Batman: The Merciless storytime

Got tired of waiting.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo

Other urls found in this thread:

dccomics.com/comics/damage-2017/damage-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Negative 12
So is this a play on the 12 Olympians of the Greek Pantheon?

Thanks op

No, I believe regular Earth-12 is the DCAU, where Batman and Wonder Woman were romantically involved without a bad end

>atman and Wonder Woman were romantically involved without a bad end
What? The DCAU didn't end with them together. Their relationship wasn't even that important in the DCAU.

Also who is that person with the eye path supposed to be

Post a smaller page while you're at it

They weren't an endgame thing in the DCAU, but they were involved without everything going to hell

I dunno, writer fiat I guess

>writer fiat
No? This is just you pushing a ship. The writer likely had no intention of tying this to the DCAU as the ship wasn't a major part of the DCAU.

I'm not pushing a ship, jeez, it was just my guess, I have no idea otherwise

You literally started by denying it has nothing to do with the Greek Pantheon and was all about Batman and Wonder Woman DCAU shipping.

>Langley is an unincorporated community in the census-designated place of McLean in Fairfax County, Virginia, United States.

>As of the 2010 census, there were 48,115 people, 17,063 households, and 13,453 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 1,940.9 people per square mile (749.4/km2). There were 17,756 housing units at an average density of 716.3 per square mile (276.6/km2). The racial makeup of the CDP was 79.3% White, 14.9% Asian, 1.8% African American, 0.1% Native American, 0.8% from other races, and 3.0% from two or more races. Hispanics and Latinos of any race were 4.9% of the population.

Is this to be added to the Dark Knights genocide record

>how to destroy the multiverse for dummies
kek

This Bruce isn't even evil. Even though he's 'corrupted', he's still doing this out of duty. He's actually likable.

The other Dark Knights came from worlds that were inversions of their regular multiverse counterparts. The Drowned was from the inverse of the genderswapped Earth-11, Dawnbreaker from the inverse of the amalgam Earth with Bat-Lantern etc.

Earth-12 is the Batman Beyond Earth so I figured it had something to do with the DCAU

WHAT A TWEEST

I feel like manapul is wasted here

Metal continues here

Red Death was The Dark Knight Returns which doesn't have a world. His world was -52 probably because both the hero and the number are significant to the multiverse. All worlds can have their own meaning in numbering instead of all having the same meaning as each other.

so its just Bruce with a sword and magic helmet?

Magic Helmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

>reddit maiden
shit thread already

What a shitty origin story.
>i just wear this helmet so i become ebil and unstoppable
And i thought The Drowned was shit

IF there was a Constantine version of Batman would he be called "The Bastard"?

Bones is taking a lot of abuse for that one little bad thing he did in the 60's. Of course, he's restraint is admirable since he's the man with cyanide touch.

Oh wow its cowgirl

Was surprised to see her too.

dccomics.com/comics/damage-2017/damage-2

Colonel Jonas.
Responcible for Damage.

>this bruce killed his lover, diana
You spoke too soon

He knows he is in the wrong. He can't even look at Diana. He will be the first to break.

I don't know. Red Death has Barry to play Jimminy Cricket.

The drowned was pretty cool though, Bryce was more based than typical batman

Old man Wayne.

oh, did the Drowned already come out? Fuck, I missed it.

see, this is why wonderbat is pure cancer.

>Ozymandias intensifies

yeah, i went and found it, but thank you regardless user

More like Odin Wayne. I mean, him going one eye couldnt be more obvious.

wow, Amanda is surprisingly in character here

That, and also Merciless is supposed to be Bruce's fear of his code holding him back while in Earth 12 Bruce retired after violating it

For christ sake why did they show batman murdering diana offscreen? Every thing is offscreen in this serie, theres so much room for action : Batman destroying the JL, Ades, etc.

this isn't action comics

they don't want the power level fags to have a field day posting proof of batwank

>Pieface and Cowgirl

When was the last time we even saw these 2?

Meh who cares about that. They are fucking dreams who became reality because of some Darkseid tool.

