MaXi

This show premiered in French-Canada, which is arguably the worst part of Canada. Anybody watch it? Here's that preview episode, in English, from a number of months ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=OdrcvpcQlPI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=390u6qIvLFY
maximaraxilo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>arguably the worst part of Canada.
Spoken like a true Anglo.

Looks like garbage tumblr trash animation inspired by Rebecca Sugar. She has fucking ruined cartoons.

>Quebec wants to reinstate a provincial long gun registry, a system so fucking worthless even the liberals admitted it was a waste of money
Peasoup pls, you subhumans will never be French nor Canadian

Anglo Canuck here, can confirm.
Quebec is worst Canada.

I'm so confused. What's the point of the siamese thing? What do they gain when they do it? Why not stay separate but always together if they're co-dependent? What's with the fucking talking cactus? It's so out of place.

The punk chick apparently has a crush on both judging by those close-ups of her smile whenever they compliment her. Are the siamese characters like a metaphor for genderqueers? If so, isn't that already the robot's only gimmick?

Man I can't believe they're actually showing this on TV. What a fucking mess.

>Game controller design
>Just a flat slab of plastic with shit hand grips and a fucking lightbulb on the bottom
>ON THE BOTTOM

0/10, See me after class.

I just finished it. Please Quebec, delete yourselves from this planet.

Quebec is the only real Canada, the rest of it is unironically just a dystopian version of America.

Oh Bloc off.

I'm not from Quebec, idiot. (Sadly I find French very difficult, not that I could easily move anyways.) I speak from personal experience.

Anglos stronk, frogs we war you

Why should I care where you're from?
I told you to Bloc off because Franc-ly you're a Riel pain in the ass.

KATE A CUTE
KATE needs lewds

>they can separate on command
>but they can only do it for a certain amount of time
separating defeats the purpose of conjoined twins, which is awkward dates/sex and dayly life!

Did they actually make more?
I found some screens on google for advertising their studeo

>What do they gain when they do it?

>genderqueer
>twokinds
>genderfluid

Pick your poison.

There's supposed to be an entire series. Would have taken you as few seconds to search it yourself.

>We can't possibly play with anyone who doesn't share our values

>anti SU fags actually believe this

>Being this thirsty and desperate.
It's literally generic tumblr punk chick.
I know we're all fat losers here, but have some standards.

But goths are cute user

Someone leaked an episode of this about six months ago. Absolutely nothing about it made even a tiny amount of sense.

they are conjoined but can separate for short periods of time but then have to re-conjoin

Why

Who the hell knows with this show

We're talking about conjoined twins of two separate races, on a planet that talks, with spirit animals that fight each other, from a puppet mom who is only explained as a conformist, and the furniture is alive too for some reason.

When Ben Tennyson transforms into an alien with a wrist-watch, the audience knows why because the show told them why. When Samantha from Bewitched alters reality by twitching her nose, the audience knows why because the show told them why.

If this show can't be bothered to explain why its main characters do the crazy thing only THEY can do, then I wonder what other basic narrative elements the show won't bother including. Seems stupid.

that was pretty much the discussion a few months ago when the episode was leaked. The people making the show did not even attempt to explain a single damn thing about it and it just left the viewer asking questions.

It's not hard to wedge an explanation in there in conversation or narration somewhere. But SOMETHING should be explaind, we cannot have a world of wacky shit with wacky happenings and even in the context of the show it's weird to the other characters, but we never know why.

They released the show via an app, which you can download if you live in Canada, but it's in French. You can watch a few clips on the show's facebook page, but they, too, are in French.

They seem to put out two episodes a week. Here's the preview for this week's episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=390u6qIvLFY

If anybody wants to fake being Canadian to download the app and rip the episodes, here you go.

maximaraxilo.com/

>the worst part of Canada
that would be "habited Canada"

>this is literally called out as bullshit in the same video

what's it like having no attention span and being easily triggered

think you meant traps