White people suck

White people suck

which side is supposed to be white people again? I don't get this one.

Do white people in America have thanksgiving at school canteens or somthing? I don't understand

>having thanksgiving on paper plates

good job niggers

>niggers eating off paper plates

the funny thing about this is they picked a school lunch photo to mock white people with but used a real photo of thanksdindu with literal garbage strewn over a paper plate

>having thanksgiving on plastic trays
it's like you've never been to a Texan thanksgiving or something

Goddamn white people need to step up.

White people are poor?

Im white and literally don't get this one. My first thought is the images are supposed to be reversed.

>white people thanksgiving

At least white people have their fathers with them on Thanksgiving.

Thought it was prison dinner for the blacks.

Left looks like prison food, so I'm guessing that's what the blacks eat.

They both look fucking horrible!

The left one is the black one because it's a prison thanksgiving meal

>blacks
>families

The one on the right.

The left is clearly JAIL FOOD.

>black people
>families

Government issue meals on the left. Must be black people's thanksgiving.

Alright, I'll say it.

Black plate is on the left.

They're in jail.

These both look disgusting, how do you even turn macaroni into a fossil like that?
This "white people can't cook because they don't drown all of their food into crushed super hot cheetos" meme niggers have come up with lately is so fucking sad too for so many reasons by the way.

why does neither one use actual dishes rather than that styrofoam and paper plate crap?? don't tell me some lazy excuse about not knowing how to wash dishes

also

>THANKSGIVING

which one of you clowns is in this pic?

>whitey can't cook

I never understood this meme. Seems to random and arbitrary

>That plate on the left

Yeah, people serving dinner in prison lines are usually old white ladies, so I guess that is a white persons plate

>macaroni
>turkey(?)
>spinach(??)

Why do americans eat foot out of plastic plates all the time?

>not having a whole turkey
TRASH

lul pretending free school lunch is white people food.

Literally created to feed niggers whose parents cant even fucking bother to feed their crotchspawn

Left is the Prison thanks giving meal they give families visiting the inmates, right is about what I eat for thanks giving

we don't, niggers do

i think it's colligreens

I don't know about SWPL urban faggots, but where I come from we pile food like there's no tomorrow

Shouldn't the black people dish be full of sand and maybe a scorpion, a cactus of you're lucky maybe?

Is that thing on the right supposed to be delicious? Looks like someone vomited in the plate

Which is which? Who uses styrofoam cafeteria trays and paper bowls?

Do blacks really eat Macaroni and Cheese for Thanksgiving? I saw a Wal-Mart commerical during the world series aimed at black people with black people eating what appeared to be Thanksgiving Dinner and they had Macaroni and Cheese as part of the spread during their "throw down".

Here's a real white thanksgiving

Why do black people celebrate Thanksgiving? The holiday has nothing to do with them. Isn't this classic cultural appropriation?

How full of hate do you have to be to diss on someone based on their food?

Stop White Genocide.

Now that's a real thanksgiving meal

>tfw dad is a chef
>tfw every time he cooks on thanksgiving "its for a family that paid me to cook for them"
>he buys for us instead some kroger pre made shit
yeah thanks for nothin cunt. i guess money > family

Is the black people's one the prison tray?

umm the food on the left is a free school meal. Literally created because nigger families can't provide for themselves

White people do too

The only thing to understand is OP is a non funny faggot. Everyone eats the better looking one on the right.

Wew sounds like a real shitter.

whatus up with white ppl never using spices either lmbo

Why do black people always act like they're normal and superior while all whites are weird in those shitty memes? Are blacks this dumb?

t. Nigger

The one on the right. Left is prison fo-
damn, leaf beat me to it.