Girls watch anime, boys watch old theatrical shorts from the 40s & 50s as the 30s are far more selective

>Girls watch anime, boys watch old theatrical shorts from the 40s & 50s as the 30s are far more selective.

Truer words were never spoken.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tijiLYiN3xI
exhentai.org/s/0c727cdc11/1131330-8
web.archive.org/web/20011207205924/http://www.globetown.net:80/~naocha/rklabo.html
web.archive.org/web/20020203112934/http://r1.ugfree.to:80/~magumara/roko/roko.html
web.archive.org/web/20040207065751/http://www1.raidway.ne.jp:80/~iharay/roko/index.html
web.archive.org/web/20050406162413fw_/http://www.kit.hi-ho.ne.jp:80/hangup/e/e.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both are shit, though.
Truly great cartoons came and went in the mid-2000s.

WITCHfag?

(You) tried.

>implying

They all watch anime bruh. The kind of nerd that watches western cartoons only is a dying breed, same as comic fans.

Sounds like you want a Voltron thread, OP.

Tiny Toons is fucking terrible though

No, if men do watch anime it will be stuff like Miyazaki & Hosoda films.

If that were the case then we would of never got Porky Pig 101.

No it is not, it's a masterpiece of sakuga gold.

It's W.I.T.C.H. you dumbass namefag. How many times do I have to explain how to spell that title?

You mean Winx Club?

Young women artists are influenced by Sailor Moon.
Young men artists are influenced by 80's live action shows.
Older men artists are influenced by theatrical shorts.
Older women artists are too busy raising kids to actually be part of the industry.

You want to watch animated Barbie dolls? What a fag.

Kill yourself, faggot!

I remember that thread.

Young men are also influenced by theatrical shorts hence why we got Porky Pig 101.

I can't tell which is which. Guess you'll both get (You)s today.
He's a really enjoyable autist isn't he?

All weebs must be killed in concentration camps

No.

>Still think anime(sque) series have the best drawingS?
YES I DO YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Bob McKimson will like to have a word with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=tijiLYiN3xI

You are wrong

Which means you must kill yourself

>Daffy has no nose
He has nostrils right fucking there, which is proper for a duck nose.

>realistic shadows on the face and hair
yes all the shadows casted by my strands of hair often give me very sharp triangular shapes scattered across my forehead

It said nose not nostrils.

Does a duck"s bill count as a nose?

Yes
Evidence: Froot Loops Toucan says he follows his nose and he has a bill.

No, it's a beak.

I feel that this needs to be brought up whenever this shows up on Sup Forums

fuck off TMS fag. We know it's you who made this thread, stop replying to yourself.

All I've learned is that when women make a show, it never has any women in it.

But both are great, user.

kys

>0:44
The original tumblr nose

>arguing with based trips
anime style is best style, deal with it

TMS shill pls leave

Good, women are gross.

There are plenty of show for girls with girls as main characters.

Straightest show I've ever watched.

I like a bunch of different cartoons, some of which were primarily staffed by men and some of which were primarily staffed by women.

>being a fencesitter
Unironically GTFO

I don't feel like this is an issue that people need to pick a side on.

Pretty sure men that watch anime watch stuff like Dragon Maid, Re: Zero, and other assorted Waifu sims.

I thought this was that TMS guy.

I don't recall asking your opinion on that, faggot.

Fuck off, TMS Fag.

>I thought this was that TMS guy.

AKA Famicom.

Just tell him to fuck off. Everyone else does.

I just came to see him and that WITCH fag fight.

Both pseudo anime/anime and cartoons have hits and misses.

Some cartoons, anime, and pseudo anime are masterpieces like Popeye, Cowboy Bebop, and Avatar. Some are absolute dog shit like PowerPuff Girls(2016), Moe Anime Show #352, and My Life Is Me.

Japan just gets better shows most the time because animation is actually a respected medium there while we already know how elite Americans treat animation.

>Moe Anime Show #352, and My Life Is Me
>not an actual show, and Canadian shit which obviously doesn't count because all Canadian cartoons are shit regardless of inspiration
Come on, user. Non-animesque cartoons are generally crap, and you know it.

There actually are two Lesbian Ice Skaters in that show

It sucks TMS. It’s fucking shit TMS. It’s a comedy show without comedy.

No.
The only thing you said that is good is Popeye.
That was debunked decades ago.

Both are good and appeal to different interests. I don't know what the fuck this has to do with gender.

Why does Hamtaro always seem to pop up? I mean, Laura is cute; I'd fuck her; but what does it have to do particularly with animation?

Industry inside joke from what I can tell.

ok then

Yuri on Ice has several hot women in it, though.

TMS Autist is obsessed with it, so he forces it into all those worthless "infographics" he creates.

Those are market avatars and nobody wants that.

>debunked

Thanks for confirming your identity, TMS Fag. Your autistic attachment to that word will forever blow your cover. inb4 "lots of people use that word."

People were using her in these charts years before he ever shown up.

exhentai.org/s/0c727cdc11/1131330-8
web.archive.org/web/20011207205924/http://www.globetown.net:80/~naocha/rklabo.html
web.archive.org/web/20020203112934/http://r1.ugfree.to:80/~magumara/roko/roko.html
web.archive.org/web/20040207065751/http://www1.raidway.ne.jp:80/~iharay/roko/index.html
web.archive.org/web/20050406162413fw_/http://www.kit.hi-ho.ne.jp:80/hangup/e/e.html

>it's another TMS
This guy has to be a troll, I don't know how someone can be so utterly lacking in self awareness that they constantly out themselves as soon as they make a single post

Yeah, TMS Fag was using them back when he went by Famicom.

