LANDSLIDE CONFIRMED

It's over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQKAz7l5Es4
cnn.com/2015/09/03/politics/donald-trump-2016-rnc-pledge-meeting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No OP it means Hillary is just so confident she'll win she doesn't even need to go to battleground states. dumb idiot

Hahah yes it's locked up she is having the president of the United States who hasn't campaigned in over 100 years, Do her bidding in a "safe blue space"

This is like trump campaigning in Texas

its called a victory lap you stupid fucking drumpfkin

the fix is in

When WAS the last time a sitting president campaigned on behalf of a candidate?

youtube.com/watch?v=AQKAz7l5Es4

have you ever heard of strategically stupid decisions?

Think whatever you want shill

One does not put the flag at the bottom of the mountain

Better yet, when was the last time the president, his wife, and the former president campaigned for a candidate.

Its never happened.

They have sided with a candidate. But what Obama is doing is unethical to say the least

The good news is, Obama didn't do shit for 8 years, so people aren't really inspired by him anymore.

>drumpfkin
What did he mean by this?

I can't wait to see you dangling by a rope, your legs quivering violently after your neck snaps for the treason you people have committed. Hell, I'd love to be the one to pull the lever. Don't think this country will forget about you when the election ends. You won't just be able to go into hiding after shilling for the most corrupt human being to ever run for the presidency.

Your desperation and fear is clear as day. You can only insult others because that's all you can do anymore. It's over, you can't fool anyone anymore. Your fascist will lose and so will you.

>t. crying cuck

Early ballots in Detroit were 81,000 in 2012 to 37,000 this year.

Everywhere else in the state the numbers are up. Why do you think they're sending him?

>Michigan deep blue
>this meme

It's literally only the niggers in Detroit and Muskegon. The whole rest of the state is red.

then why end have her campaigns 6th total rally in the first place?

>Trump is doing the same in MI, PA, VA, NH

and what's that if not a victory lap?

OH NO I FELL FOR IT

I hope Trump gets his hands on one of these so we can have a "Dewey Beats Truman" moment.

How is that shit even legal anyway? How can it not be considered the president "appointing" his succesor?

THIS

look at the narrative

I like you, user -- you think like me.

I can't wait for these fucking nu-males to be killed off and we return to enjoying our lives again.

Lol, CTR stay classy. I'll miss constantly taunting you when your jobless.

>bigly
ugh. shit meme. uneducated normies not understanding the saying 'big league'

lol trump lost.

can not wait for tuesday

Landslide

lol trump is done.

so HYPE FOR TUESDAY

It's a prefectly cromulent world, though.

Isn't there some mechanism to actually force the president to do his job, instead of campaigning for another candidate?

All I see Obama doing lately is playing golf and shilling for Clinton. If I didn't know any better, I'd think he's already out of office.

Jesus Christ, can we catapult them over the wall when he wins?

You have to win first before you do a victory lap.

can't stump the trump
he'll bust the hump
grab you by the pussy
and stick it in your rump

why is obongo getting paid to shill for his replacement? does he have no shame?

The day of the rope is nigh, my friends.
Welcome to the great unraveling, the most important time in human civilization.

Pablo, it is called freedom.

Nigs

Is he spending tax payer dollars for his campaigning of hillary also? Not fucking cool.

Goddamn I hope I can use this Tuesday night.

The arrogance, the sheer effrontery of this - makes me want Trump to win even harder than he's already going to, just so we can push these presumptuous bits of paper right back in (((their))) fucking faces.

>06052▶
>
>Is he spending tax payer dollars for his campaigning of hillary also?
yea he is. Taxes pay for Airforce one, and hes flying fucking everyone in it

Freedom isn't an excuse for corruption. You can't just let the most powerful man in your country appoint his succesor. That's anathema to democracy and freedom.

In Mexico it is illegal for the president to medle in the election, thought they do it anyway because we're a shithole. But I don't understand why Americans let theirs do that. It's absurd.

there used to be a commonly held concept of honor for the office of president that made a formal law unnecessary. but it's obama so throw all that silly tradition out the window.

I cannot wait until results come in. I have a loooong list of faggots on reddit that I'm going to PM with taunts. I recommend finding 40-100 faggots from blue-pilled subs, creating a user, and sending them some bullycide shit.

RUB. IT. IN. Crush their fucking spirit and let them know that America is headed towards fascism, and it's their fucking fault for pushing their faggot agenda.

They just scheduled this? Heard they'll be in philly on Monday

>this north korea-tier propaganda

Hey, fuck you, skeleton.

Same here. I hope the jews have shorted salt futures because the market is about to be fucking flooded

Oh god, please no. The prospect of eight years of this kind of MUH VAGINA arguments being thrown around is just too depressing to handle.

That is just top fucking keks. Blackest city in the country and the vote is half what it was at this stage in 2012 despite population growth. Meanwhile the white parts of the state experience high turnout.

Hillary is going to get BTFO in 'blue' states and it's going to be amazing to see on the night. They're actually going to be finishing up the campaign in a state they lose.

It;s a really dumb strategy because it unravels their own spin-

what is the slogan that Obamoid is most associated with?

>CHANGE

What is this dumbfuck strategy now promoting?

>CONTINUITY

They really dont get it. I believe the strategists are inept.

If you losers had any idea how you come across...

Nice fanfic

read it with me
MADAM
PRESIDENT

How do they come across, limey?

It's just satire. It was just a prank bro

They belong to the same party, so it's okay.

that doesn't make any sense

Get out of my country you paki

>effrontery
English is a real language you guys!
Hilarant.

A lot less cringe than the try hard nu males on twitter. Don't like it fuck off achmed.

