All white people are racists..... if you believe what she says!

Just watched this and I'm normally pretty chill about race shit, but this one got me going good and mad!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmDCADWyaiI

I wish someone would hack this bitches emails, I bet there are some juicy things in that treasure trove.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eH7CnJBVbtM
scienceblogs.com/neurophilosophy/2010/04/13/children-with-williams-syndrome-dont-form-racial-stereotypes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hates Whitey but is married to one
This bitch has self-hate problems that she, just like all the other SJWs, take out on some group.

I dare them to make these kinds of videos about Jewish people, they would get instantly fired.

not your personal army

How can you hate whites and say all whites are racist and be married to one? Fucking how does that make sense?

Her and that fat faced twat Laci Green should fuck off, I'm dead serious about wanting to see her emails too, if I knew how to hack shit like that I would be all up in it like a flash, I bet her and Laci have some dark secrets hiding in their email accounts, it would be epic LuLz to expose them for the cunts they really are.

you don't think she deserves looking into then!??

1. MTV is owned by Viacom

2. Viacom is owned by National Amusements

3. National Amusements is owned by Sumner Redstone (who also owns CBS) who is good friends with alt-leftists.

Their agenda is not a surprise.

if all white people are so racist why not stop whining about it and just move on.

from an amoral, machiavellian point of view any non-white person should be happy to still be alive.

not a country

You're also forgetting Sumner Redstone is a Jew.

All minorities in the U.S. have insecurity problems, it's usually why they hate whites, because they know they are inferior.

>MTV News
why would anyone take this seriously?

post the "racist and sexist much??"

Thought I was mad about it until I watched this LoL

youtube.com/watch?v=eH7CnJBVbtM

You guys always raid this dumb niggers videos and downvote it to oblivion, which does nothing.

If you want this bitch to stop, you gotta attack MTV directly. Like starting a dumb hashtag about how racist MTV is.

Get that shit trending with enough people and I bet they'll either fire this bitch or have her tone down her racism.

#racistMTV

Like that?

>When niglets are at their most primal and uneducated they get sent home more often than whites
>This happens everywhere because of racist teachers

Yeah k, hit me up when you got actual proof

Remember, call someone a nigger who isn't one and they won't get mad

>mtv

you mean viacom?

>Disciplinary action on their record
What the fuck did I just hear? Does Americans actually have a criminal record for kids?
So if someone act like a shit kid as 6 years old, he should be punished for it when he's 16?

All people are racist, except those born with William's Syndrome. Some are just in denial about it. And there's nothing wrong with racism.

Looks like someone has been stretching her throat out.

I don't hate whites, only the self-hating lefty ones trying to suicide their culture.

Schools keep their own records. The criminal justice system keeps its own, and usually anyone that serves their sentence(s) and turns 18, their record prior to 18 gets sealed. From there they can hire a lawyer and try to get them expunged, which means basically deleted.

The only reason all white people are racists is because all black people are criminals.

I would bang her.

I don't give a fuck.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Now election is more important. So please fuck off with distractions.

>usually anyone that serves their sentence(s) and turns 18, their record prior to 18 gets sealed
It's actually true

Calm down Pepe

Cool, so I don't have to pretend to not be racist in public anymore?

>black kids are 18% of preschool population
yet 13% of the population
>50% of suspensions in preschool
maybe they should stop chimping out. why are black parents so bad?

What do you want, no records of shit that happens? Are you tripping right now?

lol she has a mixed baby.

lol

M8, they're fucking kids. Kids changes rapidly and shouldn't be responsable for their own actions

waiting for the black community to acknowledge that their community is the one that needs reform, no more gibs

Compares:

% of black toddlers in pre-school
with
% of black suspenssions,

% are not = so therefore it must be racism.
What she should of compared is]
% of black toddlers that commit susspension worth offences
with
% of black toddlers that get susspended
I don't hate her because shes black, I hate her because shes a fucking idiot

i would fuck her shes pretty hot

i-is that her senpai?

gr8 b8 m8, you strung me along for a while

>but you'll never be Leaf-tier

Black countries have been shittiest since forever. Blacks behave badly in every single country. Blacks are the victims of racism in every single country. Blacks score shitty in iq tests everywhere. Blacks have always chimped out and always will, anywhere and everywhere. Blacks are always the bottom feeders and poorly educated, even in Europe with affirmative action.

The problem must be in the parenting of American black families. What else could it be?

> Professor Arturo from Sliders
> slide thread

poetry

i'd hate-fuck that negress until she called me master

Why is this bitch married to a white man if she hates whites so much?

>(((((((Sumner Redstone)))))))
FTFY.

This bitch is only doing and saying what her editors and bosses want. It's not her opinion (I hope) it's just another polarized racist airing space on TV dedicated to spread propaganda, misinformation and further divide and destabiliza society. Easier to silently slip in a totalitarian state that way I suppose.

you're supposed to open up a bunch of meme tabs for this kind of screenshot just fyi

goddamnit I told myself I wasnt' gonna fap today
oh well

scienceblogs.com/neurophilosophy/2010/04/13/children-with-williams-syndrome-dont-form-racial-stereotypes/

^
The only non-racist people

It's time to rehabilitate racism instead of treating it like a sin.

yeah

there is no "rehabilitating" to be done about racism. Everyone is fucking racist: crackers, niggers, kikes, coons, sandniggers, ching-chongs, EVERYONE. And it's fucking OK as long as we don't go fucking each other around each one's home as we've been doing for the last decades.

Fuck the niggers everywhere that is shitty in america, you will find niggers