So why do you hate Obama again?

So why do you hate Obama again?

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowstats.com/article/c810x.pdf
shadowstats.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=AQKAz7l5Es4
TruthOfTrump.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This statistic is bs. What you should really look at is labor force participation rate. Which is at an all time low.

>lose full time good job

>have to work 3 shitty part-time jobs

>the government just created 2 jobs

>what is part time "underemployment" coupled with stagnant wages and rising healthcare costs

Somebody post the graph that showed trade jobs vs. food service job growth under Obama's presidency

because this has nothing to do with Obama, but the fed keeping interest rates artificially low.

The greatest type of ruler is one of whose existence

the people are hardly aware.

Next best is a leader who is loved and praised.

Next comes the one who is feared.

The worst is the one who is despised.

When a leader doesn’t trust the people,

they will become untrustworthy.

The best leader speaks little.

He never speaks carelessly.

He works without self interest

and leaves no trace.

When the work is accomplished,

the people say: “Amazing:

we did it all by ourselves.”

Well, no, labor force participation is at a low since the recession began. All time low was the 1940s.

Labor force participation has rebounded by like, a whopping .1%, so its stagnant, however not dropping anymore.

Obamas still a god damn cunt though.

The 11 poorest states in the US all have republican governors.

Yet conservatives still don't realize conservatism is shit economically

The right in america now practices jewish critical theory. They don't actually care about what democrats believe, do or stand for. They just know that to win they have to attack, attack, attack (and still lose lol).

his claims do not match peoples' experiences which leads them to believe he must be lying

what does that have to do with obama that isnt just incidental?

obama didnt get me my job, i did.

okiedoke

he's a nigger, why would I need any other reason?

Creating bureaucracy is not creating jobs

MMM that's some EFFORTLESS action right there (right there)
yeah mmhmm that LAOZI booiiiii

>Eliminate 1 high paying job
>Replace by 2 shit payin jobs
>G-guys, unemployment is down! Thanks 'bama!

Its a bullshit statistic, for several reasons. Plus, much of the employment and "Obama jobs" have gone to immigrants. Many people have given up, and are just sort of drifting. His fiscal policy is an utter fucking failure, especially for the middle class, but you globalist cocksuckers shill for him to no end.

He didn't defeat the neocons, Trump did. We did. And even if we lose this election, you're not going down in history as the "good guys". You'll go down as the useful idiots for the psychopaths. What a fucking faggot.

Where has Obama leaf been?

Here we fucking go again. Tell us again how Michigan is a beacon of hope for the Midwest.

>lowering taxes and making it easier for people to build businesses and enhance the economy actually hurts the economy

wow thanks scholomo I hate conservatism now

This doesn't include people who have given up looking for jobs after years, stopped collecting unemployment, or people who are now "employed" in a shitty part-time job.

unemployment rate does not count NEETs who never search for work. It also doesn't account for Illegals who are working a job a citizen should have.

>dude change lmao

Any data from anywhere that starts in 2008 is going to be skewed as fuck.

It's as if nobody remembers the economic crysis anymore

shadowstats.com/article/c810x.pdf
>Counting All Discouraged/Displaced Workers, May 2016 Unemployment Rose to About 23.0%

will post all the red pills here starting now

>it started from 2010
>because the tea party started cockblocking obongo
>then there was a grid lock every year
>so goberment could not do anything
>suprise suprise it all gets better
litteraly proof american government is worse then useless

Underemployment is sky high though.
They include 6 hour weeks as (((employed))) for the stats.

>replacing full-time jobs with part-time jobs is job creation

>ignoring 2009

>unemployment rate
love this meme

i don't

I voted for him twice and will probably always vote dem

none of my friends ended up like that unless they did it to themselves. lol moot point idiot.

way too autistic for me

those unemployment numbers are false.
if you want the real numbers, go to Shadowstats and, OP, YOU SHOULD WAKE THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE, OR ARE YOU A SHILL?

shadowstats.com/

>tfw unemployment is dropping fast and you still cant find a job

>hurrr that no good commie Obama has only opened up decent jobs not my dream job.
>durrr what do they expect? me starting at the bottom and working my way up. fuck Obama

>Sup Forumstard drops his hot pocket
>THANKS OBAMA
>Sup Forumstard witnesses millions of jobs created as a direct economical policy of Obama and his cabinet
>hurrrr das not Obama's credit, it all happened by accident

never change

>doesn't count people who have dropped out of the workforce
Its a bullshit statistic.

Because he is a mass murderer....the humane face of inhumanity in the new plantations.