Confirmed for rigged election more likely. She doesn't have to fight because she fixed the game.

If Trump wins then I'm getting banned from Reddit for gloating and if Hillary wins I'm getting banned from Sup Forums for gloating

So it's actually win/win for me

They belong to the same crime organization, you mean

>drumpfkin
kek why the fuck did this word catch on and is still widely used? it's not even clever

>posting on reddit
>ever

I already have dozens of leddit accounts ready for shitposting. I'll also spam other boards and trigger sjw cucks on Sup Forums and /r9k/.

We'll gas you, traitor. You think people aren't going to rise against jewery again? You're delusional.

lmao thanks for the idea user

STASIS YOU CAN BELIEVE IN

This is what pisses me off the most.
I didn't vote for him but don't spend my tax dollars on this shit.
THIS ISN'T WHAT I PAY YOU TO DO

It is exactly how Russian 2008 election were happening. Putin proposed Medvedev and campaigned with him all the way.

Perhaps that is so my friend, but consider this: you come across as a cunt whose mother fucks plungers, and you do not sound like you come from round these parts.

wtf is that? What sort of fucking troglodyte posts his quotes horizontally like that? Fucking appalling. You fucking sausage fingers shit stain on the shirt tails of a buck-toothed hindu, for fucks sake pull yourself together.

Now lurk moar or pic related.

Is CNN calling all black people criminals? We are, but I can't believe CNN is saying it.

WHY RUN MORE IF IT'S OVER

Thought Reagan did something for HW Bush in '88 but I could be mistaken.

>the highes glass ceiling in the western world
americans FUCK OFF

YOU'RE NOT THE WHOLE WORLD
STOP THINKING THAT THINGS ONLY MATTER WHEN YOU DO IT, YOU'RE LITERALLY YEARS BEHIND ON THE SHIT THAT YOU CONSIDER "PROGRESSIVE"

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

It never caught on. Just like Drumpf is a forced liberal meme that no one outside of the Democrat plantation uses unironically. They never watched Mean Girls

it was lightly mentioned in the media a month or two ago. basically, it's unprecedented for a sitting president.

>celebrating before you actually win
Makes sense, that strategy generally works out well.

this will be reality.

Somebody fucked up big time here.
>>Hey, you know, niggers? Criminals, niggers, right, y'know?

They contract some old Soviet propaganda writers for this?

He is a classless buffoon who has nothing but contempt for his job.

Reagan did for bush in 88.

MI really was taken for granted by Democrats, which is exactly why Trump is cleaning up in the rust belt.
Watch for a big gaffe. I would not be surprised to see Obama humiliated and heckled at this appearance.

Same here. I've been banned for racism from my local city's subreddit. I'm going to use an old account to create a thread gloating, and watch as the tears come in. Then I'll remind them who I am.

I seriously have a long list of people to message, and I'm going to paint a dark picture for their progressive ideology. I hope even 2-3 read it, because I will black pill them so hard they'll start googling how to move to Canada.

I like Trump. He seems like a good, genuine guy. But more than anything, I fucking loathe these idiotic, spiteful, jealous women and shitskins who hate white men because they're better than them.

I'm going to rub it in so fucking hard.

No, this is exactly when you go to reddit.

i wish.. I doubt cali will go his way

Do you niggers not understand what is happening?

This election is NOT a simple case of "Democrats vs Republicans" .It never is and it never was.

Donald Trump WAS NOT EVEN REPUBLICAN when he started campaigning. He got popular and was winning polls AS A THIRD PARTY then the Republicans made him sign an oath

cnn.com/2015/09/03/politics/donald-trump-2016-rnc-pledge-meeting/

Donald Trump is gaming the republican party and wants nothing to do with them anymore

This is a case of People vs the Government. That's why the president and all the former presidents are supporting Hillary, there is a drastic change in the government at risk of occuring and the government is scared shitless of it occuring

This election is "Do we want the current government anymore", simple as that.

>I post on reddit, but you're the one that should go there
Do you faggots even think about what you say before you say it?

You misread me. I'm saying the reason to go on reddit is to bullycide blue-pilled faggots after the election. I agree the site should be avoided otherwise.

I'm already working on the rubbing salt in memes. It's a wall coming down moment where can finally rub it in the libshits faces that they're the ones on the losing side having to accept change for once.

I'm currently rehashing that Barbara Lerner Spectre clip now talking about the US going into a MAGA state which it must go into or it will not survive, the US not being the multicultural state they had gotten used to it being any more.

I think the best material is from subverted leftist propaganda turning it on its head and rubbing it in their faces.

Okay then.

you post that picture like it has any meaning to it, what has she done throughout her life? The only reason she has her position is because of her last name, you think she would have gotten the positions she did without Bill? She would be another Meg Whitman, at best.

This is something you Hillary shills refuse to accept is that all these 2012 polls reflect Obama, Hillary Clinton is not Obama, nobody likes her, she was never liked in any time of the 90s, I was in my late 20's during then.

Let's say for sake of argument she does win, for the next 4 years she is going to drag all the bullshit she did into all of our lives, the country really does not need this, and personally they have a right to do it with all the shit that went down, all of you fucks will have to answer for it, the media included once this is over with.

This is my map for a meme version of the results besides NJ, RI, and CT being opposite colors.

the editorial board probably looks like

This. Every comment I've ever made on Reddit was inflammatory or somehow subversive. I'm usually subtle enough to not get banned too. I even got upvoted on r/politics for literally identifying as a racist (pic related)

Deplorable Michigander here. MAGA

Too bad for liberals that they don't like Niggerball. Otherwise they would know what happens when you celebrate too early!