Elites rise up vs masses

Its time for the elites to rise against the ignorant masses and protect the stupid people from themselves!

>tfw they dont even hide it anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28/its-time-for-the-elites-to-rise-up-against-ignorant-masses-trumpfw2016-brexit/
foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28/its-time-for-the-elites-to-rise-up-against-ignorant-masses-trump-2016-brexit/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Traub)))

What the fuck

>when they admit we gave the power now

>Insignificant little kosher journalist thinks he's an "elite"
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek

>Traub

geeee I wonder

Talk shit get.....

they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

its not even funny anymore

Honestly I didnt even notice his name. The title got me, but now that I see his name it makes it even better.

>traub

I'll do you one better.
>He is the son of Marvin Traub, formerly chairman of Bloomingdale's
>Marvin Traub was born to a Jewish family[1] on April 14, 1925 in New York City

Jew confirmed, again, like literally every other time I've looked up these (((concerned elites))).
But surely it's a coincidence, right goy?

>the elites must control the masses!
Do they even realize that writing this sort of thing makes them look like villains? And it gives us something to point at and say "look, do you think those are the good guys who are on your side?" I mean, talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

they should try

foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28/its-time-for-the-elites-to-rise-up-against-ignorant-masses-trumpfw2016-brexit/ >
>tfw this is real
dont masses see through this shit

foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28/its-time-for-the-elites-to-rise-up-against-ignorant-masses-trump-2016-brexit/

work stupid link

>Traub

that site is a fucking train wreck

jesus christ what a piece of shit, shit popping up, tons of scripts

why the fuck do I have to register to read their bullshit

That incredibly 18th century headline. I love how all the media is being rightfully exposed in their hour of desperation for what they really are.

He works for David Rothkopf.

Cut and paste link into jewggle search, click on cached version.

Then click the firefox reader version to get rid of all the junk on the screen and just see the content

eat the rich

>Before founding Intellibridge, Rothkopf was managing director of Kissinger Associates, the international advisory firm founded and chaired by former U.S. Secretary of State Henry A. Kissinger.

They want war they will get it

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s