Wtf is with dude weed culture...

Wtf is with dude weed culture? Every single one of my friends smoke weed and let it define a fair part if their personality and socializing. Even my best freind of 8 years started 3 years ago and has been changed ever since. There is literally nobody that doesn't smoke it seems like. All I can think of in my head is a few straight edge kids but they let that define them even more and are complete fucks about it. Anyone else in the same boat?

Who is this semen demon?

maybe you are the problem user. partake that wwed nigrumps.

that is shopped right? her fucking thighs are wider than my torso

Same here. Out of 4 of the closet non-family people I know, 3 smoke weed. 1 probably does it but hides it or will start soon.

Fucking degenerate. I bet if Sup Forums researched weed a bit it would turn out a jew created the culture of it

Who is this op?

I've had friends that went through it. They all know it was bad. Bad habit controls your life and fucks you up. Isn't life ending or anything but boy does it set you back

i noticed something similar with drinking. everything has to revolve around getting drunk, its kind of annoying

Thanks user, wasn't sure...shopped thighs?

I assume you are like 18-20 OP, right?

Everyone kinda goes through that phase when they first start smoking weed. It's because it's so new to them. Give it a couple years and people will stop talking about it and smoke a lot less.

Yup. She's a spooky skelleton

They are cucks that rely upon something else for their happiness. You must be in control of your own life for true enlightenment.

The legalisation of weed is a population control operation.

I smoke but I don't let it define me. Your friends seem weak-willed.

This as well. I've drink before but honestly don't like it. Havent smoked since im 19 and brain isn't fully developed. Honestly can't find straight edge people that are just normal. Even the straight a kids are total potheads. Wtf is this shit.

Also ops pic is Taylor Swift just with Photoshop legs

This guy knows what hes talking about OP, everyone goes through the weed is the best thing ever phase

This

Potheads are no better than alcoholics. Then again, Sup Forums has daily alcoholism approval threads

My sister's husband can't get her pregnant. It turns out that it was because he was smoking so much weed. The shit was killing his sperm.

makes everything more fun

Your friends are cucks. Weed is just how my friends relax, nothing more.

straight from the bj shop.

On one hand, all the retard stoners get sent to prison and get all whiney haha

on the other, they get all whiney, and not enough are culled

>haha

taylor swift is definitely not that thick

>confusedtransformer.jpg

go back to megatron.

Look at the wooden table under her thighs.

fuck spacetime is warped by the enormous mass

Op here. Yeah I'm 19. Turns out all my friends have separate private Instagram accounts to just post weed stuff. I kid you not. Just figured out about this now.

You need to go back to English 101, OP.

You made friends with normies. Thats the real problem.

Sorry I'm on mobile and it's autocorrect. I can into English. I promise

>needing to fuck with your brain chemistry to relax

sounds like you should sort the mess that is your life out my friend.

This
Same thing happened when my friends started drinking. They thought they were so bad ass.

yeah i saw that shit when i was in fucking high school.. people literally changing their personalities and views because they smoked weed. ive been smoking for many years (someones for a year straight or 6 month breaks.. its random) and im the most average guy thats always been the same even before smoking weed. all my friends are the same as me too. none of us embraced any kind of faggy liberal hippy culture or some shit. i thought that shit only happened in california anyways.

YOURE FUCKING KIDDING ME

MODS RECOGNIZE SUNSET SHIMMER?!

it's a passing trend

look back in the old days with cigarettes

it was a defining part of people's personalities as well

it will die down and become just a regular thing in a few years probablt

Wtf is wrong with "omg this is so degenerate" culture.

Shut up you whiny fucking faggots.

She is so beautiful.

that is fucking photoshop, she has legs of a chicken and ass of frying pan. Stop spreading lies.

