www93.zippyshare.com/v/JOAKv7Cx/file.html
www34.zippyshare.com/v/idVDME9u/file.html
www110.zippyshare.com/v/WcdMAJZD/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the flying fuck is even happening?

GAY FOR JUSTICE!

Action Comics: Detective Comics: Hal Jordan/GLC: Support the official release

Vertigo fags BLOWN THE FUCK OUT MANHATTAN IS HAND OF CREATION BOYS

That's a scar left when someone entered the multiverse not the hand of creation. And the hand of creation isn't even a Vertigo thing. I'm honestly confused at your post.

For those who don't get the reference, Angor is the DCU's version of a "not-Marvel" universe it's where not-Doom from the first arc of this book came from. And Jay Abrams is Angor's version of Hank Pym.

read it too quickly not hand of creation but still Vertigo fags blew the fuck out MANHATTAN TOO STRONG

Fuck off Get too Frost meeting destiny of the endless already

its a joke the vertigo fags were getting mad that it looks like Daniel is going to job to barbatos in Metal so us we were power level fagging Manhattan against the presence to piss them offf more

This fungus thing is real?

lmgtfy.com/?q=giant fungus largest living organism

Why the fuck is no one mentioning this SJW page?
Fucking Sup Forumsmblr kys

>lets make Lobos HealingFactor a joke
>lets make Lobo the clown for children

Fucks sake, thats almost worse then new 52 Lobo

This is literally the worst rebirth book of them all.
Just bring back the real justice league, no one cares about Batman and his reddit friends

The boring 7 have their own Hitch book

user we gotta keep reading until frost meets destiny of the endless then we can drop it

What was that a dude? I'm kind of on the fence about it.

>Ryan Choi made me the Atom
fuck off DC

Ray's suit is so much better than Choi's.

While I like that he's finally ditched the horrible not-CW Atom suit I hate that Orlando is shitting all over Ray in order to build Choi up.
>tfw you'll never get to see Ray on the JLA again

>Hitch book
You mean Priest book.

FUCKING WHEN ?

Priest hasn't started yet

>we have to go smaller
Is that this comics slogan

I liked the notCW costume, it differentiated Ray and Ryan pretty well

Hitch has 2-3 issues left

>Adventure!

Nope. The next two issues are Metal tie-ins which Hitch has said he's not writing despite the solicits saying he is and after that Priest starts.

I imagine Frost sounds like a chipmunk in that last panel

>didn't realize Canary was the one saying "baby arm"
>thought Ray was basically complimenting Ryan on his cock bulge in the tight new suit

Panic In The Microverse ~ entire arc:

Justice League of America 012 (2017) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www67.zippyshare.com/v/KvoYFHlz/file.html

Justice League of America 013 (2017) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www6.zippyshare.com/v/jj6GL5oa/file.html

Justice League of America 014 (2017) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www21.zippyshare.com/v/YvRJ0gA9/file.html

Justice League of America 015 (2017) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www93.zippyshare.com/v/JOAKv7Cx/file.html

Justice League of America 016 (2017) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www34.zippyshare.com/v/idVDME9u/file.html

Justice League of America 017 (2017) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www110.zippyshare.com/v/WcdMAJZD/file.html

He's written stuff and they are doing the art work - it just hasn't been released yet.

>they
Pete Woods can draw and color by himself like Manapul or Schmidt.

I'm pretty sure it's a female from the previous issues

Ha, I thought Afterthought was just going to be a one-off Midnighter villain.

It's Atom's slogan

Ehhhhhhh the old suit was better

I thought it was up and at 'em.

>AFA THE VILLAIN
>BASED DC
>LIEBERALS BTFO

This whole JLA run was buid up for this single page. And, fuck, it was definitely NOT worth the wait.

Not the hand of creation. Manhattan didn't create DC, he just invaded it.

So the hole into the Watchmen multiverse is sealed? So I guess Manhattan is the only one actually crossing over.

>I was only pretending to be retarded.

as much as i love ryan, this is starting to sound like a better written marvel legacy story

Ray doesn't realize it but Angor's the planet that stands in for the former Earth-616, not the name of a dimension. As in, the people call the planet Angor and later, stupider writers renamed the country the United States of Angor probably not understanding it was the planet's name (it's been retconned since).

Notable bits of history include not-Iron Man becoming President with not-Captain America as Vice President, enforcing a registration act then being murdered by The Extremists led by not-Dr. Doom.

> not-Molecule Man created a pinhole through which not-Beyonder entered
Johns is like reverse Jim Shooter: his boner for the company he'll never run is always there in the background

ug. this feels like the decade-long fellating of Kyle Raynor, of how he was the greatest of all possible GLs ever. And now he is relegated to the junk bin.

At least the clunky costume is discarded.

Prometheus deserves to be a triple-A threat, here is hoping something is done decent with him after his last several wastes of a use.

I'm pretty sure the artist was at least hinting at female curves in the past issues.

Just fuck already

>Orlando writing Prometheus again
is he going to get fucked up the ass again?
I hope so

This was definitely the best issue of this arc and possibly of this book in general. That's not saying a lot because it's still mediocre, but hey nowhere to go but up.

This better end with him fucking Ray.
For Keikaku purposes only of course.

>Johns
>Giving a shit about Marvel
Lmao you can't be serious

I, too, would like to know.

You must be baiting.

How is this any different from Marvel? fuck Orlando. Fucking faggot