IS THIS REAL? CAN IT BE REAL? "THANKS FOR MY FIRST 'LOLLIPOP' EXPERIENCE." FOUND IT ON TWITTER

IS THIS REAL? CAN IT BE REAL? "THANKS FOR MY FIRST 'LOLLIPOP' EXPERIENCE." FOUND IT ON TWITTER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s
twitter.com/Vegalteno/status/794961263113674752/photo/1
facebook
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8863308/Injured-US-Marines-to-get-lollipop-instead-of-morphine.html
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a drug

No, you're a drug.

TIME TO LYNCH THOSE FUCKERS

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s

yup, it's real

probably a drug thing tho. the child thing is too unreal to be true

what is the email id?

huh...
looked up Luis Miranda
foun dis:
twitter.com/Vegalteno/status/794961263113674752/photo/1

It's either a drug or they fuck children, both highly illegal

give us a link OP

I swear the DNC directly addressed this email back in July-July-ish. Something about press room briefing or something? Can't remember.

If it's a drug how does it make sense to say "My only regret is that I didn't take my "lollipop" with me"?

>Hey guys, have any of you smoked """"cigarettes"""" before? ;)

People doing this kind of shit it just so transparent. Why would you even write that kek. "Lollipop experience". Way to be obvious.

If it's a drug, then why couldn't he take it home?

because it's supposed to be a private email?
what are you fucking retarded?

Its over we were never going to win. None of our pol conspiracies will ever come true. She's never going to jail, she's never going to get assassinated she is just going to win and Luke every election before some people will be happy some will be upset. Life will go on as normal there will be no civil war. Even if Hillary got zero votes and there was a video of her killing and raping a baby she would still win. There is nothing anybody can do about it she is going to win no matter what and it has always been that way. We have been blinded by our own community it's over and has always been over. We look like the new bernouts it's sad.

Sorry. I found it on twitter. Will look for it though.

facebook com/trollingthew3b/videos/1792263757680777/
Angry face reactions & Jeb Bush for 9/11 in the comments! Let's do this

>private
>yet now it's out in the public
Are you actually fucking retarded? You never post shit like that online or through email.

I bet you think Sup Forums is anonymous too, don't you?

>the child thing is too unreal to be true
Honestly is there still anything that could happen or come out during this election that you couldn't believe?

Fake and gay without link

We talked about this when it leaked like half a year ago. I forget details, but there was another reference to it somewhere. It's some sort of high-quality pain-killers, so she could be relaxed during the interview. She's hinting here she wants more for the road. This is not new or interesting.

> "We"

> American Poster

Stop speaking French you defeatist faggot.

If you search the term lollipop through the rest of the wiki files released, it flags up communication regarding a military grade pain relief method being trialed.

When this leaked originally Sup Forums investigated. People were quick to jump to the pedophile conclusion, due to the obvious name connotations.

Lollipop was a pain relief method trialed during the first gulf war. It requires no injection. Instead the dose is applied via a wooden stick resembling a lollipop stick.

This in turn allows the relief to enter faster into the body.

Research lollipop pain relief on google. It will likely throw up some results.

You are welcome.

>lollipop pain relief

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8863308/Injured-US-Marines-to-get-lollipop-instead-of-morphine.html

Sorry forgot a link.

Absolutely this.

It's kind of cringey as well. It reminds me of when all the boys were around a table and you give the loser a puff of your dank and the loser comes up to you in front of everyone and says -
"We had so much fun with that CIGARETTE yesterday, didn't we user?!. I would love to tell you guys more about CIGARETTES, but it's a secret."

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036

They thought they were secure, got lenient with how they talked and now that the emails are public this has slipped.
Is that so hard to understand?

This user is correct. All communications are tracked as they're made & any kind of anonymity, even here, is technologically impossible.

they are basically morphine suckers. they dole them out to cancer patients. roche makes them.

>take my lollipop with me
Wrong.

I guess in that sense it could also be related to the devils lettuce, marijuana edibles. Putting edible names in quotations sounds like some shit "responsible" adults would do.

Nice source, faggot.
Kindly self-immolate.

obviously refers to dick sucking, wtf is everyone talking about drugs?

maybe since this guy is a Mexican he was just an tactless eager beaver and was immediately dropped from the kiddie diddler circle right after he sent this?

I kek'd

I bet handless-faceless-man.webm have something to do with it.

>> lollipop pain relief
> could not take my lollipop with me

is this the cannabilsm video people are talking about?
where can i find this shit?