FBI AGENT SUSPECTED IN LEAKING EMAILS FOUND DEAD

denverguardian.com/2016/11/05/fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide/

Other urls found in this thread:

denverguardian.com/2016/11/05/fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide/
denverguardian.com/
denverguardian.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cia vs fbi civil war

Will the rockefeller kike brigade win or will the defenders of the republic take back the country?

Goodbye, FBI user.

Alas, we hardly knew you.

great.

I gget called a conspiracy theorist based on telling somone I odnt support hillary clinton.

I should start going full Alex jones on my facebook page and marvel in the flustered shock of my self righteous friends and family

>fbi agent who leaks emails happens to kill his entire family and then himself right after starting a house fire

sounds legit

the clinton's closet is getting a bit full of bodies at this point

why is there no other reporting on this?

from 2 days ago?

I thought it was suspect that an NYPD Sargent was gunned down yesterday when we were all hoping they were going to deliver on the leaks

I've had enough of the psyops on this site. holy shit

Fuck the CIA. If more FBI start getting targeted, the CIA will pay for their sins over here. We will put a stop to these globalist shills from CIA and send those traitors back in bodybags.

Add this man and his wife to the list. How many is that now?

>fbi agent dying
>nypd dying
nothing to see here g-goy

>why is there no other reporting on this?
>from 2 days ago?
this, literally the only source, dodgy af desu senpaitachi baka

Fake and gay.

This is so sad. I guess they are sending a message, if they go after families as well that will deter people. How this can be allowed to happen is disgusting, there is no doubt in my mind he was targeted.

OPs story is fake

get a real fucking source. stop spreading disinfo.

fake site, disinformation

How do we know? It is strange that they would draw that conclusion from the limited info they have on what happened

most corrupt state in the world

F

Michael Brown

THIS IS FAKE.

SOMEONE START DOXING THESE SITES.

>denverguardian.com/2016/11/05/fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide/

How does she keep getting away with this?

I seriously doubt an assassin would choose murder suicide unless hillary is literally fucking Bane

Damn wtf

Anyone has that post on /pol where it says that the name of the person who leaked the emails will be announced soon to make him national hero?

How can you tell?

Comey is going to prison.

I haven't heard of the Guardian, but I have of the Denver Post.

Fake and gay.

So lemme get this str8....
Kills wife, Kills himself.....sets house on fire????

>How?

nothing from local news affiliates
this story is utter bullshit.

>No mainstream media reports on it therefore it's fake
Hello CTR

This shit's getting nuts

the source is a fake news site, these things have been doing the rounds pranking idiots all over the place lately
do yourself a favor and try to find any proof "denver guardian" exists outside of that website

>Michael Brown
lmao

lol an FBI agent could be found murdered with HILLARY DID IT smeared in blood on the wall and you Americucks still wouldn't budge your fat asses.

>FBI agent Michael Brown
>No other info on this

I call bullshit.

RIP FBI user

REEEEE

CIA pls go and stay go

Should I sign up to take his place...

This.
The website is so obviously fake that it makes me ashamed for those who fall for it

Site is fake and gay.
Only article posted on site

We're sorry Brit fags.

The Leftists are brainwashed and the rest of us are just hoping for government infighting that leads to a coup or a straight up revolt.

Hi ctr.

There are many articles on the site. Doesn't look fake at all.

denverguardian.com/

Check the former fbi agent that died in a tesla crash earlier this week, too. Something is up.

Why would Hillary have him killed if she wants to win? This is clearly a false flag.

OH FICK

CTR spreading disinfo as usual.

Site also is incomplete. Social media links link to "Envato" and "Dart".

Address listed as office doesn't exist.

"Most Commented" news articles are have 0 comments.

Half the pages error out due to "technical difficulties".

This site is so obviously fake

Civil war confirmed, don't listen to CTR.

Globalist shills against patriotic FBI, please don't let me down with the results, Ameribros.

this didn't happen though
also i'm sure you'll be storming the parliament after they vote down brexit, right? right???

>denverguardian.com
>Horoscopes

DDDroped

>denverguardian.com/

Yes it does. No history. No google results other than this story. Says it is oldest news source in denver, no wiki or anything. About page contains no info.

>denverguardian.com/2016/11/05/fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide/

Fake as fuck. Searching the names turns up zero other news sources, obituaries, etc.