Daily reminder that race mixing is only bad with niggers, abbos and globalist Jews. Everything else is healthy...

Daily reminder that race mixing is only bad with niggers, abbos and globalist Jews. Everything else is healthy, perfectly normal, and will not contribute to the downfall of humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdTc2Gv52uI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger please.
Having a happa or redhead son is almost as bad as a half nig son.

>redhead
Well you caught me, what's the next step of your master plan?

Han Chinese and German American colony on mars when

Racemixing with east asians will be acceptable when, and only when, the white birthrate is at or above replacement rate.

FucKKK, I'm too lazy, so I'll just.. Just a comment from a vile degenerate. Many of Sup Forums users want to see a large scale ethnic cleansing of Europe, North America or Oceania instead of firstly tackling major issue - cultural marxism. You can deside on whether to purge the "racially foreign elements" after you clean up the society from the cultural marxists and ethnic Jewish mafia operating within. I know that many can miss the homogeneity of their societies and rightly so. Status quo of the founding group shall be preserved. Little bit involved in mixing myself I would be dishonest to skip, that part, but it's not of significant value. hate on interethnic relationships, ethnically or racially mixed people seems strange. Eugenics, hopefully a lack of disturbing racial fetish and quality of people involved is the first thing to look at to.
>dad is Russian (paternal grandfather is Finnish)
>mom is Hungarian
>I'm married to half-Irish half-Japanese girl from US
>cousin married to quarter Lebanese, quarter Greek, half English chick from Shitpostland
>sister is married to a Belgium born "black" guy - with a bit of white to him(he's grandfather is a Walloon and his mother is half Flandrian half black)
our partners, allthough don't match us ethnically, possess the following
>good incomes
>education
>health
>and decent personalities.
Go out more and appreciate unique culture we have in the world and in the West. I think some people are wired to mix, most people don't. Let them and let's see what happens. Cultural marxism, mass migration and lack of universal eugenics is cancer

LOL

where are all the good hapas?

She looks really like a dutch girl i used to know

well?

youtube.com/watch?v=QdTc2Gv52uI

back up, my liftfu is a hapa and a literal superhuman

well?

No matter who or what: you're killing your race. The white race is too precious to dilute into half asians. Sure there are cute girls like that (we have about half a million of mixbreeds here and some girls are really attractive), but eventually it will breed out light eyes and blond hair, so no.

well is he AMWF or WMAF?

clarence kennedy, name indicates wmaf

dude's a fucking beast

I'm sorry but I don't know how people can justify it. Many people, especially where I live, have a pure lineage which goes back to ancient times, and then you decide to totally fuck your kids genes up and mix with some gook or something? Makes no sense at all, you have permanently ruined the sense of identity for every generation after you, probably causing all of your family to have no national pride and turn into multicultural supportive sjw regards. Congrats

>redhead
>bad

almost had me there merchant.

Based, it's always good to see /fit/ on here

You do realise whites are nigger tier to asians, right?

I'm not advocating race mixing you fucking inbred bong, I'm just saying it's only truly bad with shitskins.

Obviously staying with your own race is better but life doesn't always work out like that

amwf=acceptable
other=rope

> Redhead

White people have blonde, red or brown hair. Get fucked you black amerimutt.

I'm a biracial (black and white) computer scientist married to an Asian woman. I've solved (then-) open problems in my field, and I make a significant salary at my place of work. We both hold undergraduate and graduate degrees from Ivy league universities, and her parents and extended family constantly acknowledge how well she's done by choosing me as a partner.

My (mixed) children will outperform your children.

>Trying to argument towards the preservation of ones race

>Feel like a hypocrite due to being a Portuguese who can't see himself settling down with a woman of my race

The fuck do I do.

I am scared.

> "Biracial"
1 drop rule mate.

Thor was a fucking redhead acording to Norse scripture go fuck yourself
Gingers are the most pasty white people and they're on our team.
Infighting is a jew tactic.

>Abbos
Abbo blood is completely recessive.

Yeah ok, nigger. We all believe you.

Literally fetishism.

Pure Swedes advocate SJW bullshit to the max, your conclusion is faulty.

gingers do have soul

Nobody is saying "fuck off asian boy" to asiam men, though, such a fucking strawman from asianmasculinity.

If the theory of evolution is right, mating with a negro would take you down a step.

shut the fuck up shill race mixing is bad in general yes even with >MUH qt japanese kawii girls

Why does it not work like that? You control your dick. There's no excuse you pathetic piece of shit.

>It's only bad with shitskins
Way to hypocritically justify your own fetishes your entire existence is a joke

JEW

white men: lol i go to japan and it feels so good to be fucking asian women with my BWC. asisn men can't compete xD
and how many pictures of asian whores have been posted of them holding up signs saying they hate asian men and only like white cock?

