Tell me a good Trump policy that convince me to support him

Tell me a good Trump policy that convince me to support him

Until now not seen any

wall
no muslims

Congressional term limits and his anti-lobbying proposal.

He wants to tax manufactures that hire labor in Mexico and China that want to sell products in the US, and then use that tariff to repoen and refurbish factories.

When a manufacture is selling a product in the US, they dont get taxed.

Basic economics, since the US is their highest profit consumer companies like Nike and Apple just have to deal with it.

shut up hue monkey

He's the only candidate in the past few decades who actually thinks the US should be a nation.

He wants to make America white again.

You do realize that you can't vote in our election don't you?

He doesn't like you Brazilian cucks.

fpbp

there is none. atleast he is not blaming russia for the 99 problems USA is facing. even if he do absolute nothing, it will be better for USA since hillary has a fucking globalist jew agenda behind her, and will try to mess around with the only stable economy in the world : RUSSIA with 17% debt to gdp ratio. Against 104% on USA. Trump will stop messing with the fucking middle east (liberals spent a shitton of money there and acomplished nothing). The only problem i see being a libertarian is that he sounds autoritarian to me, and that a big no no. But still, im brazilian and that shoud be USA choice, i know it will mess with our economy and will make bolsonaro life easyer but there is nothing i can do.

w a l l

my mom has double citizenship BR/USA and she is voting for trump. mabe trump doesnt like no one, not even you my redneck friend. but still he is the best choice by a long shot.

>He wants to tax manufactures that hire labor in Mexico and China that want to sell products in the US, and then use that tariff to repoen and refurbish factories.
ask brazil(whic is much poorer and has less purchasing power) how that ended up. No one moved any factorys back and they 90% tax on nearly every non food item

go back to Univision

Term limits on congress seats.
No tax on anyone under 25,000. You want to help poor college kids? Here's how you fucking do it.
Repeal Obamacare which is currently doing nothing but raping college kids out of even more money.

I could keep going.

Immigration reform

indeed the only way to solve that is making it cheaper to produce indoors, that means cutting labor rights to make production actually possible in the USA, another solution would be lower taxation on american products and services. but thats just my libertarian mind speaking. Trump sounds alot like an autoritarian, he will just tax to try to force things to happen not the other way around, and againg compete with the china cheap labor is hard as fuck since chinamans make flipping burger level of income on very complex jobs.

Legalizing all drugs

Term limits on congress alone should make anyone want to vote for him. That, and the repeal of obamacare.

+1

Ban of rapefugees

FBI DHS CIA NSA all stated that bare minimum of .01% of the 560,000 rapefugees that will be infiltrating our country WILL be fucking ISIS

>Not fucking fanboys
>Not fucking "Turning"
>Str8 ISIS fighters!

So with simple math (Democracks cant do this part)

.01% of 560,000 = 560 ISIS fighters in our mother fucking country!!!

>Recruiting in our mother fucking house!
>Killing and raping "Americans"!

Look what "1" did in Orlando.....2 in Cali......and then retards in NY,Jersey, and Michigan

>Do you really want "560" more????

Stupid Fuck

term limits are bad idea
if they aren't concerned about being reelected every 4 years on his second term he wont even care about his constituents and be corrupt/suddenly change his ideolgy with any deterrence

Immigration reform
Term limits on congressional seats
Campaign finance reform

Mandatory term limits

Getting-along-with-everybody reform.

Sadam DID keep his people in check....you have to realize this

>Did you see 1% if the crazy shit you see today.....when Sadam was in position
>His "departure" created a power vacuum that was filled by even more corrupt, murderous crazy fucks.

>Brazil
He doesn't need your support, nigger. But, since you asked:
>Anti-lobbyist
>Congressional term limits
>Wants to actually talk to Putin and Russia (holy fuck wowee what a crazy guy)
>Anti-NAFTA and anti-TPP
>Immigration Reform
>Anti-corruption

Term limits would actually help the American people more than the career politicians. Now you don't just get to run infinite numbers of times, you have to make your time in office count.

He'll tell you bullshit, and everyone needs a good bullshitter

Reduce corporate tax from one of the highest to one of the lowest

wall to keep shitskins like you out

>policy of lying about policies

Good luck with the door that always lies.

he's gonna build a wall to keep you out
he's gonna put a stop to the lobbyists that run washington on behalf of foreigners like you
hes gonna appoint a special prosecutor to put hillary in prison where she belongs
he's gonna break nafta's stranglehold on american industry
he's gonna send illegals back
he's gonna keep brazilians off 4-chan

If we formed more trade deals with 1st world nations only, this would be sustainable. We would be on the same competing level, no one country would have labor and environmental laws vastly different than another.