Well Sup Forums I have laid all I can down for this election...

Well Sup Forums I have laid all I can down for this election. I have been working silently and without praise to help Trump win this election. They call me the Free Man.

I spent hours doing data analysis on Clinton's emails on map reduce clusters, cooking up memes, and defending freedom of speech at my university by hacking and rooting out the administrators who try to disrupt it.

Lately I have been feeling low energy. A family member is dying, my grades are slipping, I live in the ghetto, and my loans are mounting.

Although I have a good job lined up, I am worried about our future if Trump doesn't win.

Give me your energy boys, I need to be galvanized once again.

>making memes and shitposting in pol instead of studying
>grades are slipping
it is a mystery

This is my first post.

are you now feeling energized/ galvanized?

Keep up the good work, based bro.

MAGA!

Thanks man, we can win if we keep trying!

The future of western civilization is much more important than your grades MAGA

No employer will ever know the computer science work I did to help Trump.

I am not even studying it, but I realize the power of the memes.

*gives energy*

you seem like a smart guy, you'll do well no matter who wins :) but you'll definitely do much better if trump wins.

Got a clean version of this?

Don't worry brother, he's gonna win.

did running MR yield anything btw?

Nah sorry i got this one years back

Meme magic is not understood yet by the public. What you have been doing is for the good of the world. That is its own reward

Yes, I generated some correlations between Clinton donations and bailouts to banks. Was about 0.8. Someone made some info-graphics after I hinted at the way it could be found.

Additionally, I found that there was a huge occurrence of classified and classified indicators on the first few batches of emails.

take my energy user for the trump bomb!

Bless you user, you're doing gods work doing you best to preserve the freedoms everyone takes for granted while shining light on the evil nobody cares to notice. Words can't express the gratitude we all owe you but hopefully some digitz in this thread can help

How have you been spreading memes if this is your first post?

Maybe, if Trump is elected, no one will ever have to think again.

By belonging to a secret group of alt-righters within your university.

Just the other day we destroyed an administrator from the school by finding every bit if information about him, and then forwarding it to all conservative news sites. He got BTFO because he cancelled my Milo event.

kys faggot, HAIL MOLOCH!

\o/

Our* Milo event, sorry. I did not plan the event.

I will drop the bombs if he doesn't win. MFW my nuclear physics degree will be finally put to use making the ultimate neutron-meme bomb.

just a few more days man, stiff upper lip and all that shit. Trump has a lot of hidden supporters. we are legion. keep up the good work. the struggle never ends against these fuckers

Thanks boys, just received word my family member will probably not make it.

It means a lot Sup Forums

MAGA user, MAGA.

Remember, there are a lot of us. Go take care of your family member, there's a legion here to carry your torch.

/Collegefag/ here. You're not alone, 2016 has not been my year to say the least. I'll give you my energy man, MAGA.

\o/

It's always darkest before the Don.

I'm sorry to hear that user, all I can say is that that must be miserable and thoughts go out.

STAY HIGH ENERGY!!!!

>A family member is dying,

then spend more time with them.

others will hold the line.

GODSPEED YOU, BLESSED user

HAVE MY KI!

how much are your loans, bro? I don't have much, but with proof of trump suppose i can try and help some.

I was unable to travel due to exams unfortunately. It came on very suddenly, heart failure of my uncle was was as close to me as a father. My grandmother advised not to visit him because of his condition, apparently he is not all there in mind and his body is not looking too good. He is in emergency surgery as we speak. The doctor was able to revive him after cardiac arrest an hour ago.

Only around 45k, my current job offer is around 90k though so I am not that worried. Thank you very much for offering though, means a lot my man. Here is some Trump scrounging I did.

After the dissemination of this information two articles were written about the guy from big name news sources. We remained anonymous, you can probably figure out who the guy is.

>offered help
>refuses

I try and help out those I can, of my own will if and when I can, but yours is exactly the type this country needs. Budget well your first few years out of school, and that debt will be evaporated.

Godspeed, and godbless, dear user.

*politely refuses

i should add

The Free Man is excellent in all things.

God bless you, free man

I present to you my rarest Donald as a humble offering for all you've sacrificed.

Thank you again my man.

Thank you, keep up the good fight.

Thanks, I will use it wisely. November 8th is the day.

Thank you, means a lot.

The support from you fellow anons is really helping me cope, so thank you all.

I have 1.6 Bitcoins on the line saying he does senpai.

> I looked at 3 emails
> called Clinton a murdering whore
That was about it.

Trump is a free man, I believe he will win on this principle alone.

Those who allow themselves to be subjugated by money or power like the Clinton's have will always fail in the end. Only those who refuse to ever be slaves will persevere in the end. That is the definition of a free man.

Every little bit helps the cause, even if that is not the strategy I took.

>Every little bit helps the cause, even if that is not the strategy I took.
I also attacked Trump fags for lols, not CTR styled attacks, I just posted images of Trump's Jewish connections.

Dont worry my brother we will be victorious! Keep fighting! We are all in this together!

We will not let our country be torn asunder whilst the hordes of demons invade our shores and the powers that be attempt to seize control of our freedoms

WE
WILL

CONQUER

AND

DEFEAT
OUR
ENEMIES
MAGA

Let us all be the free man.

I stand a free man as well.

That is why they call me the free man. It started as a joke, because of my goatee and glasses, but now I realize that the free man is something we all can be.

We are all a free man.

Wow! Hillary is getting REKT in the early voting data!

All of the swing states are either tied now or leaning towards Trump! How did this happen?!

Clinton is guaranteed to loose now. How could this happen?!?! She had the news media and Hollywood working for her. Plus she did everything she could to rig the vote. Why didn't she win?!?

WHY?!?!

Lotta faggots caught in their own personal realities here. Here's something objective:

You're going to lose, hard. There won't be any popular uprising to save you.

Don't you have something better to be doing?

Have some of my energy, OP.

I'm a very extroverted Finn.

Thats cool as fuck man.

Maybe so, maybe so.

But when those votes get counted, I will know that I did everything I could for what I believe was right. This is more than any democrat, bernie supporter, or Johnson supporter could ever say.

Even if I turn out to be wrong in the end, at least I stood for something.

Godspeed