Voltron Legendary Defender

Voltron Legendary Defender,
If Romelle is Lauren's favorite character why hasn't she shown up in the series yet?

They’re saving her for he real Shiro, not that filthy Kuron.

They are probably waiting for the right time for her to show up. Even if a writer has a favorite character, they can't just randomly have them appear just because the character is their favorite. Timing is everything.

How would Romelle even work in Legendary Defender? Would she be one of the Attaens from the parallel universe the cast visited?

I think Romelle will be a descendant of the surviving Alteans who have called themselves Polluxians to order to “disappear” from the radar.

I turned myself into a pickle! I'm pickle Lance!

gotta love the mice

Because she's Allura, basically all the good bits of her personality are Allura's now.

Will Lotor ever shapeshift?

>implying that won't be the name of Allura's daughter with Lotor

It was a premonition

Absorbed into Allura.

To be fair, sometimes you just don't love your childhood favourite/otp anymore. Vld Allura has both OG Allura and Romelle's components, so the only options for Romelle are really to either be evil, a kuron-style clone of Allura or the kid character

sub-satan quads of deceit, loli Romelle is dead and she will instead be a wise mentor who helps Allura train her quintessence bending

How will Virgin Lotor fare vs. the Chad Allura

Loli Romelle will never be a thing. I know I shouldn’t shit on people’s speculation considering what happens if you do, but that one willnever be a thing.

I don't see why she can't be a morally gray version of Allura.

Or a confident amazonian with huge knockers and likes to play grab ass with Shiro.

She'll be an evil alternate from the other universe.

He probably will.

There'll be some form of bonding betwen Allura and Lotor based on their Altean heritage, and he'll learn something about the Alteans he doesn't know, and she'll learn something about the Galra.

Then they'll become asshole buddies.

Do mods even care about /vld/ anymore

If this goes autosage, then you know the answer. Ponyggers ruin everything. Give them some leverage and they squeeze it for all it’s worth.

That would be pretty hot.

No it wouldn’t.

LetsVoltron released Ajs and Neils podcast. It's probably nothing interesting in it since Neil doesn't give out accidental spoilers, same for AJ.

Even the original Shiro was Kuron.

Do they have a fun daddy-son moment or are they separate interviews?

If Romelle is the adult mentor to Allura then doesn’t that mean she’s going to be a big woman like Fala or Hira were? They were much taller than Allura. She’s going to be the opposite of loli.

I do not know Romelle....why is she her favourite?

Yes.
Bratty loli Romelle meme magic backfired.

>anyone taking the romelle will be a loll posts seriously because of the matt leak
Bakas.

Romelle will be a knight templar amazon. Screenshot this.

Well that sucks. I wanted Shiro to bang a loli. He would be truly Japanese.

Anyone who even thought loli Romelle had any merit were a bunch of blitering retards or mischa without his goddamn trip.

Meme magic doesn’t work on shit that will never happened.

I just wanted more pedo Shiro flame wars.

>.why is she her favourite?
Romelle was an awesome character in the show compared to Fala/Allura.

She’s going to be around Shiro’s height.

You’re a dumbass.

gib pedo shiro now

Go read that fanfic where he has sex with a 6-year-old Keith.

>be Acxa
>be utterly devoted to Lotor
>mercilessly slaughter everything that opposes him
>carry out all his plans unquestioningly
>willing to lay down your life for his dream
>even be willing to do anal with him (and you fucking hated wearing that strap-on)
>watch him fuck up and piss everything he gained away in a few minutes
That's rough, buddy.

It doesn’t matter. 5 year old Romelle and 25 year old Romelle are both good.

gib links

The loli shitposting started because of Ezor's voice actor. It also pissed some anons off because lolis are annoying characters in general and the romelle anons in the thread were getting upset over anons making fun of how Shiro would be a literal pedo for going out with the loli. I can't believe that some anons took those posts seriously. Get it together /vld/

We are just memeing, user.

It was in the last thread.
>Thank god Romelle won't be a loli
Kek.

Noodle people are the real bad guys of VLD.

I was joking.

>be Acxa
>be totally hot space babe
I'm good with this.

I bet you think all the Lance-got-Kaltenecker-pregnant posters are serious too.

There's a fic where Lance fucks a little kid Keith, too.
Why is Keith pedo bait?

Who the hell is "Romelle"? Is this some meme that I missed out on?

Google it.

Wait until Merla becomes her hot onee-san.

Keith is degeneracy bait.

Go google Voltron Romelle, newfag

Because she was essentially vld Allura, whilst dotu Allura was a bit of an idiot.
Allura's identical cousin in the original, she was a better character but nobody remembers her. She fucked Ryou (Shiro's brother), but in the ameridub Ryou was just a resurrected Sven.
Nostalgiafags want her to happen in vld, but I'm not sure there's much of a place in the show for her unless she becomes a kuron Allura and goes off with kuron Shiro or a totally different character.

Romelle appeared pretty late in DotU so I’m expecting the same thing to happen in VLD.

The loli Romelle posting really took off after the studio MIR leaks where anons mistook pic related for a VLD character, to be fair we had no way of knowing it was from a completely different show at the time. A fair number of people also thought it would be Zarkon's waifu.

