infowars.com/show
youtube.com/watch?v=FutIJ24jCnE
youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
youtu.be/IVTYC6chmnU?t=4m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=rI63qnjXByE
youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE
youtube.com/watch?v=0P1zxq6t_Wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

98.9% of the time he ends up being correct, But people will still call him a crazy tinfoil hat nut.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS

literally the smartest man alive

To add to my previous, He really needs to cut back on the commercials though.

>98.9% of the time he ends up being correct, But people will still call him a crazy tinfoil hat nut.

No. His technique is the saturation technique. He'll cover the dartboard in darts, that way no matter what happens he can say he called it.

pretty sure its true desu. good luck going through republican states and taking their guns without the state reacting

cant stand this pig.

why is it all fucking Canadians in here? Don't we have something better to do faggots?

He

>is breaking the conditioning
>has got a big heart full of hot blood moving fast
>likes to eat
>likes to fight
>likes to make children
>is a throwback
>is a pioneer
>is an explorer
>thanks God Almighty for this animating contest of liberty

I like him, been listening in for years now

he's a pile of shit with a the most beautiful, glowing diamond you've ever seen in your entire life in the centre
he brings up a lot of tinfoil shit but a lot of legit issues too, and his better side's been coming out recently with the revelation of the shit the clinton foundation does

He is a Jesus freak, that thinks there is a war between good and evil is going on.

I like watching his stuff now and then, but when you start with a false premise and build out from there, you end with a false conclusion.

I know many Jesustards eat this sort of stuff up though. They will likely start proselytizing after reading this.

WE'RE SKIPPING THE COMMERCIAL BREAK THIS IS TOO IMPORTANT

Yes, the commercials are a fucking pain in the ass. They're so frequent and so integrated into the show that I struggle to feel a connection to anything that is being said. His show is good but it feels so fractured and there is no real flow to it.

SUPER

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQbkoRmxRoQ

He's a modern day nostradamus.

Say a bunch of shit about how Obama is gonna ground up everybody into fema camps and how the year 2000 will end the world.

When you're actually right, go fucking crazy about it.

Have your supporters talk about how Alex Jones is always right and how he says things the lamestream media wouldn't dare say because of their cooperate rulers. If confronted about how the man is full of shit on a regular basis, talk about how every pundit is full of shit on a regular basis.

Dude just automatically assumes everything is a conspiracy at the hands of the US government. Doesn't give any useful insight.

His voice sounds like a bag of hammers in a cement mixer and to make matters worse he quite literally never shuts the fuck up. I can't listen to the fat faggot for more than 2 minutes.

>Truth bombs time

>I'm sorry officer, I seem to have lost all my firearms in a tragic boating accident just last weekend

or better yet

>Firearms? No sir, those are too dangerous. I've never owned such killing machines.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxt_bEDdTTc

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

mad and hoping for attention, SAD!

try again

JUST BUY THE DAMN FILTERS

2016: The year Alex Jones was the most accurate political pundit and proven right about everything.

Watch him from time for entertainment purposes and the occational nugget of truth he provides. In general he's just making actual arguments look ridiculous because whether or not he's an actual disinformation agent he sure does the job of one.

Literally /OURGUY/

He's a fucking lunatic that undermines the entire right wing movement. He only reinforces the stereotype that we're all retarded hillbillies who think that aliens control the world and the government is trying to kill us all

He's great for the cause, drops red pills like a crazy motherfucker, even if he exaggerates pretty much everything.

On top of everything else there are countless gifs of him spazzing out in front of a camera. This interview was probably the pinnacle of how he thinks acting like a child in an interview will get THE TRUTH OUT to the public.

youtube.com/watch?v=znxWfhJOP0E

If I wanted attention, I would just start a new topic, that was extremely controversial.

Also if anybody was ever controlled opposition - it's Alex Jones.

You forgot
>Nutriceutical enthusiast
>Harmless water filter salesman
>Battled a Turkroach by the name of Chunk Yogurt
>Had Jimmy the Llama spit Chunk's semen in his face

I may have missed a few too.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_iqDMzKNxE

Listen to this shit.
He's going to do something.
Listen to it.
It's time.

He's based
Very high energy, hard to get a word in with him around

hes the best vitamin seller alive

I don't watch him much but when i do, i get a good laugh

He interrupts the guests (the only people worth watching the show for) every 10 seconds so they can never finish their point. I'm pretty sure he's a coke addict. His hocking of his snake oil is pretty cringy too.

he sounds fucked

I honestly don't know what to think of the man anymore.

He's right on so many things, and yet he's a total wacko

My husbando

I want him to move in with me, cook me meat and keep me safe from the evil globalists

I believe he's a genuinely good man.

I was pissing myself laughing for 10 minutes solid after 8:40 where the self-defence mechanism of a "liberal" is to roll over and pee themselves

youtu.be/Qt6UunbXnww

He should be running as VP with Trump instead of Pence. Jones for President 2020!

You will notice there is a positive correlation between high IQ and being crazy as fuck.

Bobby Fischer was the greatest chess player in the world, regularly named the jew, joined a cult, believed the Russians were controlling his mind using devices embedded in chairs, believed George W bush was out to get him, and generally just got more and more crazy as time went on.

