Why are millennials such massive fucking faggots? gen z kids arent this retarded. what the fuck happened to them?

why are millennials such massive fucking faggots? gen z kids arent this retarded. what the fuck happened to them?

>le yellow UT maymay btfo

higher education hands out blue pills like candy

They're dumb.

They think conservatism is bad because of Dubya.

They now believe all the bullshit that was fed to them by the left.

The real enemy is the elite.

Because a lot of them haven't been exposed to the real world yet.

blue pilled, not dumb

>tfw 20 year old Trump voter in Oregon

majority does not equal 99%

College (((education))) and the Dubya presidency turned them off to conservatism.

18 year olds are Gen Z though.

Same senpai. At PSU rn

>it's another "Millennial Complains About Millennials" episode

Tired of re-runs.

Wait till Gen Z reaches college, they'll be just as bad.

Im honestly surprised a single state goes red

Gen Z is becoming based.

Radical feminazis, TRIGGERED, 300 genders memes are becoming the norm, which causes a subconscious hate for feminists

Also the "ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER" meme
The "I do not associate with niggers" meme
"FUCCKKINJ NIGGGEERSSS" meme
"What are you fucking gay?" Meme
"Nigger faggot" meme

We're winning through memes

Because they aren't socially conservative. nd are generally more accepting of immigration.

Unless the GOP learns its lesson after Trump gets absolutely destroyed this week the party will cede the presidency to the Dems for decades

Gen Z is expected to be more conservative than the millenials and gen X, they identify as conservative more than baby boomers according to the few studies that have been done

also the best generation at money management since the silent generation

nigger

This is top tier delusion.

I hate to say it Sup Forums, but expect things to turn far more left wing as the years pass. How in the absolute fuck do you sift through all of the shit that's being pushed today? I see young kids these days with smartphones, glued to it pretty much to the complete neglect of the outside world. Hell what we're doing it is no different.

Prove me wrong because, really, I'd like to be proven wrong, but I just don't see it.

They're the generation that Obama and to a lesser extent, Bush 43 failed.

The people leaving college 8/9 years ago entered into the worst job market in ages and were forced to work shitty jobs, or live at home w/ their parents and Younger Siblings.

These younger siblings make up the bottom range of the Millennials and had to watch their older siblings FAIL at finding a job and fail at Adulting.

Watching these miserable cucks flounder and their unmotivated/demoralized behavior sour'd them (the younger millenials). Now, we're left with an entire generation of Government Tit suckling (man|woman)-children who've never had to take responsibility for themselves or anyone else.

Peek one generation above those pathetic bottom-dwellers and you'll see the complete opposite.

what we're doing now*, IE, browsing around for hours

>why are millennials

Because the 80 year olds watching Fox News grew up in a booming economy, bought a house and two cars, and retired with a pension and Social Security checks.

Those under 29 have next to nothing. Even the people I know who are doing good are not doing as good. They realize they are a proletariat population.

The massive amount of non-whites in our generation skew statistics like this.

I blame the MSM and the parents. Mostly the parents for letting the MSM brainwash their kids. You are right though Gen Z is bringing back conservatism. Middle school my kid goes to had mock election. Trump over 1500 votes. Hillary 180. Johnson and Stien less then 100. Gen Z is red pilled and will make Alt right look like moderates.

Continued: Had conversation with daughter about how she would never date a Jamal/Tyrone. She said first of all I would never want to plus Mom already told me that a long time ago

Continued: They also call Transgenders "Shims." They joke around with each other calling each other Trannies and Shims. It's fucking hilarious

Also wears MAGA Trump shirt and all other kids think it's cool and wear their Trump gear. Gen Z is gonna put millennials to shame

>tfw Texas would be red like the rest of its neighbors in the western confederacy if there weren't so many god damn beaners

God dammit Texas please don't turn spic on us. We need you.

isnt this standard? younger people are more left always

Younger people always tend to vote liberal. There's that old saying that goes something like, "If you're not a liberal at 18 you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at age 36 you have no brain."

Fortunately, millenials also tend not to vote.

No, lots and lots are dumb.
Schools shit on the formation of critical thinking skills. This means the less intelligent never even got to learn basic critical thinking skills, the things that closed the gap in the first place between low and high IQ people.

Everyone is dumber now. It's pathetic.

LOL. My state is STILL red.