Does tts series qualifies for a Sup Forums?

does tts series qualifies for a Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_QLD6ZOEzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Comics and cartoons".Comics.Cartoons.TTS isn't a comic.TTS isn't a c-....

Getting real sick of waiting months only toget a podcast or another spinoff. Not to say I don't enjoy the primarchs and shit, but Christ just go back with Emps already.

I am fortifying this position.

hope he'll appear

Question: who in the Series do you think is worthy of the title of second Best Boy (As the Title of First Best Boy obviously belongs to Lord Rogal “Adorable” Dorn)? Personally, I vote for Captain General Kitten.

Rogal Dorn is so good but I agree. Why the fuck do I care about the story in this more than the shit GW puts out nowadays.

Vulkan

I feel like the entire series being wacky comedy might make Ciaphas and his nonsense work a bit less, but it's been awhile since I read any of his stories. I almost want to say Ciaphas and Jurgen actually being the heroes they're propped up as might be an amusing way to play it, though it cuts into the Ultra Marines' shtick a bit too.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It lost it's appeal after the first episode.

I am not a stripper father, so i can save you

It is a cartoon theoretically. Or at least web animation

Shut your nonface brainghost ferrus, you are not a friend

You know that cain is basically blackadder in 40k

>A cartoon is a type of two-dimensional illustration, possibly animated.

The tts series definitely fits the definition of "possibly animated"

He is not Rogal Dorn. He is Adorable.

I like the podcasts. They are a relatively easy way for Bruva to continue with the lore explanation that the series started with, while leaving the animated episodes for the story that it has become.

I like the spinoffs very much but I get what you mean. I personally really want some more Magnus and Kitten Shenanigans.

I was surprised to see him in the spin off.

I am a-DORN-able

l would say that "yes, it is a cartoon", therefor l believe that it can be discussed on Sup Forums, however usually when new episodes come out discussions usually happen on /tg/.

l personally think that if we take the series as it is (with no or minimal info about the lore of WH40K accompanying it) it is good for Sup Forums threads. But if we take this series and make threads that require A LOT of info on the lore of WH40K, than /tg/ might be the best choice in this instance.

I just wanted give you my "I'm totally not mad at you for ruining everything forever" hug.

>I was surprised to see him
Then he is doing his job right

booooooooop

Love Rogal. Guy doesn't take shit from his dad and is willing to call him out on his bullshit.

He is undoubtedly the best part of TTS.

Precisely how is Corvus planning to flay Magnus using Vulkan's penis?

So Magnus and Dorn are on Terra, Vulkan and Corvus are en route, so is Russ in his own time, and Bobby G is probably going to wake up after his boys extricate the Khan.
It's probably likely that the Skull Ghost isn't Ferrus Manus with the way things work out.
What Loyalists are left to return?

decius is also funny

I am ashamed to enjoy this series so much. It's so goddamned stupid, has embarrassing execution, and gets the grognard stuff it focuses on wrong sometimes.

I wonder how they are going to handle the retarded turn the real story is taking with papa smurf.

probaby if emps talk with girlyman that would be glorious

Those dangly bits seem out of character for Dorn.

They obfuscate his movement. This aids in defense.

Personally this series reminds me of ATHF.

I keep half-expecting Dr. Weird to show up at some point.

You mean Fabius Bile?

you mean bob?

If anyone would be the Dr. Weird equivalent in the 40K universe, it would be this crazy motherfucker. Him or a Dark Eldar.

speaking of dark eldar
have you heard of Urien Rakarth ?

As he is in the TTS setting, not a good fit for Dr. Weird.

Lion and Sanguinius.

you forgot girlyman

>not like rogal
you're not a heretic right user?

Robotto was mentioned in the post I replied to.

he's also funny

I liked him better when he was a grumpy old man amongst other, more senile old men.

>"All my Imperial fists did not like the book, and I started appreciating it only after seven days of intense torture."

Rogal is fucking masterful.

>”I called Guilliman a coward. He called me a traitor. I called him conceited. He had the Imperial Navy launch codexes at my Strike Cruiser. I was beyond furious.”
That whole scene had me in fuckin stitches.

wanna play Paradox-Billiards-Vostroyan-Roulette-Fourth-Dimensional-Hypercube-Chess-Strip Poker?

As long as he's the sane straight man then I'm cool.

Not that faggot, but Rogal is having a scary high amount of screentime for a side character.

Best not run his persona into the ground.

I really want to know who the hell that ghost actually is, maybe it's just a mass halucination of both Corvus and Vulkan.

I always forget about the Lion, but not Sanguinus. That nigga dead.

A solid maybe. Alpha Legion episode when? I want this moment to be described and shown

Do you think Leman Russ will join them on their way to Terra?

I feel like, since the forthcoming episodes will only be 5-7 minutes long, it would detract too much from Vulkan and Corvus to focus on resolving Fyodor and Russ's story.

If Fyodor and Russ get their shit figured out in the main series, then yeah, Russ would be a great addition to the bro team in the spinoff.

No, but they'll arrive at the same time, if Russ doesn't show up in the next episode or two.

It's confirmed more Russ and Fyodor shenanigans for the next episode and maybe Jaghati

I don't know why, but the magic pain glove fucking kills me every damn time.

>"I was beyond furious.”
The best part was he had the same exact expression on his face he always does. Did. Whatever.

Every time he says yey gets me. It's like he's very politely enthused and I find that funny. And the one time he lied to his father.

I like dorn too but he's just kinda creepy. His interactions with Boy last vox-cast made me a bit uncomfortable

What? Why? He's like space Santa Claus.

I don't know ita just a feeling. I just find him to be hiding something. Still like him though. Also here's more Boy

>creepy
It was literally this pic in action

It's just a feeling. Plus he was perfectly fine being his father's cuddle thing

I really hope Boy gets those new lungs.

I just hope the bullying stops

>his interactions with Boy make me uncomfortable
>posts sexualized pics of Boy

Sure user, that's what you're feeling.

Please. The Nudestodes will never stop. Dorn likes him well enough though and he's gonna meet uncle Vulkan someday.

I always imagined Boy as being fat.

Fat body and a fat face with a voice like that.

They literally show his face user. And make mentions of his malnourishment and I'll health.

You think he actually gets fed properly let alone enough to get fat
How's the first one sexual

Did you not have a grandfather around growing up?

Yeah I want a Alpha episode too.

Any

day

now

I want more chaos gods shenanigans.

The fuck are you talking about? He is pretty much a nice grandpa, you creepy son of whore.

i wonder if they would referece some fanfics like love can bloom or a world of bloody revolution?

>love can bloom

Already did on one of the fanmail episodes.

I liked the Cain reference. I wonder what he thinks of Gaunt.

I cannot unhear the fact that Vulcan sounds like Grim from Billy and Mandy.

well at least we know that emps plays Paradox-Billiards-Vostroyan-Roulette-Fourth-Dimensional-Hypercube-Chess-Strip Poker with creed

I can't help but think that Corvus sounds like a valley girl, but the wrong words are coming out of his mouth.

hope creed will show up

I love their interactions. More Kitten and Magnus please! Especially now that Kitten owns his soul.

I really wish GW would pay for a short animated 40k series on Netflix. They paid for that mediocre ultramarines movie after all. I don't know what corner or characters I'd want then to focus on but make it an IG focused show with a squad of marines attached. Maybe give them an inquisitorial agent for good measure. And I guess so everything has something a living saint or some other SoB.

youtube.com/watch?v=S_QLD6ZOEzw

The glove has spoken...

Dorn steals every damn scene he is in and it's wonderful