What's wrong with it?
Try having a conversation with one of these guys that isn't weather bullshit talk sports or duuuude I got so high bro

as soon i saw it i knew it -.-

people don't have any values, anything to believe in
so they choose distractions, something to eat their time and resources that could be used for something meaningful

You have faggot friends, not surprising because you're an overly judgemental faggot but you're beta so you hide it around them. Get new friends if you don't like them. Your anecdotal experience with your pothead friends doesn't mean all weed smokers are the same. So many people I know smoke but don't constantly talk about it.

You guys think you're funny with your DUDE memes but it's actually more annoying than potheads themselves.

>be clinicaly depressed
>currently studying Math
>start smoking weed
>short term memory gets worse but my drive increases exponentially
>finally manage to get functional

>tfw weed is still illegal in your country
>tfw Sup Forums hates you and will go full DUDEWEED everytime you mention it

it's true, but

>frying pan

nah

Taylor is THICC

stupid dumb horsefucker scum

looks like its time for you to get some additional friends.

If all ur friends smoke weed ur likely to start smoking urself and become a meme

people that do that do it because they think itll make them seem cooler, but most normies that had any social life knows it makes you seem dumb, which means if your friends that smoke are all dudeweedlamo they are all probably somewhat socially retarded, that or weedaholics. I know plenty off people that smoke occasionally but they dont talk about it unless they are literally doing it, except for one guy that smokes every day. weed is essentially a drug weaker than alcohol and most normal people treat it like that.

>everyone goes through a smoking weed phase

Guess I never had that phase, faggot

I smoked every day for almost 8 years starting back in high school. It was a huge part of my social life and eventually I started doing it alone as well. I thought I would never be able to adjust to life without weed - not because I needed it, but because I just loved being high.

I stopped smoking around a year back due to losing all my weed sources and having to start a job that drug tested.

I feel great, don't yearn for weed at all, and now realize what a huge waste of money it was for all those years. It never ruined my life though.

Keep on lying to yourself bud.

take nootropics instead, L-theinine, Alpha GPC, and caffeine are my go to stack and they really do work wonders to improve my drive.

everyone has something
weed is shit
stims 4 life

this

Weed is incredible when you first try it, but it gets pretty old pretty fast.

After about a year of smoking consistently, around the age of 19, I noticed weed was doing nothing but making me tired after smoking it.

After that realization hit, I just didn't have the urge to smoke.

I still smoke with friends sometimes, but it's once every month or two.

shes a lesbian so it doesn't even really matter

Same. It relaxes me. I lead a pretty good lief, own my own businesses, write a blog read by 2 million people per year, have a kid w 1 more on the way. I also drink coffee and that's not a big deal either :^)

>depressed
>studying math
Found the real problem bro

why do all these taylor swift images suck

post some good ones faggot

lmao u think u know what drive feels like? baka at least add selegeline and phenethylamine

That's Drake's new bitch, right?

Taylor Swift but the legs are photoshopped to be thicc.

also dude weed is pretty great I am not gonna lie, degenerate or not it is literally something to do that makes nothing to do something to do. Like you are any less lazy spending 6+ hours in front of a tv or computer screen.

Taylor swift with photoshopped legs.
Dude weed is gay.

no shes lied about that

shes still a lesbian but she and drake both profit from these lies

shes playing the media

drake is closeted and into shemales but will never admit it

yaaaa this guy I used to buy from has his own account too.. I cringe when I look at it so glad I forgot the username

>that nigga on the phone craning his neck to look

Find better friends faggot

zzzzzzzzz

I smoke weed literally everyday and am what you would call "a productive member of society".

However, I don't advertise it and you'd probably never be able to tell I do. Only faggots think they're cool for smoking weed (and drinking alcohol), but if you don't let it define you there's nothing wrong with it

ever seen the kids who force themselves to watch anime or listen to Marley trash just cause they smoke its cringe

Do we? I think most of us recognize the degeneracy of alcoholism. I think it's really worse than weed. My mum's drinking destroyed my family.