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

THE AGE OF MAN HAS RETURNED

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

The "crazy tinfoil hatter" meme is a globalist pedophile cultist subversion. Prepare for bloodshed in the coming days.

I know, some shit happened bro.
He's way too woke for his own good.
I know he overreacts to shit all the time but that's not his normal alex jones bullshit bro.

Holy shit I never seem that motherfucker talk like that and I watched his shit more than I should thanks to Sup Forums

He's a fucking retard who makes everyone on the right look bad. Only person worse than him is Roger Stone. I wish they both passed away

EMERGENCY BROADCAST 7PM EST
youtube.com/watch?v=R_iqDMzKNxE

LINK TO STREAM: infowars.com/show

Absolute madman that happens to be right 90% of the time

youtube.com/watch?v=FutIJ24jCnE

He's a LARPer who refuses to discuss the jews in any serious setting, but he's been getting better lately.

Still controlled opposition though.

his coverage of the election was quite good, but yesterdays show was 50% talking about semen and placentas.

based

People confuse passion with over the top entertainment

Self supported by selling his own products than big advertisement = meme joke

Right most of the time

this

also he was /fit/ as fuck back in the 90s

He's just someone initially on the outside that is honest and genuine and trying to fight for what is right and the TRUTH. I think he was further off in the past, but as of recent has been near bang on target almost every single time. He seems to have improved from increased amount of reliable information and sources from those whistleblowing from in the inside (ex-CIA etc. appear on his show all the time, and the truth from these sources vastly outweighs the nonsense from nutters like David Icke) .

Also love his energy, fighting spirit and sense of humour.

holy shit

I don't think anyone can deny that alex jones is entertaining as fug.

Can't tell if he's actually serious

Total clown cant take it serious.

Where the hell is the serious right wing news? I want to watch stuff other then liberal babys sometimes but not if they are clowns like him.

As a loyal disciple of KEK he doesnt want frogs to turn into faggots.

/OURGUY/

youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY

His propaganda is too agressive.

Controlled opposition, CIA plant

CIA plant. Just watch that video your thumbnail is from. He sprinkles the truth on a mountain of crazy bullshit so when people hear the truth brought up in a future conversation they associate it with paranoid nuts.

damn he really let himself go

I didn't take him seriously until Hillary named him in her alt-right boogeyman speech. Now I watch his videos every morning.

I don't even care about the context of this.

Fucking 10/10

fullkek

I don't think that's true. He was indeed a bit of a knob to David Duke during that interview but after that has been calling out the "Jewish mafia" quite a few times. He has also called out the hypocrisy of differing Jewish positions on Israel compared to anywhere else. I think Jones is more accurate than many of the fags here in that the kikes are merely only one component (well, a large component) to the overall globalist cabal. I think more around here should uses Jones' "Jewish mafia" phrase actually as it is nice and nuanced as most ordinary Jews don't have a clue.

fighting the jewish mafia takes it tolls m8

Controlled opposition idiot designed to hurt and demoralize those ideas he claims to represent

>President Linda Blair

Alex is definitely /ourguy/
youtu.be/IVTYC6chmnU?t=4m14s

skip to 4:14, it's the best

How do those Brain Power meds work?

A great source of entertainment.

Brawler mode

I can't even imagine what it would be like to work in that office.

yerba mate, it's a stimulant.

I don't buy that. He is too spontaneous and has too much passion to be a plant. No way he could keep up the act for that long. He has also got a lot of things wrong in the past, but that very imperfection makes him comes across as a real human. Some of his CIA sources may be feeding him disinformation, however.

If you want to see the body language of how a controlled puppet acts then look no further than the cold, calculating Killary Hilton.

youtube.com/watch?v=rI63qnjXByE

How much money does Alex make? didn't he start out just making shitty shows on public access tv channels?

W O K E
youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE

the skip bayless of politics

Bill Clintons nightmare. Entertaining in small dosage. Although he sells killer waterfilters.

you also might not want to hang out with the royals m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=0P1zxq6t_Wk

I honestly never took him remotely seriously until this election. I still take what he says with a grain of salt, but I do listen.

>guest has some good insight, continues onto their main point

YEAH, THEY LOVE TO RAPE CHILDREN, THE DEMONS

>uh...yeah, yes, what I was going to say was...

THEY KILL PEOPLE IN WORSE WAYS THAN JEFFREY DAHMER

>yes, uh yeah, but the leftist mindset...

THEY'RE KIDDY DIDDLERS, MY CIA CONTACT TOLD ME, SEE? ROGER STONE, YOU AGREE WITH ME, LET'S GO TO BREAK

sounds like a compliment to me.

Skip bayless is the best person on ESPN

Don't watch him, but overall a force for good with his heart in the right place.

Lovable nutjob who is surprisingly correct more often than not.

Purely an entertainer/salesman.

skip bayless is the personification of clickbait in the sports world

Whenever I think he's on to something, I'm reminded he's a charlatan who constantly interrupts his show to make ads of those stupid overpriced supplements that do nothing for you. That destroys any credibility he could otherwise have.

Just like Dallas Wolf in Imperium.

>clickbait

How so? he just has a sports talk show where they talk about sports. sure they frame it where you've got sort of made up issues where him and stephen take different sides sometimes, but most of the time I think they are genuine.

No. He's a shill working to damage the cause he claims to represent