Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Why do all BCB moms have the same unexpressive face?

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/7657165/1/Someone-You-Love
mega.nz/#!9eBHAZiD!CsNUxM0nstkvErj4u4TKrQySiDQdrC3uQpPtk8BhlQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don’t know but I like this new reaction image

>Damn my daughter is fucking autistic

Did Taeshi have Daisy's mom interrupt so they wouldn't actually discuss anything? Because she doesn't know what they should say or why they should both be resigned to breaking-up?

>Why do all BCB moms have the same unexpressive face?

Same reason as the chibishit with white mouth blocks exist.

>Did Taeshi have Daisy's mom interrupt so they wouldn't actually discuss anything?
That...actually makes sense. Every time a character is showing signs of self-awareness, they get distracted by something.
It's like Taeshi enjoys teasing us with character development, and then taking it away from under our noses, just to make us suffer.

Or is a indecisive bitch who enjoys the freedom of vagueness that she'd explain with poorly constructed flashbacks?

There's no reason they couldn't patch things up since all that happened was that Abbey sperged out two days ago. It's fine if they do actually break up from this but you need one or both of them to decide that rather than act like it's something that's out of their hands.

It still bugs me how some of the characters wear clothes and others dont.

I've always felt embarassed when interacting with friends and lovers when my parents were around.
I think that's why I can understand why Daisy is so nervous

The best

Enjoy better version.

shitty world building
but lets not expect vero to put actual effort into the comic

Or does she not want to reveal that they broke up to her mom? Since it was only two days ago does mom know? Does Daisy talk about the details of her personal life with her parents?

Her excuse has always been "Durr hurr but they're cartoon cats don't over think it lol."

>Or does she not want to reveal that they broke up to her mom? Since it was only two days ago does mom know? Does Daisy talk about the details of her personal life with her parents?

We will never know because parents are just a plot device, not real characters
But, speaking from my experience, I don't see why it would be a problem to tell your parents if you broke up but maybe Daisy is like that

kek

please....just let them talk it out

Abbey's design is fucking horrible

Not only is he a god awful character he looks like shit too. If he at least looked okay then fine but fuck

His ears are DOWN because he's SAD

sad DEEP INSIDE

Noice

Who doesn't look like arse in the comic after the style change?

I'm not sure whenever you're parodying a stereotypical goth or the current reigning orangutan.

But now I'm also unsure about if there's any real difference between those anyway.

>"My daughter looks uncomfortable, right after Abbey shows up?"
>"There must be some friction between the two."
>"I can see they need to talk things out, but this isn't the best time."
>"I'll just diffuse the situation in an unassuming manner."
>"...He better not have hurt her."
Mix in about 5-6 pages of Daisy's mom preparing for the party, and you have another two weeks of buffer!

Daisy's mom looks horrible.
You can tell how a girl will be when she is old by looking at her mom.
Going for Daisy is a mistake, Lucy is where it's at

EXTRA THICC yet fluffy stronk amazon versus comfy and homely MILF.

Lucy's mom wins that contest by a small margin.

She's just too much woman for you to handle.

What if she's adopted?

Fuck. Nothing's happened in this page, and Friday we won't get a page either, since there's gonna be the stream

yeah, EXTRA alright

for some reason I always think of big black fat woman saying that

then it's ok

Don't forget she also has a midget dad. She might get all the fluff and none of the thiccness

We need to sway Patreanon to request something for us.

I was counting on that too, but he may have, god forbid, an idea for a patreon request on his own

Honestly, the draw stream requests have become the best part of the comic. The fact that Taeshi entertains some awesome ideas still gives me hope.

How much is their patreon? I had entertained the idea of doing it after getting out of unemployment but around that time the threads died down hard.
I noticed some guy went on with it.
Is he still here?

The guaranteed requests are sold out. You could try your chances by buying the lottery tiers
>Is he still here?
He was here for the August stream.

Sounds like something a landwhale would say.

>Daisy ends up being a female version of her dad

Oh burn...

>Lottery tiers
Lmao, Patreon lootboxes, how pathetic.

40 bucks per month is way more than I would be willing to pay anyway

Why doesn't she draw the inside of mouths any more?

