Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi0RpNSELas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BIG

Imagine being this triggered at a cartoon child's crush

Not canon, also DROPPED.

B L A C K E D

BLACKED

Didn't they say that everything was canon, but set in a different universe?

"wow I'm so thirsty, I guess it's this heat huh?"

Let's be honest, in 20 years there won't be anymore black kids, they will all be really light tanned at best. The white skin genes are just too strong. They can't compete on the long run now that humans have invented clothes to not die from the sunlight

I always get a chuckle over you virgin white boys getting so bent out of shape over a girl chasing superior black cock.

Since when did Gerald jumped channels from Nick?

Butthurt incest shippers. Kek

>superior

this meme again

Ben literally wanted to fuck a Native American a decade ago. Compared to wanting to bang a black guy BEN is much more of "progressive" character.

In before "in heat" puns.

TYRONE'D

>interracial relationships
>progressive
It's not the 50s anymore grandpa

Why does everything gotta be nihilistic and cynical all the time, Almost every kid crushes on their baby sitter if their cute.

Please don’t bring her up. The mere mention of her name still makes my blood boil in anger.

I can’t even fetishize this since he’s not dark enough.

They probably did this on purpose as a counter attack against all the gwencest posters. Well played.

This.

Progressive would be if the black guy was actually a ftm transgender who identified as a girl despite having gotten the gender reassignment surgery to turn her into a guy.

>Well played.
That statement implies what they did has any bearing or power against them. Bwen shippers are happily content in ignoring whatever the reboot does in favor of their own Headcanon.

No more a meme than the postersHe showed no interest yet they post it anyway.

Maybe, but now every gwen thread is going to have BLACKED shitposters trolling for (you)s. It's a small thing, but it could easily snowball into a big fucking mess.

But she was a bitch not your typical perfect representative specimen of an entire race bullshit.

Wow i didn't know that the new Ben10 was crossing over with Captain Planet too

>not your typical perfect representative specimen of an entire race bullshit.

So a bored despondant teenager who can't look away from his phone for 2 seconds is a "perfect representative specimen"? He literally did nothing all episode.

M U L A T T O E D

But dude, Kai is canon
she always was

Does it count even if he was not interested in her?

whats wrong user? are the mean liberal cartoon writers hurting your fee-fees?

On a tangentially related note, where the fuck is Kevin in this reboot?

I heard a leak that said he might have been that thicc spic boy someone posted here.

Well, it is progressive, just for completely different reasons than you might think

You remember that old stock plot of a little boy having a crush on a babysitter who is obviously either out of his league or too old for him?
And how at the end he makes a complete idiot out of himself?

Well, this is that same plot, but the genders are switched.
This time it is the girl who makes a total idiot of herself over a boy she never even had a chance with.

So yeah, girls being portrayed as idiots is pretty progressive

>Advocating for increased shitposting simply because you don not like thing
Are you by any chance also A Pickle Rick Poster?

Doesn’t mean she isn’t shit that deserves to be retconned.

WE

ARE

Vilgax is pretty good in the reboot. Best reboot that CN has done yet. It's not saying much.

THE WORLD!

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi0RpNSELas

THE GODS OF A NEW WORLD ORDER!

Why does this matter? Who cares?

>this surprised him
It's [insert current year here]!

Who cares, Classic Gwen is better anyways.

For once, the Tripfag is right. Who even gives a shit about the reboot?

Reboot Gwen IS cute.
It's just that OS Gwen happens to be cuter.

>Advocating for increased shitposting simply because you don not like thing
Where did you get any of that from? I fucking love thing, and wasn't advocating shit. but mark my words, it's coming

>so progressive
i don't get it. is gwen a trap or something?

This episode is old as shit and it's just your typical "young girl/boy has childish crush on disinterested older person." It's not like he's going to whip out the BBC and fuck Gwen in half. That's for the episode where they go to the future.

>white girl wanting that bbc

One of the oldest real world tropes. Why are people surprised by this?

That's what you get faggots for ever complaining about Kevin. Now enjoy your black cock. I hope you choke on it. I'm just glad Kevin ended canon on the real Ben 10 universe

>This episode is old as shit
It happened again the other day in S2, so that's probably the reason why it's being brought up now.

>ITT: Cleetus vs Tyrone

Wouldn't be great though? CP on nuPPG next?

will Gwen use magic to fit that monster inside her?

>interracial couples
>progressive
just when did they stop being a common thing?

cause it is degenerate

when did they start being a thing?
(rape does not count)

I very rarely see black/white couples in real life. They are definitely more common in fiction.

this comment actually exist

ever heard of the one drop rule?

get out more.