Out of Shiro and Keith, who gets the most fucked up content, /vld/?

Shiro gets titties milked/amputee fetish stuff, but Keith gets boku no pico'd and rammed with massive space dicks.

>Allura's identical cousin in the original, she was a better character but nobody remembers her.
Okay, so it's some meme joke. Got it.

Keith is shipped with sharp chin man so him

Lance. The fan favorite has more twisted shit than Keith and Shiro combined.

That doesn’t even look loli. It just looks like a cute teen girl.

I never believed this was Romelle. I imagined her as an older (possibly broken and traumatized) character and I still do.

I think they realized that these threads are always going to be degenerate social media gossip threads every second or third thread.

>Nostalgiafags want her to happen in vld, but I'm not sure there's much of a place in the show for her unless she becomes a kuron Allura and goes off with kuron Shiro or a totally different character.
She's Lauren's favorite character, of course she's showing up. Just because you can't imagine a place for her doesn't mean the creators haven't.
Lauren's waifu has spent decades in obscurity but now will be her time to shine.

Romelle is forgotten by everybody apart from hardcore fans of the show and really hyped up by them, so she may as well be a meme character. Lauren drew fanart of her and the rest of the dotu cast years ago and I guess that reminded people she existed.

She also got fucked by Lotor/Sicline in the jap version, apparently.

Matt wasn't in the story, so they obviously needed to find him first.

What is Romelle has PTSD too

Nah, Romelle was pretty memorable. People were angry when she didn’t appear in Force.

Romelle is not forgotten by the oldfags even the least hardcore remember her. After Lotor, Romelle is the other most remembered secondary character.

I wouldn’t consider Aven secondary because he was actually on the team.

I want her to be a real loli

>later in the series, Lotor has to disguise himself as a female altean for whatever scheme he's cooking up
>calls himself Romelle and shapeshifts into a passable studio Mir version of her
>creampied repeatedly by Shiro before he can even get halfway out the base
>j-just as planned

>thinking mods pay attention to anything outside of reports, and barely those
/VLD/ isn't worth that much attention.

You’re talking out of your ass. She was easily one of the most popular characters. If you want to talk about forgotten characters then there’s Dorma.

I’m sure Romelle was a real loli many years ago.

People remember Romelle plenty. Just because nufans don’t doesn’t mean the olders are in the same boat. Hell Romelle was asked about in the first VLD interview in Wondercon 2016.

Forgotten tier would be someone like Stride or Snek Prince.

wtf i love shitor now

PTSD has no age limit.

I still think it was stupid that they only show Lotor in the THIRD season.

>I’m sure Romelle was a real loli many years ago.
Not good enough.

>VLD Coran has taken over as Nanny’s role
Does this mean VLD Nanny will be a hardened bad ass like old Coran?

I liked the seasons' he wasn't part of better actually. I still don't like his character or his keikakuing when he's terrible at it.

>Romelle is shown in season 7
May as well kill myself.

>Romelle is forgotten by everybody apart from hardcore fans
Bitch what. I never paid much attention to the series but I still remember her. She was angry and violent. Very different from Allura.

>Neil doesn't give out accidental spoilers, same for AJ.
Were there instances where people did and it was actually worth acknowledging?

No, it means that he's going to put on a dress and spank Allura.

Nanny will be a T H I C C battleaxe milf

It means Coran will spank Allura.

WARRIOR NANNY PLEASE

And this is a bad thing now?

Yes, good. This is what I want.

That dumbass obviously never saw DotU and is going by pure newfag speculation. Everyone who has seen DotU even casually remembers Romelle.

Nanny will be a soldier in Romelle’s rebellion and she spanks shota Bandor.

If you want forgotten characters how about everyone from Vehicle Voltron.

The showrunners don’t even like that series.

I only ever saw random episodes of the show like a lot of people I know, so I think a good portion of people who enjoyed the show as kids don't really remember her that well, especially because she looked exactly like Allura.
You'd easily remember her after a rewatch or if you saw it in sequence, though.

Loli Romelle is dead. Long live shota Bandor!

If Lance is VLD Sans then where has all the inflation, vore, sexy bad boy AUs, and hundred-variant selfcests of him been all this time?

>ywn disguise yourself as a romelle and get to sample shiro's delicious milkshakes

I remember some user said they wanted a Pidge/Bandor romance.

Lance's larger fandom has imposed a moral purity pretension over themselves, so Lance doesn't seem to get nearly as much as Shiro or Keith whose fans are less inclined to pretend they're not secret degenerates. It's also less fun for artists to make degenerate Lance content because of the hostile self hating fandom, so he doesn't get nearly as bad as Sans Undertales.

Well if Lance wants a mommy gf then he should date Nanny.

Because it's not up to Lauren.

Pandor a best!

I want warrior milf Nanny so bad. People hated her in DotU but everyone remembers Nanny. I mean, hell, they got the fucking cat back.

It's because of the stupid fucking accent. I need more aliens with stupid fucking accents.

You're on Sup Forums a tight knit community in the Voltron fandom who plays around with milf hunter lance and bimbo at least. if you want badboy lance, fetish AU's then look on tumblr, ao3, twitter.