Redpill me on Hillary Clinton

Redpill me on Hillary Clinton.

Why do so many people support her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why do so many people support her?
A vast and expensive propaganda campaign.

A full redpill on her would take hours to do, but she's probably a pedophile rapist.

they bought her propaganda and are too pretentious to support Trump (a man they believe to be more stupid than themselves).

Woman. President.

look at an intellegence distribution curve

HILLARY BEING NASTY TO BLACK MAN!!

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y&feature=youtu.be

They don't. If she wins, it's rigged.

She's great! She's a centrist with lots of experience, her policies are pretty good. Rather than tearing down the whole system, she's going to hopefully tax big business. She'll make healthcare better, and green energy better. I like her because she knows what it takes to be good president after being first wife. I think of it more like team Clinton, to be perfectly honest. The stage is set for economic recovery, and there's a lot of technologies poised to really boost the economy. The 90s were awesome, and I think she will help return us to a 90s kind of society. Identity politics, for example, is a sign that a society has more wealth. People have enough money to start worrying about things that are not actually problems. That's great news!

literally no one does

She was cute.

ppl are starting to say she'll win the electoral vote but trump will win the popular vote

damn. this post actually made my flesh crawl.

1. media
CNN, MSN, Huff Post, they've all succeeded in brainwashing 3 generations into believing the democratic party are "the good guys". No matter what happens.
2. the 2000s
America was fairly moderate until 9/11 and the two crashes. Bush clearly winning through rigged elections twice further polarized the people and destroyed the image of the Republican party (even though Bill Clinton was heavily responsible for what happened)
3. Neo-liberalism
The 60s was the true advent of social equality in the United States. 2nd wave feminism granted women literal equality to men, the abolition of segregation granted minorities legal equality to whites, the new immigration laws eliminated racial inequality in access to the states. The thing is none of that was enough. You have the Black Panther party showing up, minorities legally and illegally flooding the country, women losing the social boundaries that gave them real feminine empowerment and instead leading to nothing but identity crisises and unrealistic complaining that gets complimented by the democratic party.
and of course this

Wow! Hillary is getting REKT in the early voting data!

All of the swing states are either tied now or leaning towards Trump! How did this happen?!

Clinton is guaranteed to loose now. How could this happen?!?! She had the news media and Hollywood working for her. Plus she did everything she could to rig the vote. Why didn't she win?!?

WHY?!?!

Fuck off. Tax big business, you mean like google and apple? What are you, like 12? As the costs of FTEs go up, more jobs will be lost. My company is already 30% contingent (temporary) workforce.

They don't actually support her it is what she stands for...which is:

FREE GIBS!

That is why she has massive google vote and Spics. That's why lazy millennial's like her.

She believes she is the reincarnation of Semiramis. This explains her worship of the Bull, Moloch -- Lucifer.

because i am 2 smart to vote for a racist rapist pumpkin retard

The few people who legitimately support her are ignorant of who she really is and what she really wants, people who are being threatened in some way to vote for her (see labor unions), or people who are getting some kind of benefit out of supporting her (future influence, money, or are able to enjoy her hot dog and pizza parties).

Everyone else either hates her for her policies, her name, or for all of the shady stuff that she's done in the past.

>she'll win the electoral vote but trump will win the popular vote

I can imagine riots in the streets about how the people chose.

kek this is the funniest thing about it

once you take off the egogoggles, you can clearly see the guy is a genius in the traditional sense of the word

i'd be very surprised if his IQ was anything less than at minimum 140

they always ignore his accomplishments and focus solely on his personality

so sad, but funny too

A lot of people are into Satanism and the occult

Because they're willfully ignorant.

Redpill me on redpills.

Why are they red?

Their love will sour and end.

CTR and a leaf. Disgusting.

The only people that support her at this point are die-hard democrats that either ignorant to her obvious corruption. The rest of her votes are coming from people that hate Trump enough to vote for Clinton.

And then there are the poor blacks that get bused to vote Democrat in exchange for freebies like a phone or a few Benjamins.

