RACHEL CHANDLER PEDO GENERAL: BURN IT ALL DOWN EDITION

Previous Thread:
rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2

Instagram: Ray.Chandler (Rachel "The Handler" Chandler)

web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/

Rachel Chandler(handler)
Jeffrey (((Epstein)))
P. Diddy
Eminem
Clintons
Possibly Trumps
Many more including (((Hollywood))) stars

This is the Eyes Wide Shut kind of thread that gets you suicided. You have been warned.

It is really fucking happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk
wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
youtube.com/channel/UCJkNCifACGXvNld0E_UDOhw
twitter.com/wa3rloga/status/795010953259708416
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736
twitter.com/0HOUR1___
twitter.com/TomFitton/status/795038490467700736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spirit bump

bump

pls suicide me pls
If Trump loses I have no future to look forward to

appreciated

1st bread: 2nd: 3rd:

Whats happening?

[pizza partying intensifies]
>[pizza partying intensifies]

I think this ties back into Comet Ping Pong. I think there are multiple angles here that are related.

Go back to this vid of "Eli Sizemore" from Comet:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk

Is that guy IN THESE PICTURES anywhere? Eli Sizemore is NOT his real name. Google it and "Eli Sizemore" and "Elisa Sizemore" seem to be fake names commonly used.

To the leaf from last bread looking for info on pedo symbols

wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

OG OP HAS MADE NEW BREAD RELOCATE

Also, can someone DOWNLOAD FUCKING EVERYTHING from here before they get clever enough to take this shit down? youtube.com/channel/UCJkNCifACGXvNld0E_UDOhw

CONSOLIDATE THREADS GET IN HERE LADS

Its slowly unfolding

Holy Inquisition when?

P DIDDY LIKES EM YOUNG

SAGE THIS THREAD LADS CONSOLIDATE BACK TO ORIGINAL OP

this is starting to creep me out, tbqh fampai

Satanic pedos getting BTFO to effect a counter-coup against the neocons and secure a Trump victory to literally

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

eli looks a bit like this guy

Account suspended on twitter.

Consolidate the threads lads head over here so we're all in one place and they can't slide us as easy

I don't get what I'm supposed to be seeing here. The tables are two different colours, and the sign in the background of the first pic is not in the second pic where you've highlighted. That just looks like a fence/wall in the background dude.

Migrating to other bread

Nvm, I'm retarded

Damn, in that thumbnail it looks like a giant spider on the wall. I haven't seen one that big in years.

Shit I though that was a spider

MIGRATE AND CONSOLIDATE TO RESIST SLIDING LADS

It does: twitter.com/wa3rloga/status/795010953259708416

DIRTY GD FLOOR

Dude.... is that a comet pizza box in OP's picture???? Wtf!??

are there more pics of people reunions in epstein's island?

'cause if we found another pic and they had the same dishes as the ones the chinks have... well, then i wouldnt need any more proof since the flowery pattern in those dishes is quite special

Could you post the working link? Because it says suspended for me too

MIGRATE

can someone give me an update that sums up the new findings?

>also
Does anyone where I can get some pizza at this time of the night?

why do most of these pictures seem to have "something" about that that seems occultish. For instance, in the picture of the man in front of the nazi photos, there are candles in the reflection of the glass, clearly high on the walls.

and in this photo, it's blurry, but on the wall in the background, there are what appear to be silhouettes resembling ancient egyptian art. in many of the other photos on the tumblr, bulls are present in some form or another.

>just art lol

most ominous of all

Pizza hut bro and I think Dominos delivers pizza til 1 on saturday.

I just came , can someone please summarize everything?

wait so spaghetti man is a pedo

bump-a-rooney

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736
>>Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure.
>>(11, 9, and almost 7)
>>so you’ll have some further entertainment

OH COMMON NOW IT'S JUST A POOL PARTY WITH PIZZA

WHO DOESN'T LIKE KIDS HAVING FUN IN THE POOL AND EATING PIZZA

DUMB POLAK

uh huh

so is spaghetti guy their ((guy))
time's up over blaow

Can somebody do a summary of what the fuck is going on?

Is that a flag?

for the record, "Polak"/"Polack" really isn't an insult, we literally call each other Polaks in our own language.

I google this bitch and all I get are Friends photos

I've followed a bit but this new Chandler stuff is confusing me. Someone please explain?

the guy who died the (spaghetti song) is pedo confirmed

How do you say it?

Negro didn't used to be an insult here either. At this rate, polack would probably make a comeback here if Poles weren't white.

On the upside, if it did, then maybe we could rev up those old Polish jokes. Some of those were funny.

Spirit bump

ima change what you call pizza

MIGRATE THIS BREAD IS INACTIVE

my quest to find the (spaghetti) continues

It a CTR joke.
Expect it reposted every thread.