Hey respect Barbatos she's a independent Batgod who needs no darkseid

>innocent Gotham civilians
>innocent

fucking let Lane purge that god forsaken hell hole

The drown is still the stupidest. This one makes sense because magic or objects have always make people corrupted.
Its above
Red death>>Murder machine>>>merciless>>>>dawnbreaker>>>>>>>>>>>>drowned.

where's the download for this?

I don't keep up with DC that much, who the fuck is Father Time and is she always this adorable?

has he ever actually laughed?

he always has that shit eating grin but I don't remember if he's ever actually laughed

TDKR is earth 52, but I assumed this -52 was based on flashpoint paradox, hence the flash emphasis. What earth is Flashpoint?

I don think so he punches Diana in the boob here

>implying if we had a Batman legit lose his spouse that he wouldn't lose it and transform into a lovecraftian fishman and genocide all Atlanteans

flashpoint is a timeline not a earth Manhattan had to persevere a piece of it so he could have Thomas and bruce meet in the button but after that meeting happened he deleted it

We'll see. He might.be guilt ridden but knows he must if he wants to live. Self preservation.
He might just stun her so keep as a sex slave. The world may never know.

Monkey's paw!

yea, well i hope theres more than that, cause it kinda sucks if they don't have any character development at all.

Barbatos can probably erase them on the spot if they ever try to betray her so yeah it probably is self preservation more then anything probably but well see

First you are assuming that they were married.
Two. Im not saying he wont be completely wrecked if losing someone since that was the whole theme of the backstories.
3 it was retarded because she becomes a meta AFTER killing every single meta.

Could a kind user please post the reading list for this event? I am completely lost at the chronological order of things, and I'm pretty sure I missed a few issues here and there.

it was less about being meta and more about her fucking losing it because Atlanteans wouldn't stop being dicks so she became an anti Atlantean

Why do you like this OOC trash?

Bruce has 400% willpower, no helmet would take him over.

Are you talking about this?

Considering all of these are fears of batman turned up to eleven what fear is this supposed to be?

He is in charge of SHADE, as seen in the New 52 Frankenstein: Agent of SHADE series. He has the ability to be reborn in a new body each year, and chose to be a Japanese loli, I assume for sexual reasons.

Yes, thanks user!

So

Waller's fat again? When did that happen she was slim at the start.

>Muh Batman is amazing this is OOC
user this is a batman from a doom universe non of the rules apply also his master is yandere for the real bruce so he's gotta act the part of being evil for her

Well she killed their leader so they drown her city.
I get that if she had wounded Aquawoman but barely escape so she had to up her game to finish the job.

So in the Drowned universe, is Aquawoman pretty much Namor?

For a Batman meets Deadworld Judge Mortis story, it surprisingly lacks depth.

Cthulhu fhtagn

>Muh Judge ripoff
fuck off

You have a warped perspective if you think losing a loved one won't drive some to madness

You guys keep responding as though anyone even gives a shit about Dredd.

Did you even read my response. I said i understood that part. Its the main theme of their backstories.
Its retarded she kills every meta on her earth then kills Aquawoman whos stronger that Superwoman in that universe without being a meta during and only after.

So does anyone else hate Spoiler? He's on the fast track to becoming the next Boco, god help us

You're getting upset over a tongue in cheek batwank event with alt earth shit and concerned about fucking power levels. You're autistic

How did he lost his eye?

How long it took him to destroy Olympus??

He probably got clawed by WW as she struggled to get that helmet off him

>Pieface
>Cowgirl

Fuck Finally

Nah just depressions.
And one can only take some much batwank before you start to question it.

>TDKR is earth 52
Actually, TDKR isn't part of the main multiverse since Miller didn't want it there. That's why they went with -52 for the TDK inspired Dark Multiverse Earth, since there's no official "Earth 52" in the current multiverse. It goes from 0 to 51.

I rank the one-shots Murder Machine > Red Death > Merciless > Dawnbreaker >Drowned

LOL What is this unreliable narrator bullshit?

I agree with your theory, user, and can see how you came to it. That user is just being a cunt. Especially as you are being kind enough to storytime this for us. Thanks by the way.

>tongue in cheek

Keep telling yourself that.

I'm glad they decided to include all the strange government officials from DCU instead of generic government guys

Wait so earth 0 Clark and Diana are dead?

I'm glad they're not forgetting that Father Time exists.