The Peanuts

I'm bored.
Let's read some Peanuts

Dats alot of nuts

Adorable, thanks OP

welcome.

I used to read these at the library at school. Truly a joy, couldn't believe Charlie Brown was such a badass before he became kind of the loser later on.

man for last 20+years am looking for a strip with snoopy not finding sense in life, in books or even cosmos, but finding it in a hearty bowl of food. First comic in my life, and first things I learned to read. Sadly we had to leave the comic books and toys in iraq back in the 80s.

aww snoopy is so cute

user you're doing Gods work. Random Britfag here appreciates you brightening up a shitty day

man considering this was also read by kids like me back in the days, it is suprising how world teaching those books were back in the day.

>Tfw I still have this book and still remember every strip here

This was some good shit, I have a nice collection of Peanuts books like these. Loved the introduction in this one.

Wait is that Peppermint Patty?

Different one mate

charlie brown was so adorable

this bitch is such a tsundere
>welcome charlie brown!
>fuck off charlie brown

When is Lucy showing up
top 10 anime fights

man not one person ever said am even ok. No wonder my life feels so unhappy.

Yes, how delightful.
I'd be interested in the other books if anons want to storytime them

This early art style is so cute

it would be great if someone has all the peanuts collections and starts story timing them on threads for a while

>that last panel
Sup Forums about TV in 2017

It would last a while, for sure.
If any kind user has all the books and wants to be a lo/co/l celebrity for a bit I think there's more than enough interest. I could use a distraction while I'm sick and working on midterms

I have them all.

if you where nice enough to storytime all of them every time you are bored/free, it would be great.

>that last one

That middle one, hehe.

I'll have to remember that second one for when one of my friends starts whining again.

Damn, I forgot how good this strip was right out the gate.

Thanks OP!

Damn that first one gets me

KEK that last page

That sums it up