Do we infiltrate via rubber boats, operator style?

Do we infiltrate via rubber boats, operator style?

HALO team

Probably nothing going on there right now, since (((epstein))) is in jail and so many people are talking about the scandal.

strong work user

That's a long-ass fucking boat ride, too. The election would be over by the time you got there.

story?

is where bill clinton and other liberal creeps went to rape children

This battle doesn't end after the election ends, user

The team should be led by Sam Hyde

I say we nuke the place from orbit.
It's the only way to be sure.

Is this the pedophile island I've been hearing about?

Complete with its own mosque?

It would actually be interesting to raid that place and document everything. Could be in and out long before anyone off the island could respond. Bring a decent spark-gap generator and you could be almost 100% certain that no one there could call out either.

Could do it all for less than $10k and have a near 100% chance of success.

Where's the runway

we dust off, nuke it from orbit.

Its the only way to be sure

It does for most people. November 8th is our biggest and best chance to defeat that cunt once and for all. If we win and Trump is President, indicting and prosecuting her will be a (relative) cakewalk.

I doubt much would be discovered by going there unless you happened to show up right as stuff was transpiring. I guess it's possible they store the girls there and that some of them are still alive, but I wouldn't count on it.

One more thing to keep in mind; this is a guy with enough money to buy an island; enough money to get only a 13 month sentence for running an underage sex slave ring. Assume he has security with guns and no American citizenship, who if they kill you will make you disappear and if anyone finds out, they'll just flee to whatever mosquito-infested South American shithole they're from.

What I mean to say is, if you go there, don't plan on leaving; at least not easily.

oh fuck

maybe they fly into a nearby island then take a boat?

fuck

We can use my helicopter

Man, It would be awesome to go here and expose this shit, but like says, they could kill you and nobody would ever find out. Is this a private island?

I meant

Land at TIST, and then helicopter.

>Drive boat near it
>use high quality drones to get what u can

save the lolis, save the world

Do you think there is private security on that island?

>helicopter
Mi General is pleased

If there is, they wouldn't suspect a boat load of /k/ommandos and Sup Forumsacks

True, I will bring the chicken tendies.

>US Virgin Islands

Ironic, isn't it?

Pilot user here, how many of you are willing to jump with your guns?

Also there might be guards and shit there. I saw on /k/ once some guy put an AR on a remote control heli with incendiary rounds, if one of you /k/ommandoes could do that we could have a cheap drone attack helicopter.

>Muffled "Rhodesians Never Die" in the distance
>"Hey Mike, do you hear that?"
>Gets binoculars
>Sees a shitton of boats with Pepe flags, with /k/ommandos and Sup Forumsacks
>"What d'ya see, Jeff?'"
>"QUICK, GET A CLOTH AND WIPE THE SERVER"

If you go unarmed you will probably die (if even a fraction of the stuff about the island's involvement in human trafficking is true, anyway), if you go armed you will probably be breaking many laws. There's no casual way to go about it.

Lastly, it would be pretty brazen of them to still have girls there after he already got convicted for it once. But who knows.

Not a mosk you moron

It would almost be funny if it wasn't so goddamn depressing.

Oh, okay.

What is it, hombre?

we could probably recruit some snipers from /k/ and some suicide bombers from /r9k/.

It's called little saint John. I mean....

Occultic temple.

There is no way there's not private security on that island. It's an island where a rich sex offender lives. Even if if he has nothing to hide anymore, he's not going to want every bandito with a speed boat rolling in and shoving an AK in his face demanding money. Look where that place is. It's a long way from civilization.

Frogmen

Where is Liam Neeson

Same thing in my book...

But I digress :^)

whats with the guy that when all the pedo stuff came out said he will infiltrate it this weekend?

>2222
>frogmen

checked

Is the island stocked with children? If so I'm in. Good fishing waters?

It's also next to "Dog Island"...
Make of that what you will.

>6MyrAZwc gets shot in the back of the head by other anons and dumped in international waters

isn't now exactly when to go? find the leftover clues before he gets back. then once it's in full swing again you can compare and contrast with what you found left behind. don't give up this free access so quickly, user

kek, have (you)

Hopefully you are serious. I would do that.

I was mistaken about him still being in jail. Apparently he only served 13 months.

By contrast, that Castro beaner who locked those girls up in his house got over a hundred years.

Of course, he didn't have enough money to buy his own island.

I'm in boys

I am ready, user. We need a better way to coordinate.

Ok I made attack map for you!

GRENADA PART 2 PEDO HANGING BOOGALOO

Yeah this is the only appropriate way

>I'm in boys
Found one of the pedos

We better catch him!!!

If you pick me up, yes.

10k? I don't know about that..
Most likely. maybe less when there are no visitors?
The guy owns a private island, he probably has some cheap radar tech

You realize there would be no escaping without the coast guard picking you up so it's either 100% percent conclusive evidence or a 100-man bundy standoff right? I'm sure the feds are watching this too. Total honeypot.