Also, fuck off, Famicom.

Dose he look like a guy who will post NSFW content in a SFW board? No, he's not.

The links brought up prove that people were using Laura in their intelligent charts before he ever shown up.

>IMDb top 10 western cartoon shows by...
>highest number of votes
Simpsons - made by men
South Park - men
Family Guy - men
Futurama - men
Rick and Morty - men
Archer - men
American Dad - men
Korra - men
SpongeBob - men
>populariy
Rick and Morty - men
Big Mouth - mostly men
Family Guy - men
South Park - men
Simpsons - men
Bojack - men
Bob's Burgers - men
Archer - men
American Dad - men
SW Rebels - mostly men

But I bet it's all just patriarchy.

Also, I'd include highest rated, but most of top 10 is some shit with under 20 votes.

And your posting style proves that you are TMS Fag/Famicom.

Fuck off.

Problem is, most of those are actually crap shows that just get spammed a lot by the networks, because they're so cheap to make.

Not that I necessarily disagree with the OP, of course but that data really does not prove much

>There are lot of people here that post like that

You also fail to hover over spoiler text that predicts your next canned reply: A typical TMS Fag maneuver. Fuck off.

Ah, and now you've begun deleting the posts that expose you as TMS Fag. The next strategy in your playbook.

Keep being a fag, TMS Fag.

Simpsons costs at least $2 million to make so that the VOs can deal with shitty scripts.

OH BOY, ANOTHER THREAD WITH AN IMAGE LIKE THIS JUST TO GET ATTENTION AND GUARANTEED REPLIES! GUH-HUH!
Fuck off with this bullshit, seriously fuck off with it. It's just a thread made by idiotic people who want people to fight so then they can open their dick and suck up those souls.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is pretty much for girls. The romance between Kobayashi and Tohru is played straight and not as yuri fanservice. Kobayashi herself is also decidedly a self insert for female viewers.

The Simpsons is on a major network, compared to the other shows there that's nothing. It's not on CN/Disney/Nick.

>This guy has to be a troll, I don't know how someone can be so utterly lacking in self awareness that they constantly out themselves as soon as they make a single post

He is just crippled with legitimate autism. He makes the same statements over and over again ("debunked", "that was not him", "lots of people say that") and always posts the same shitty info graphics and makes the same baseless claims. Everyone can spot him from a mile away because he is autistically incapable of changing his behavior to cover his tracks.

TMS Fag/Famicom has been banned from nearly every animation forum out there (he seems to have a particular vendetta/obsession with ToonZone). We're stuck with him because he uses proxys to get around being banned here.

If you see a Tiny Toons/Animaniacs thread and some sperglord is going on about Blue Jacket Lupin or Hamtaro or claiming that TMS owns part of Tiny Toons and is working on a reboot, just tell him to fuck off. It's TMS Fag.

I don't get the way some of you people obsess over TMS. They aren't considered to be some Ghibli or Disney studio of reverence within the Japanese animation community. They're a sweatshop studio that churns out soulless, by the numbers crap on par with Toei's trash.

Nothing you said is true.

>The studio has air conditioning and heating.
>Their directors get paid at least 2600 yen a HOUR.
>Almost every movie Ghibli has done (namely Laputa, Porco Rosso, Pom Poko, Mononoke, Spirited Away, The Cat's Return, Ponyo and The Wind Rises) has used them.

TMS is a major studio.
Since when has he ever said anything about Lupin?

Oh the sweet memories of Avatar threads and Sup Forums sperging out whenever you say it can be counted as anime since 98% of the animation was done by koreans and japs.

Avatar is 100% Korea, only Korra had Pierrot/Magic Bus.

And I thought the show about animu boys swimming was gay. Are these really aimed at japanese faggots or are these for yaoi-fangirls?

Aimed at women.

Still the same korean studios that did bulk of the animation for many japanese shows, like Full Metal Alchemist.

DR.Movie only did a handful of episodes of FMA and JM had nothing to do with it.

Didn't that autist also shitpost in Ducktales threads because he thought the reboot was going to be animated by TMS?

gay

It's literally just one ban evader

They were supposed to, but Disney rejected them because they costed to much and went to the nostalgia market rather then the sakuga market which it should of gone to.

>If you see a Tiny Toons/Animaniacs thread and some sperglord is going on about Blue Jacket Lupin or Hamtaro or claiming that TMS owns part of Tiny Toons and is working on a reboot, just tell him to fuck off. It's TMS Fag.

At least its nice to know Sup Forums has its own village crazies. Reminds me of the village crazy in my hometown who always giggles to himself and tries to steal coins you won from slot-machines.

But that is a lie.

Source?

2ch (the text only board).

>he has trips so he wins
kill yourself

That's it? No news articles, no interviews, not even a link to the board where you found the thread that had this information? I'm just supposed to take your word for it?

And you took the bait like you always do, TMS Fag. Fuck off.

He thought TMS was going to animate the DuckTales reboot because one of their employees posted a photo of a Chinese restaurant menu that had peking duck on it.

So he's been on this "TMS was going to animate DuckTales but Disney rejected them because they were too expensive" bullshit ever since. He is that autistic.

Also relevant

Because of TMS Fag/Famicom, we can never have a thread on Sup Forums about Spielberg cartoons or Disney Afternoon cartoons ever again. He will shit every one of them up, every single time.

>thread

I think you mean threads. Something needs to be done about that guy. I'm literally fine with most spam but these dude is getting annoying.

>Something needs to be done about that guy.
Something needs to be done about your blatant shitposts, which unlike my threads have no value.