Guaranteed replies

They don't it's an illusion created by the media.

its just feminists and their male orbiters supporting her cause she's a woman up against the "patriarchy". These idiots don't care if she revealed herself to be the antichrist, as long as a woman is president than everything will be ALLLLLRIIIIGHT

knock knock neo

I don't fucking know but my dad is in his mid-50s and constantly shitposts on Facebook about how she's the savior of mankind. I think he might have a crush on her, I see no other explanation.

Most of the people that are going to vote for her just always vote Democrat no matter what.

I assume the swing voters are going to vote for her as more of an anti-Trump vote, or maybe nostalgia for Bill.

And there may be some women that would like to see another woman be president. She hasn't done much to push them away, and Trump hasn't done a whole lot to win them over.

Shits beginning to hit the fan. "Spirit cooking", occult shit, pool parties with children. The Clinton Cartel is into this shit deep.

Sanders is the free shit candidate, Hillary is the "everything is fine, nothing is ruined" one.

red is the color that attracts the most attention.

>What is sarcasm?
We may never know.

your post sounds slightly sarcastic

tell him she is a satanist.

The same reason people are serious about Trump, they view her as a leader. Most know of her failings and don't really fall for the propaganda, but the need to believe in *something* over-rides that.

MUH VAGINA

Have you considered that he's an idiot?

Not CTR, just casual supporter.
Cmon, why not support her!?

She is progressive, liberal, she is for liberal market aka free market, It is also a time to have a woman president and this will give USA prestige among liberal countries, she has a lot of experience in poltics, domestic and foreign. She is not racist at all and same will be with her policies, which will lower racial tensions. She is social liberal and her social policies will lower social and class tensions.

Now, some may say she is corrupt - but she is not, she just has struck some deals with wealthy people, who are wealthy btw because they are good with what they do and because they do good service to consumers. She has also has struck some deals with other countries, in order to boost USA diplomacy and do some good thrue her fondation for the good of people - she has kind heart.

Bottom line, she is president that USA deserves and needs in this dire times of need! HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT!

ps. I use liberal as freedom.

damn I forgot image.

Just listen to Trump talk. No reasonable person would think the word salad coming out of his mouth is characteristic of a 140 IQ person. He's as unintelligent as he is unstable. I can't imagine how bad of a disaster we would be in if he gets elected. Thankfully he won't.

Prove it. Last time I checked she had leads in Florida, Nevada, and North Carolina

Low IQ or high indoctrination

B-but her voters don't know how use Internet, right?

she is racist and all sorts of fucked up, and she lies about her real beliefs. Also don't forget how she literally wants to start war with Russia.

>420 confirms this

Some of what you say is probably true, but she does it for greeter good, for good of USA.

Because she's extremely competent and probably the most qualified candidate in decades.
>Sup Forums knows this to be true.

>war with Russia
>good of USA

we'd lose. Fat lazy liberals won't fight.

>possible nuclear extinction
>greeter good, for good of USA
Oh fuck off shill

>First female president
>Media shown Trump as Hilter and Clinton as "oppsie, the emails was just """"""""""alittle mistake""""""""""""
>Willingness to remain ill informed
>Most democrat supporters at this point won't shift unless she is actually indictited by the FBI because again the email was just alittle mistake

I like her policies and her ability to fight adversity.

Plus she's a winner.

>winner

@08 election

Because the fucking American Presidential Election has ceased to be about policy or even the general quality of the candidate you support.

Instead, it's become all about how shit the candidate you don't support is.
And this goes to both sides of this bullshit.

No one wants to talk about tax plans, or present realistic ideas for solving all the bullshit affecting Americans day to day.

No, instead they just want to rant and rave over how the opponent is LITERALLY HITLER.
And again, that fucking goes to both sides of this bullshit.

Meanwhile, what's actually happening is that two obnoxious talking heads are going at it while the future, regardless of which head wins, is the same.
Fucking nothing as the system stonewalls either candidate because the shit they're asking for as policy is fucking stupid and won't pass.

So, the question becomes, which do you hate more? The big, belligerent buffoon or the cackling, scheming witch?