>steven hawking was part of the pedo ring

kek

a girl (rachel chandler) was photographed with bill clinton when she was underage

people are searching her entourage now and it is disturbing

see f ex here:

twitter.com/0HOUR1___

twitter.com/TomFitton/status/795038490467700736

the same way you would say "Polack", literally.
meh, I don't care, we have many jokes about foreigners too, as long as it doesn't turn into what is happening in England now
>poles getting beaten up and sometimes murder

a taxi and an elliptical?

wipe yourself off first, jean-pierre

from previous thread

>as long as it doesn't turn into what is happening in England now
Can't imagine it would. It's a little bit odd growing up when Polish jokes were still acceptable humor, but now we're just some other irrelevant European group for the most part.

Inquiries like into little boy's buttholes? Or just where da pizza at?

Can someone explain wtf is happening, thread has no context

>poles getting beaten up and sometimes murder

one pole got killed, meanwhile another one wipes out 3 british kids and family just this week.

i hope the poles do leave but there are millions of them so it's hard to clean them out, one leaves another two arrive

pizza is code for:

>a) children
>b) bribes
>c) drugs
>d) pie with delicious toppings
>e) all of the above, polititians love them all without any bias

hey wanna grab a cheese pizza for about an hour tomorrow?

mary can't make it, but becky is having three ubered in (5, 9, and 10, Stacy, Elizabath, and Aidrian) so we're getting the pool warmed up. let me know

all the codewords could also relate just for buiseness deals. I mean like bribes, lobiing shit and other stuff like that. Do you remember the panama papers? Is there any connection with this two leaks? There have to be some. Look there for the truth.

d00d let's seal this deal and i can provide Jake, and you can seal that nice piece of pasta with your noodle ;)

just don't leave a map

fucking hell :@

the most baffling thing regarding that e-mail is that I had no idea that uber was made into a verb.

yeah, we have our own fucked up thugs, but they should be treated the same way as an English thug would, and it shouldn't be an excuse for openly attacking innocent Poles who just happen to be of the same nationality as these fuckheads. A house of the Polish family was fucking burned.
Keep in mind most of Poles go to England for work, not to steal, I even know a few that are working their asses off, my cousin is working there currently and he comes to his apartment dog fucking tired everyday.

thread archived retard

the problem is that in court all this crap proves nothing you know. We need more real evidence. We need more infos about those happenings this is not enough yet.

Someone will probably make an infographic. Basically this girl Rachel Chandler was pictured with Bill Clinton on a private jet back in 05-06 when she was underage. She was recently married and some user id'd her today. Looking through her insta and tumblr she posted many pictures from the mid-2000s as a teen where she was with many celebrities (P. Diddy, Eminem, Clinton, unidentified 50-60 year old men, also a recent pic with Marina Abramovic, the spirit cooker) in contexts where she appears to be an unaccompanied minor at parties (some island-based).

Some of her other photos are strange as well (e.g. she has one of a half-naked 10-12 year old boy). There is also one where she is posing nearly naked with another girl on top of a pentagram. After about an hour of looking, she made her instagram private.

The most extreme theory right now seems to be that she was an underage sex toy for elites and that she may be involved as a handler for underage teen boys and girls being used by the elites. But there isn't really a smoking gun yet.

what the fuck does this mean???

Don't worry mate. They have the evidence.

It's all about what exactly to do without everything flying out of control.

great summary, thanks

nvm?

The man has $9,600 of beanie babies to sell, nothing to see here goy

FUCK YOU I'M SCARED OF SPIDERS

this image has to be thrown on the cover up tracks right?? the wording in the beanie baby email is ridiculous... they threw this picture in to go "hah see! real beanie babies!" right?

That sick fuck sent all his beanie babies to be disposed of in buckets in Hawaii.

Why not just bag them and toss them into a campus dumpster like a normal person? wtf

part of satanic ritual abuse, they make the kid adopt a dog or cat and after bonding with it they make them kill it. might be what they're referring to by "cat and dog friendly"

spic children 20k a pop.
dumping the entire inventory because the feds were closing in.

Peter J. Mattingly, Clinic Manager & Notary
Peter serves as the clinic administrator for the Criminal Justice Clinic and DC Street Law. He graduated with honors from the University of Colorado, Boulder, studying psychology and sociology. He interned as an investigator for the clinic during the Fall 2014 term, and will pursue graduate work at Georgetown this upcoming fall.

Looks like a PS competition

>480 children???
must be something else
maybe cheese pizza data(dvd, usb stick...?). Or maybe accounts? but this would make not much sense.
Any other suggestions.

-sassy
-mostly respectful
they have to involve some living creature unless were dealing a flamboyant gay man and his beanie baby collection

Where did you find that? I remember an email about a pizza party or whatever being cat and dog friendly.

As a former delivery expert I can confirm this

>sassy
>mostly respectful
rawr

pizza place near me delivers until 5AM