Good luck either way, if you are serious.

This would be the best plan to arrive at the island.

The island is part of Puerto Rico and is only 30 miles from the Target.

Simply fly down to Puerto Rico and buy a rental boat, From there get the Team together and take off from said island.

The details come later.

top kek

Say we land on this island and get into a firefight with some of the clinton's security. Obviously, /k/ommandos superior numbers and firepower prevail, and even kill some of the opposition. What are the chances of us getting into legal trouble or the Coast Guard/Navy sending frogmen to deal with us?

100% if we stay there long enough

poster is an idiot

would not operate with

I own a scuba dive shop in the keys we take tourists out to the reefs to scuba dive on 22 footers. My employees are all former military and armed. We are about to close for winter but if you can cough up 2k(need money to buy food supplies etc for the trip) and get here in 24 hours ill take you out there to "dive" an it would be unfortunate if yiu accidentally washed up on the island.

111% without a Russian sub extraction unfortunately
Where would you hide in Puerto Rico after every intelligence satellite is watching you?

>1 post by this ID

KYS

pedos btfo

KEK WILLS IT

Nice try 3 letters

Yes lets go rescue the lolis and start a harem!
No doubt they will be broken and in dire need of mental and physical support!

Of course the god damn Abos are pedophiles

i really wish i would come along. would be two first at the same time. my first time scubadiving, and my first time secretly infiltrating an island possessed by satanic childraping, sacrificing and trafficing cult. i feel like you never really lived if you didnt do the second one

I'm in

I got some skills which would fit perfectly for the job to be honest

It would be fun to infiltrate an island via rubber boat, I never did that before

Not pedo at all
I just want to heal some lolis my friend
Purest of intentions

This isn't CoD.

>Rent helicopter from Virgin Islands and bribe pilot
>Fly to Epstein's island
>One of the passengers fakes a medical emergency
>Pilot makes emergency landing on Epstein's property.
>Pilot will have to call it in and notify all authorities in area that you landing there and have a Mayday.
>This will provide measured back up from police if something is to happen to you within controlled span of say hour.
>Once the helicopter is down 2 people split up and cover the island
>You can now go anywhere saying you where looking for help legally and police doesn't even need a warrant if they find probable cause from two witnesses on the island.

Guns are for stupid people...

What if someone were to just fire a single mortar onto that island to make the faggots shit themselves? How close is the island to mainland anyway? Or you could like get a cheat drone and crash it into windows.

>tfw not a rich NEET that can dedicate entire days to just trolling this island in miscellaneous ways without having to step foot on it and getting shot

tfw you will never raise a herd of lolis and train them to be deadly with weapons

As soon as (((they))) realize we have infiltrated pedo island they would burn the pizza and hotdogs.

guards would not allow you into many areas.

The idea of the operation would be to expose everything, not just what guards will allow you to do.

Yes you will get more details but not the entire story. the operation would be done to get the entire story.

Did anyone translate those red cult runes yet?

The more important question is, how are you going to get them out of there?

>mfw a bunch of autists from Sup Forums with /k/ advisers perform a covert amphibious infiltration of an Island belonging to a pedophile associated with a former and potential US president

I want a legion of redpilled lolis armed to the teeth so I can march on Washington DC if Clinton is elected

YOU WOULDNT SHOOT A CHILD?!

Bullshit where do you get this?

This feels like an adventure.

Nuke mind

There are enough ex-military on Sup Forums and /k/ to make it possible.

Top kek
Mate.

Pic related.

>door is partially open and unlocked

You guys are losers

Airfare would probably be the most expensive part actually, I wasn't counting that.

>12 guys
>3x 4 person rubber rafts: $350
>12 baofeng radios w/accessories and whips: $300
>4 large blankets: $40
>4 cans of polyurethane spray: $20
>5lbs of carbon black: $15
>use polyurethane and carbon black on blankets
>blankets now absorb radar
>guns are zero because you aren't invited if you don't have one
>rent a fishing boat and gear for plausible deniability and local access: $500
>harddrives, cables, etc: $200
>spark-gap generator: DIY $50
>1x FLIR scope: $3000
>9x NVGs: ~$4000

Can run the spark-gap generator off boat power. Two guys stay on the main boat, one with the FLIR scope and one on the radio. One guy stays at the nearest coast guard facility to monitor their reaction just in case. Nine guys go in in teams of three, all riflemen with one guy having a laptop, cables and backup drives. Go in on a sunday night, even better if it's the day before a holiday, and be out before dawn.

There are many other, finer technical points to it, but it's not rocket surgery.

why isnt alex jones in a boat to do this grove style?

CALLING ALL BOAT/HELICOPTER FAGS

Checked and keked, this must happen.

Ok now this gets interesting