Well i used to smoke weed and know what you mean. All my friends let it define them. I joined the military and they stayed home. So i stopped and the thing is, those guys are sitting in the same shed smoking the same weed and claiming its better at the same jobs. I wish i could burn but i want a better job and im going to college so it all comes down to i dont have the time. But recreationally itll be legal here so i might start again as a casual.

I've tried a fuckload of nootropics. To make you understand how bad the situation is, not even provigil was working on me. I literally felt nothing and the suicidal thoughts were still there.

on weed I have overall less energy, but as long as I have the strenght to leave my bed I'll be able to study for 10 hours everyday with very few breaks (also there won't be any suicidal thought whatsoever).
It is really a miracle drug.

Actually math (and playing piano) are the only pleasures in my life. I feel that they validate my existence, but while sober they're not enough to motivate me doing anything.

any side effects? I'm honestly pretty new to it

Shut the fuck up and delete this post

>Every single one of my friends smoke weed and let it define a fair part if their personality and socializing.
That'll go away in their later 20's

yaaa I never went through that phase either. Weed never changed me???

nothing serious
it just changes your enitre body chemistry and you just die if you eat the wrong foods or fuck up your dosage

I came to realize a very similar thing myself, some 10 years ago, you are a "new man", walk away and don't look back.

Once you go and do your own thing they will never accept the new you. If you try to open their eyes they will turn on you.

It's a one way road, go alone and find other travelers....but know it's a lonely road.

How do you even get weed?

I'm 30 and have never tried it once. No one at school ever offered it to me, and no drug dealer (do these even exist?) has ever tried to sell it to me. It's frustrating, even the fucking Prime Minister smokes weed even though it's illegal and I can't try it because it's impossible to get even though everyone EVERYWHERE talks about it.

I think ill stick to Ritalin being the hardest drug ill take thank you

I haven't smoked in 3 years and I'm in college

Go to any concert in your area. 2 people out of 10 there will sell you decent weed.
If it's a festival or a rave it's 8 people out of 10

Keep their phone numbers and ta-daaa, you've got yourself a weed source

Um...I was 12 for that phase...stopped it at 16.

> 20?!? Hahaha you're a fucking faggots

PEA is absolute shit

>20?!? Hahaha you're a fucking faggots
>Um...I was 12 for that phase...stopped it at 16.

Dude you fucked your brain, that guy didn't.

yeah it is without selegiline

its all about people you know and people your fiends know. That stereotypical image of a drug dealer selling on the street corner isnt real

Well I've had it with hordenine and fucking skin went red

In Europe North-African weed street dealers are extremely common.
In LA it was common too as soon as you got in the bad areas.

college dudebro here

weed is an amazing way to be both social and not sober. eventually, you just end up doing it everyday and your personality reflects the constant dank retardation you put force on it

but idgaf, makes for a fun time. fuckers would pay millions to be young, in an american college, financially fed, and surrounded by best friends

Meh. Nobody's perfect.

Same here with compsci

I couldn't put up with all the bullshit without it. I have bad depression and the pharma jew doesn't help, so fuck it. You don't need great short term memory to understand higher level concepts.

Yeah. Haven't smoked in over a year because I stopped enjoying the way it felt. All my friends are daily pot smokers and make it a part of their lives in the most annoying way. Also my last three girlfriends turned out to be the DUDE WEED kind of people, but I didn't find out about either until like a week into the relationship because they were downplaying it. It might just be my circle of people but yeah at the moment I can't get away from this annoyance. I absolutely despise the weed culture I used to be part of. Fucking idiots

life and this whole world sucks

weed makes you chill and dull enough to not care for a short while

>tfw Sup Forumss dream women is taken by a Canadian

We ruined Sup Forums and now we ruin your dreams

your body naturally produces phenethylamine bro
its what wakes u up in the morning
lmao

sounds like u got a bad batch or spilt some on yourself

what was the pic?