Any lewds of her trying to seduce him by wearing a tiny bikini or "accidentally" spilling water on her shirt yet?

Same, most folk don't really date outside of their race.

Motherfuckin Sup Forumstards. Ben is literly in a relationship with a girl from alien species. And you bitch about somone's skin color? How fuckin insecure are you?

Why's there a lot of white girls wanting to get BLACKED in cartoons but no black girls wanting to get COLONIZED?

Perhaps they would feel better if they focused on how insanely cute Gwen looks when she's thirsty. This kid has to be gay to ignore that face.

WHTE POWER

Is this why we don't see too many black man/white woman couples in movies? There's plenty of white man/black woman couples. The Bodyguard, damn near every movie with Halle Berry or Zoe Saldana, etc. I haven't seen a black man and a white woman remain a couple at the end of the movie since Guess Who's Coming to Dinner.

How old are you kid?

Aliens>>>>>>>>>Blacks

I second this

One's a plot point, the other is virtue signaling.

There's plenty already in comparison. Jake long Danny phantom the clone wars show, bliss on ppg , Clarence off the top of my head. We just always have threads about one not the other. The guy in the op isn't even interested

Lol I can't go 5 minutes without seeing it where I live

Wasn't he like twice her age in that movie?

when will sjw garbage fucking die

Why does it ALWAYS have to be black? Why can't we get the occasional RICED or BEANED instead for interracial?

This counts as sjw shit? There's no trannies or anything

Take a look at what you wrote and rethink your life.

But user, we already had that when Bliss showed up.

Why do user always post this? there's been plenty already and you have star vs can someone just make a lost and screen capture so we can kill this mean. We literally don't have threads about any other relationship. Tony stark knocked up an Indian chick, where's all the threads? Miles hit on an Hispanic chick, let's just focus on the white girls he never dated. Let's ignore the Asian guy Batgirl was with. Fuck

*Make a list

>Why does it ALWAYS have to be black? Why can't we get the occasional RICED or BEANED instead for interracial?

Because in the US, blacks consider themselves to be the only real minority. If you include a black character in some fashion, you're essentially appeasing the "minority quota". If you include a Chinese or Indian character, however, you are not appeasing the "minority quota".

That quota cannot be appeased until you include a black character. So it's just quicker and easier to go straight to the black person, that way you don't have to worry about any of the other colors of the rainbow.

SeeEven when black people make shit on film or TV even they have different races and ir couples presented. Atone Fuqua, Tyler perry, shonda rymes, Tim story. Even with the proud family they had penny crushing on an Asian guy. All user do is sit post about on type of representation. There was even user in the wonder woman thread who claimed there weren't any Asian Amazonians
Or asians in any fantasy comic book setting, which was false. Theres krytpton, wonderwoman, thor, south Africa had whites and many set pieces including black panther will take place in Asian countries. There's tons of uproar over Asian casting now and they scared of an actor off twitter and another actor lost out on a job. Even during the academy dobacle, the guy who started the hastag did it specifically for Hispanics and he had also had support from a Hispanic media coalition. What the duck more do you want? Make threads about something else.

>white genes are just too strong

Man I screwed this post up. The point still stands, anons are ignoring other forms of representation. We don't have nearly has many threads for anything else just to post BLACKED or WE. It doesn't matter if a character is pre established. That whole asian justice league thing or lanterns that arent black or white, they don't exist apparently. it doesn't matter if there's other Asians in the cast. It doest matter that beast boy was swapped or any of the inhumans. Any diverse casting by black directors or showrunners can also be ignored. Any other ir in comics or cartoons are also ignored. At least Is honest about it. You're all making the same mistakes John boyega did. Why?

>they get actors with substantial Latin backgrounds to play Lego batgirl Gordon and the major
>make them tan but not black
>they're black? ugh why is it always black
Why Sup Forums? I've seen this posted here too many times. I'm pretty sure there's more new Hispanic and asian star wars characters than black.

They people who complain about diversity the loudest really just hate seeing blacks and jews. Not saying it's not a problem, but #FACTS

Am I going to die in 20 years or something?

Day of the rope is coming soon(TM) nigger boy

How many do you suck a day?

>inb4notasmuchasyourmom

Huh, that's actually a pretty good way at looking at this. Nice interpretation user.

This isn't new. This shit was posted a while back and it was contained to that thread. Not like BLACKED posters ever stop shipping any female with a black anyway.

Shit, dude. That sounds pretty heavy. I guess I better get a white gf right now to spare my progeny from that cruel fate.

But that's how they don't see it. Cause they go out, dumbass

Yeah, ´coz BLACK genes always lost...

Finally!, So Gwen wants a chimpanzee pet?, like in the original series?