>Jew
>A race that only exist through miscegination

Except they do. Just like how white women do to white men the moment they see a black man. The picture is used to denote the hypocrisy where white men think wmaf pairs are in any way different than bmwf pairs.

The objective of being against interracial relationships (aside from muh heritage bullshit) should be to control the female nature of choosing the next stage of barbaric men. Women will ALWAYS choose barbarism, it's pretty much in their genes. When you become an enabler as a men by dating up (yes, asian women > white """"women"""") you're nothing more than a massive hypocrite.

What about partial negro blood? My gf has a little african in her. It certainly explains her cocksucking lips desu. She's light skinned tho.

I find this girl very cute.

>miscegination
wat

I feel better about being redheaded now thanks to your post. Thanks.

It's okay if the mixing happens at the same time in a group and those 50/50 mutts can form their own tribe with their own independent identity, like those indigenous people near the Urals. If it's isolated incidents then the men will become losers/ER disciples and the women will become targets for fetishism.

Fuck off, cuck.

>tfw miced-race

don't do it, it's not worth it. If you wanna stick ur dick in some foreign poon that's fine, just don't actually have kids

ayy

>being self-hating

WMAF beast I hope my offspring to be like him

>miced-race

oops, kek

>having no sense of identity

fuck that, chances are the kids will look retarded too. Glad I turned out pretty decent but most look like straight up ayyys

Your identity is American.

how do you feel if you dont have a soul

See, this is why I always hated having red hair.

all hapas are self hating user

100% Swedes here

Of course it's the burger pushing for racemixing

Actually, red hair was a very commom hair colour among jews.

King David was redhead

That was uncalled for, friend..

im just telling you identity isn't something as simple as a label because we all know they're almost always bullshit in the globalized world
hapas don't have an identity, America isn't a country full of them.
where ever they are, they are alone

George Washington was a redhead.

You're telling me al those gingers in sctland/ireland are kikes? No
Some jews are redhed, blonde, brunette whatever. Theyre a chameleon type of people who fit in wherever they go.

>1st one says nothing bad about Asian men

>Second one is likely a faked snap made by autistic virgins from Sup Forums just like the "lol I love BBC" ones.

It's nothing.

worshiping another race implies you hate your own
is a coalburner any better if she isn't outward with her dislike of whites?

Well, you can always have that feeling of not belonging, regardless of race or what race mix you are.

There is a difference between couples that genuinely want to mix and people who do it because the media tells them to (if you dont you are racist, etc). The way the media here in the west constantly promotes race mixing, almost always with a black guy and white girl, is downright creepy. I see television ads all the time with black guys and white girls.

Please elaborate.

you can, but it's far different reasons of not belonging than what is normal for anyone else

"Biracial" is the term which leads to the least degree of logical contradiction. If one drop of black disqualifies me from being white, then one drop of white disqualifies me from being black. I am either both black and white or neither black nor white.

In either case, 50% of my ancestry traces to Europe; 50% of my ancestry traces to Africa.

WE

when people are alone, they can always find someone like them and understands their struggles
for hapas, no one can understand except other hapas who aren't there

>ER disciples
Whats that user?

It's honestly shocking how some SE Asians can have children that can look completely white. Pic related: Phil Collins with his ex-wife and their two children. Yes, that light-haired, blue eyed blonde is the son of that Filipino woman.

pls

I'm guessing you guys are asian and buying in to all this asianmasculinity-shit. Guess what, there's women like that from all races, and neither you or we (sane men) want them.

That woman looks evil

Arnolds only alpha kid is the half-mexican, so choose a better picture then.

recessive genes

His half mexican son looks retarded

There will be a shitload of Hapas in the future in Sweden. We have the second highest rate of Thai wives in the world (first is Thailand).

>marrying a woman from the country that made The Nutshack

your country is gonna be fucked up for more reasons than that lol

So did Arnold before plastic surgery.

Yeah and then they'll have kids with arabs who grew up here

>future swedes: 1/4 ethnically swedish

Race mixing causes a number of medical and social problems and while we're shitposting
>tfw no Latina gf

Yup.

I only browse Sup Forums and this is what i see when it comes to Asians
lots of perverted yellow fever fags talking big and lots of posting sluts
but you
>i dont know what to retort
>so i'll call my boogeyman

Daily reminder that American cucks always make pro racemixing threads for some reasona nd you should just sage and report them.

His other son looks fine

Oh right. Thanks

To be honest, most mixed White-Asians I personally met appear more Asian than White, especially if you consider their eye and hair color, which is usually dark. SE Asians are the only exceptions to this: there are times where I couldn't possibly guess that certain people had SEA parents.

ayy lmao

It's genetics you fucking retard.

There is literally nothing wrong with hapa sons

Welcome to the annual 5k race between that bitch's eyes.

>redheads
>not white