First US President to slaughter an African ruler for being too independent.

cost of living is important to.
texas is 42% cheaper to live in the california

I don't. I actually voted for him twice.

I'm just really disappointed in him for supporting Hillary Clinton. It's sad to see a good president brought down by her evil and corruption.

is this the same Jew that's been posting all that other shit? Because this fucking Jew keeps posting dumb shit.

Those numbers are oure fiction AND they're way off. Government only takes into account those who are actively looking. More like 27%.

> with all the labor registry office fraud did not changed official unemployment rate at all
wew

> So why do you hate Obama again?
Why is he the most notorious warmonger in the history of USA?

Polls are 100% faked so I would have to assume unemployment rates are also faked.
really if unemployment were really that low why is Trump so damn popular?

>the president is a major economic player

I want this retarded meme to die. President's have close to no influence on the economy.

work force participation rate is down to what it was in 1980.

also government unemployement only counts people on the gibemedats and looking for work.

if you stop looking for work you are dropped from the government's unemployment stats.

The numbers are skewed. The recent numbers don't take into account people on social security and things like that. They are still unemployed even if the retire. Those numbers only account for certain ages not between 18-30

this is the actual next bubble

if anyone is reading

>my anecdote explains macroeconomics
You're a dopey fucking faggot

Obama was the driving force of Obummercare, which had a big economic impact on the middle class

i dont i think hes fucking great, probably the greatest of the few presidents i know about.

i think nixon was the coolest but obama was really good because he made america more like canada

i'm still voting for trump though hes fucking goat material for sure, way more potential than nixon

regarding OP's retardation

OP is a faggot

>youtube.com/watch?v=AQKAz7l5Es4

millions of people gave up looking for work, THANKS

unemployment just hit 10% officially in my province.
which means the actual number is 25%

don't forget the colllege loan bubble.

the only thing keeping that trillion dollar bubble from popping is the law.

Working 1 hour/week should not be classified as employment. God damned lying nigger.

>GDP per capita
>meaning anything

TruthOfTrump.com
>> economy section

no, that stat lies like a hillpiggery

at some point the unemployed drop out and aren't even counted in the statistics as looking for work, thus they are not counted as "unemployed". they are counted among the early retirees or stay at home moms...
It's a manufactured statistics.
also "employed" includes part time workers and low wage jobs, that don't necessarily reflect quality of employment...

post rates pls

lol

libtards have to make up red herrings just to trick people into thinking everything is good.

yes. when obongo care costs to much you need to cut expenditures on other things

look at those bubbles.

thanks to Bill Clinton deregulation and free trade.

If you'll notice, the U-6 chart that you provided, which includes discouraged workers (those who have stopped looking) and the underemployed, has also dropped under Obama and is down to normal pre-recession levels again.
Labor force participation is down because of baby boomers and increased college enrollment.

>Based Jude

?

really makes you think

Thanks Obama!

alternatively increased college enrollment exists cuz jobs don't and the securities they're selling off our debt are a bubble

Right sure it is a coincidence that Bernie and the God Emperor happened in 2016.

sage fuck this retarded don't believe your lying eyes shit

i'd be curious to see the ratio of rates of corporate bonds as a function of times

he spent like a sailor
he doubled the total federal debt in his 8 years alone
that seriously hinders long-term growth and is partly why you're not experiencing a real recovery and why real gdp growth in the US is null and has been for some time. You're the default currency in the world yet your credit rating isn't even AAA anymore.

Obama was terrible.

I ain't reading that shit, nigga.

Just a question

If "Millions of people have given up looking for work!" where are they? I mean, there should be what, like 50 million or so to make up the discrepancy?

So where are they? Why can no one find them to interview them? Why are they impossible to survey? Why is it impossible to count them? I certainly don't know a single one, but you're saying 1 out of every 3 people falls into that group.

It's just baby boomers retiring and more people going to school for more years than they did in the 50s.

Also, I love how every single poster in this thread has a different explanation for why the numbers are wrong. Sure, none of them can agree on an alternative theory, but that doesn't matter right?

Except that the number of college students straight out of high school is the vast majority of the enrollment increase, not people who went back to school because they couldn't find a job.
The education system pushes college enrollment more than ever before.

...like if the majority of those bonds are sold with low rates there might not be as big of a problem knamean? same with student loans tho i'd guess those rates are going thru the roof how else could i defer my payments indefinitely while i'm doing my postgrad

While I doubt the truthfulness of this depiction, it doesn't matter to me. I would actually rather living in a poorer country than continue dealing with mudbloods.
This is why I moved to WV.

deficit went down when the republicans started grdlocking congress

Look at how they define unemployment for the statistic you stupid fuck.