Why spirit cooking is getting so much attention when it's basically FUCKING nothing...

Why spirit cooking is getting so much attention when it's basically FUCKING nothing. Moloch and Minerva owls are far more disturbing and no one is talking about them. Moloch is mentioned in dozens of emails too.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680
donaldjtrump.com/contract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just like pizza :(

Because you can see it CTR.

Spirit Cooking, Moloch, Kek, Accusations of pedophile conspiracies...

It's all completely retarded. I think the people that are too young to vote want to play too, so they come up with this childish shit.

I'm curious about it too, but I think it just has a catchy/normal enough name to not sound too crazy but just strange enough to catch interest. Plus the pictures and content are the right kind of weird. Not so insane as to be unbelievable but definitely off-putting.

Memes/Viral qualities are a strange thing.

because its easy to link to a video smearing blood and you don't have to explain to a normie about ancient occult figures

Because many normies are still religious, and putting shit out there that makes Clinton look like she's into hoodoovoodoo has a real effect on them.

I know where minerva lives. I see her every second night. I drive past her resort every night. Once she just stood on the road and stared at me. I could have driven her over but I stared back until she flew away. Shit was so cash senpai.

That's what I'm saying, we have Hillary directly referencing Minerva/Owl, DIRECTLY, and no one is fucking saying anything, no one has every questioned her in public (not that they can). This is some mindblowing shit, like Hail Hydra-tier.

You cant take a normy all the way. You have to build the path for them to the destination. See how WL is doing this for example.

where

moloch is literally mentioned in the emails, same with spirit cooking

pedophile stuff is just leaps in logic however

Stop it with this spirit cooking stuff. It's a diversion from the most important issue, next weeks election.

Surely you can see it's a diversion tactic...

Those people are way too retarded to understand occultism. They just do it because it's part of their hedonism.
That's why they're getting ground to a pulp by KEK. Checkem

I know that spirit cooking is mentioned in the emails, but spirit cooking is just a dumb thing by a performance artist

Moloch is finished. Kek has won.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

>From: H >
>Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 3:04 PM
>To: '[email protected]'
>Subject: Re: Latest
>Ok--and Minerva agrees.

what. the. FUUUUUU

Fake and gay

Ok, I'll give you that it's a dumb thing by a performance artist, no honest expectation of any supernatural dimension to it.

"It's just art."

Now what? Now you have people who voluntarily pursue spending an evening smearing blood and semen around and faking cannibalism. What kind of person does this?

It's true.

>What kind of person does this?
John Podesta's brother, I guess?

If I was an American I'd vote for Trump, but it would have nothing to do with Tony Podesta smearing feces on himself, or whatever the fuck he does.

Trump's campaign has been way too focused on Hillary, and instead he should've spent his time talking about stuff like this:

donaldjtrump.com/contract

He actually has good policy ideas!