (embed)
even with no sound it reaches 5mb. so I uploaded it here.
s1.webmshare.com/Ad0Vj.webm
fuck this 3MB limit. we are not in the early 00s anymore

she still has negative luck status as expected. kek
youtube.com/watch?v=TtU3_2nSNeg

>The staff clearly has ass fetish
>ass fetish
That's called "being a breeding adult".

I like that making Hank a pacifist took the slap right off the table at inception, but it preserved the mental instability that he has. The closest incarnation was Busiek when he split his personalities.

And it's not a spoiler that Tony says some shitty things to Jan in stuff you haven't watched yet.

Was this show any good? I watched it a bit but I remember it being toneless and bland. Also the animation was strangely stiff

it was bad. Not horrible, but subpar. I only liked the episode where Wasp mutated

read the thread, but yes
And the animation was pretty good, better than JLU anyway

>a gif I made is still used on Sup Forums
So proud

She was actually interesting in EMH. Not as IN YOUR FACE WHYDONTYOULOVEMEIMTHEBESTESTHEROEVAH!?!

You DO know this is a form of harassment, don't you?

This show wasn't very good Sup Forums.

It did multi-part episodes very good but the characters were seldom interesting and the animation was amateurish (action scenes didn't make good use of smear and stretch).

I admit these asses are great. Personally I dig Captain America and Rocket Raccoons asses, but this show wasn't good

>(action scenes didn't make good use of smear and stretch)

>Expecting a 2010+ Cartoon to have good animation
Also it had excellent characterization of Pym, Jan, Hulk and Thor.

Stretch and smear is a fundamental that every other cartoon around seems to get

Never mind, I'll just post the best thing about this forgotten cartoon

>the animation was amateurish
far better than JLU and that's always praised as great animation

>GOAT Thor VA
>Good Adaptions of Avengers stories
>Best Wasp
>Best Hank Pym
>Only gets 2 seasons.

It's not fair...

I thought EMH was an fairly attractive series. Even not counting the good butts. Good looking.

This is the beast adaptation of the avengers i have seen,is sad how it was so short

>mfw my dad told me he watched the episode and thought Bill was rad
Bill is the ultimate bro

thoughts are not sexual harassment

imagine all the sweat between those buns caused by the suit

Fuck straight off, Loeb.

Damn Loeb. This was a great show.

>Is there ever an example of that happening?
In a weird twist, Kato from the Green Hornet. Supposedly the origin for the word "Sidekick."

extra waifu.

From what little I watched of the GotG cartoon, it had some butt in it.

Not just Loeb, but there was also a clear feeling that Marvel wanted to make everything synergize with the films in some way, you can see it happening with stuff that Loeb wasn't involved with, too.

Kato never really got out of the Green Hornets shadow though did it? Or did he have a spin off?

Yes. It's pretty much Marvel taking some cues from the JL cartoon show. Catchy song and Yost was working on it.

People hate the second half of the second season because of Loeb but I thought it was decent.

talking about the guardians let's not forget we had THE guardians in the show

I really wish the guy had taken a vacation and went to a therapist instead of putting his grief into his work, shit's unhealthy

I also keep hearing a person who goes by "Man of Action" on these threads who also was a "helping hand" towards it's destruction.

For a telepath it is.

This show triggered my Monster Girl fetish, not even joking.

EEGNNGNNNAHHHH

i need more comic bondage brainwashing and mind raping

Man of Action is Joe Kelly, Joe Casey, Duncan Rouleau, and Steven T Seagle. They've worked in comics before and also created Ben 10 for Cartoon Network, and then went on to work on other Marvel stuff like Ultimate Spider-Man.