Same reason everyone proportionally looks like children?

Doesn't seem like that much if you think of it as a art commission, especially since you can get multiple characters in it; artists usually add a lot onto a base price to add more characters.

The technical quality of the art isn't great though so I don't know if I'd bite.

dont worry mate i got you covered

Yeh but the dollar exchange rate sucks for me
If it was a one-time thing it would be ok

You could make it one-time thing; pay up for a month, get your request done and then turn off your pledge so you don't pay for a second month.

The slots are full of course, so you can't.

Either you made it creepy on purpose or the weeb bait just means mouths are no-go to draw.

But there's already enough nails in the coffin for that abortion of a artstyle, but it's propped up and paraded around like a sloppy zombie because burying and starting over with care for details and effort apperantly is too much.

Despite they've dug themselves into this shithole by silencing criticism when they first started with it.

>Either you made it creepy on purpose...

what was your favorite artstyle in this comic?

You don't sound very convinced, Abbey-kun...

Heh, rapist Daisy

Jabbey will become canon by 2018
Screenshot this

Hasn't everyone been expecting it since he fell backwards onto her after storming off from Daisy?

Abbey will end up with Jasmine, they're perfect for each other. Both are arrogant, holier-than-thou freaks

I'M HERE
Had an idea for this one, but you get two requests, so hit me with whatever fags

>Implying implications
THIRSTY!!

goddamn the last few pages have only been predictably infuriating and nothing else, just look at how dead this thread is

Not the same user, but my personal favorite was around chapters 66-69. The coloring really stood out more at this point. Even the current style wouldn't be as horrifying if it wasn't for the oversized heads, that user who does the head-shrinking edits show a drastic improvement. Too bad it still can't make up for for the weird writing decisions.

Molly asks abbey to give that dreamy, orange, hunky classmate of his her love letter.

The only interesting/unique part of his original design were the giant, floppy, kangaroo ears he used to have. I guess at some point Teashi realized at some point that those kind of ears don't exist on cats?
Either way, the only times Abbey is interesting to read is when he's sperging out at someone. He's just boring otherwise.

Are you kidding? We'll be lucky to see the end of this chapter by 2018.

Last page of this chapter will be posted on December the 1st. There are actually good chances of Jabbey developing in 2018.

Seconded!

> Abbey goes to sit under the table Paulo is still hiding under

good job. now he can choke you another way

>now he can choke you another way

That was during the original weeaboo saga, we're currently in the 2.0 electric boogaloo return of it.

i dunno man, molly/paulo didn't work last time i tried

Maybe because them playing with their baby implies that the ship is "real".

As for memeing about it, they did it themselves quite recently.

This wouldn't be paulo x molly, though. Just memeing on molly's crush on paulo, and her obliviousness on his brother literally hating him.

Molly's crush is indeed canon.

The picture would presumably revolve around Abbey looking comically horrified.

friendly reminder that madison exists so suit can beat off to molly without being called a pedo

why contain it?

didn't he say he's not a furry

>didn't he say he's not a furry

That didn't stop him from writing that Abbey/Molly incest fic under a fake name.

he wrote a abbey/molly fic show me now!

There's definitely some SocJus influence regarding her creation and existence.
But while I don't believe specifically that, I wouldn't be surprised if thick hypocrisy is in the mix too.

It is pretty weird for two totally separate character with no connection to have the same hairstyle.

And that can't get posted without the alternate happy ending.

>no, no, NO
>yes, yes, Yes

i had it bookmarked, and now its magically deleted...

fanfiction.net/s/7657165/1/Someone-You-Love

shame. shit was hot

>Daisy's mom's lack of heaving tits

>and now its magically deleted

mega.nz/#!9eBHAZiD!CsNUxM0nstkvErj4u4TKrQySiDQdrC3uQpPtk8BhlQ4

YOU ARE THE MAN. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

>no replies
yeah fuck you too faggots, it was funny

the fuck, Molly is waaaay better than Not!Lucy

no just greedy and manipulative

>Damn my daughter is fucking fat

I like this but surely you can't request an entire comic like this. What do you have in mind?

every girl is greedy for dick

Poetry

That was Susan.